Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Our Life's. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Our Life's. (623 Views)

Our Life ,our Story / Our Life And Our Creator / The Single Goal That Can Change Our Life! Prayer...<just Like Chelsea>read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Life's. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Endured through time and age, the grace, beauty and strength of the black woman been worshipped, as an epistle of a black demi goddess, won a place in the archive of humanity , in our heart, poetry and art. With the break of the twenty first century, where ‘all is fair in l...’ wouldn’t exactly jump at love just yet, try life instead, it is the twenty first century after all. And birth of men, the dawn of black men we get manicures, pedicure, facial and also get waxed, we go shopping, bitching and babbling. Where nothing sounds better than a scandal and nothing sorts detailed attention like’ a dirty laundry. Our love for pink is alluring, we live and breathe fashion, sex, music, fashion and back to sex again. After that our buttons sort of gets stuck on sex, like’ a single note pitched in different range. Hail queen bee.
All in an attempt to win for ourselves a place in the archive of humanity, and claimed our own praise much owned to us. This is the story of Nigerian gay men in a society not so accepting, but each with his individual weakness and strength, intention and tenacity with regards to their sexuality and everyday life.

Grand forte, the stink of Italian leather and priced class, sparsely furnished space, with a tint of the state of the art modern theater. Breathe taking luxury, imposing sights of taste and class array before one’s eyes, silhouette of form and splendor against an ivory painted wall, bring everything into a warm light.

Mike stood in front of the heighten mirror frame ,his ebony skin ,gazing his reflection in the mirror, his skin tone seemed to catch the light, or maybe the effect of the water on sprinkled on his body. He stared into his reflection in hypnotic admiration, paying special attention the slimness of his waistline, beautifully complimenting his hunk statue. Slightly elevated shoulders in an upward pulled weight, on a well built block of visible abs with a symmetrical line, drawn up originating from the region of his waist line up, consciously dividing into equal halve of lumps, bricks and thick dash, from his waist region. Creating a trapezoid like figure of broad chest, slimmer down waist, glued to a rather straight elongated leg, perfect in length giving a flattery appeal to his figure, he stood a garnished sex lord. he made little muttering ,denoting approval regarding his waist length, which in his words where perfect ,he had gotten accustomed to been flattered about his perfect physique, he felt the need to treat himself, to some self made admiration, as he made his way down stairs, dumping his weight on the sofa.
he went through a dating site on his iphone, flipping through images of cute, then hot, then cute guys up for displayer, the look on his face was of one not moved by what he had seen so far. Kennedy sat fully stretched on the floor in comfort, with his arm angled keeping his head at apex to Mike’s screen as he leaned on the sofa on which Mike laid.
“His cute, the other ones is hot” commented Kennedy at the picture of a guy on Mike’s phone screen. Mike shifted to his side giving Kennedy a look, mixed with both surprise and what the Bleep.
“What!, he actually is hot ” defended Ken, manhandling the tv remote.
“Too queer for my taste” Mike said flapping to the side the next picture.
“plus his got an Igbo accent , just the little brand that I hate, eww!” continued Mike making a face.
“what about the other one” asked Kennedy sitting up in full length, flipping the screen to a past image.
“him” he said pointing out.
“had him already, and lol!, his bottom” Mike said taking back control of his screen.
“liar, when ,where and how” shot Ken, all in one sentence.
“and his profile reads strictly top” he continue.
“hmm!, sweet heart you should hear him moan ” Mike said appealingly, getting interested.
“he looks macho to me , maybe a bit too macho looking” Kennedy went on not giving up.
“ to you , you don’t say” Mike shot sarcastically.
“ I mean whose got six abs, a cheek bone, hunk all over with multi-million dollar movie industry to his name” rhetorically asked Mike, making a puzzled face.
“and is also a depict able sex god, on tights?, me!” exclaimed Mike, in a voice of narcissistic note.
“ here, here you don’t say” said Ken.
“he auditioned for the role Sango, in one of our audition centers, which I happen to be dropping by” narrated Mike, getting warmed up, with his fone aside and sitting up. While Ken concentrated hard on the tv screen.
“ I spotted him from the bunch, he looked familiar, I had him over to the top floor for brunch, had him all laid up and did a number on his ass, dude almost wore me out, with his moans edging me on.” Said Mike, with a satisfactory look on his face and piercing eyes.
“I swear that dude could pitch, better than queen bee, he made the word deeper, sound dirty and naughty” Mike further supplied.
He couldn’t tell which he enjoyed more, the flash back of his sexually exploit, or the obvious fact that his tale was doing a number on ken, he could tell ken had a thing for the dude in the picture.
“hmm, he got casted as Sango” asked Ken adamantly with eyes still glued to the screen.
“Hell no!” Exclaimed Mike with a force at its peak blown all over his face.
“Dude some worth effeminate at least in bed , can’t picture the role Sango in the likes of his kind, that’s just wrong dude” he said giving Ken a bump on the shoulder.“Ipa awon okunrin ni kokin se ipa Awon omode” said Mike in mimicking a Yoruba accent.
“Leyin igba ti mo ti lo e tan loba Domode”said Ken mimicking his Yoruba accent. They both burst into a subtle laugh.
“Who then got the role” asked Ken with genuine interest.
“Hmm!, a guy with a thuggishly frightening appeal, what’s his name again” replied Mike, in a puzzling tone.
“Deji Solomon” he said finally.
“His straight, isn’t he?” Said ken rendering a guess.
“ wrong his not, just hmm straight looking , your typical hunk all over ,with piecing bone on the edges, fierce looking eyes with a cheek bone, to match” Mike elaborated.
“Going by the tone of your voice and subtle admiration, you’ve not had him, right!” asked Ken, eager for the drop point.
“Yeah, his strictly top” confirmed Mike with a note of defect hidden underneath his voice, which Ken seemed to enjoy.
“Well you bang some , you hang some and definitely lose some” stressed Kennedy, with an excitement in his voice hard to be missed.
“Dude!, that’s why he got the role, Stupid” interjected Mike quickly, planting a pat against Ken’s medulla .
“You still, after his behind, huh!” Ken said not surprised, he had seen this scenario play out many times before, over and over again, one thing was constant, and Mike always gets his way eventually.
“Emm!, you think” exclaimed Mike giving Ken a knowing look, with a mischievous smile to his face.
“The grand seduzione, taking out the old arsenal, right!” Ken pointed out, telling the end from the beginning. Mikes games just seemed so predictable. He should know it worked on him. The parlor just dimmed into silence, eventual Mike fetched his keys and off he went for a movie editing. Ken bites his lips and caused his tongue over and over again as Mike left the house, he knew the accursed sentence he had implied.
“What the Bleep am late” exclaimed ken, in an urgent voice, racing upstairs and back in a different appeal, dashing out the door.
Mike picked up a newspaper that had been lying in the car since two days past; he wasn’t much of news paper person, more of the magazine type. so he never bothered touching it ,until now. One of his driver or his company associates would have picked up a news paper and forgot in the company car, so Michael thought, unfolded the front page , a rather bold headline got his eyes, the captioning of his firm name.
“ who’s the face of ok movies” it read followed by a rather large question mark and a faceless picture of a poorly taken head shot, in Mikes words the caption read. And a rather small title followed underneath in Yoruba.
“Koro to jabo lati bikan di eniyan Pataki” read Michael out loud in Yoruba, followed by a rather dismissal look, with his eyes focused on the road.
“the seed that fell from nowhere to become somebody” Michael thought out loud, a smile later pulled up over his face in realization and mischievous intent. He turned the pages and sank himself into the read with a sense of thrill on his face.
Mike Adenugadi a Youngman in his mid twenties, of well over compensated wealth and intellect, who three years back had inherited his father empire the Adenugadi empire, and fully flown it into an immense dynasty of overreaching wealth of diversity. the columnist had describe the Adenugadi dynasty as an octopus, with just its head visible and well mounted in the movie industry spear headed by a faceless charm, with an ability to slip under the societal radar unnoticed in the costume of an underdog, a social enigma, priced mystery, the critics just can’t seem to lay their hands on, with but a few word to describe.
He lifted up his face from the paper and looked right ahead , starring into the road ahead, obviously lost in his thoughts and smile of self sauté. This wasn’t the first time the press had attempted to lay their skeleton pried hands on him, ever since he returned home, at the death of his father and taking over his family empire three years ago. Unlike most wealthy and power Bolden aristocrats, he had decided to stay away from the camera and pen of the press, making his companies, firms and ventures faceless. at least so it would seem from the outside, it would take a high clearance to really know who was at the very top of the pyramid of power, to ninety five percent of his company staff, he was just another high ranked director or employee going by the fact, his companies was much too diversified to really tell who was who on the corporate ladder. His late father had taken extra care to keep his family from the eyes of the public and had done well, so well the whole world knew his name but not the face. And Michael intended to keep the family tradition so. The car had pulled up in front of his firm as the chauffeur pulled open the door, Michael stepped out into a breath of cooperate air, with mass volumes of cooperate robots, moving up and down the place all dress in the same cooperate attire, suits.
“that’s Cheap, clean, cheap, hmm! Expensive” said Michael in a low tone to himself criticizing ever suit that came in sight, as he approached the elevator, later on disappearing into a black box.
“haaaaa!” sighted Michael heavily, as he dumped himself on the rather cozy office chair, if had spend any longer time then he did in the elevator, which ricked with the smell of priced perfumed, he would had fumed out right there and then, right now he appreciated the gift of fresh air, on stepping into his conditioned office, the temperature was just the way he liked it , really cold.
“ well thank you, Nancy” he said getting comfortable. He sat his self up in a dignified manner looking over his desk, his eyes fell on a reminder, the look on his face showed it wasn’t his doing but he knew who. He pressed a button at the edge of his desk and almost immediately the door swung open an a head peaked in, slightly.
“ you rang, sir” she said in a gesture toned.
“yea, come in Nancy” ordered Michael in a calm and professional tone. Nancy stepped into his office. she stood a model like looking lady in her mid twenties, a little further above average height, ebony toned skin, with visible collar c bone, she pose a friendly smile on her slim face.
“for the record that’s a really expensive suit” commented Nancy, making her way over to his desk, as she made herself comfortable on the edges, pulling her hair over left shoulder, leaning slightly forward, seeking both balance and closure.
“you think!” replied Michael losing all seriousness and now in a familiar friendly tone, blearing proud at his suit, mentally looking himself all over.
“yea it is, that the most expensive suit have seen all morning’ Nancy went on ,this time she was feeling it fiber, handing its texture against her fingers in subtle admiration,
“that what I said on my way up” pitched Michael visible bursting with the attention he was getting, his face all lit up with every note of appraisal.
“what brand Gucci, dolce ,gabbana,calvin Klein” Nancy tried to guess her way through, rubbing his suit all over , something about the fabric intrigued her, she just couldn’t take her hands off.
“na, no, no and hell no!” exclaimed Michael, enjoying his new found attention.
“then tell me” snapped Nancy, the suspense was killing her, finally been able to stop feeling his suit. Nancy leaned forward with a noted resolve ,looking Michael directly in the eyes, locking his gaze as she lean slightly further in a pose against her comfort, subtly complimenting her sensual edge, with her arm still resting on Michaels shoulder. her stare made the air thicken as she intended it too, she let her hair length fall full weight to the side, creating a black veil as too hide a dirty secret, she bite her lips for words which never came out, Michael was now drawn to her breast, which was now snaring at him outrageously, it wasn’t really Nancy’s breast that caught his fancy really, her perfumed whose scent was of a different fragrance from the rest of her erroneous zone was the trick, he stared at her breath hinting on his breath ,looking hypnotized , with just the subtle up rise of his nostril created from its faint movement to tell he was still very much aware.
“What’s the name of the designer” Nancy asked in a sexually suggestive tone, with blearing eyes to match, daringly.
“Poison, but am getting a suggestive blend of Fifth Avenue and the heat” said Michael, now looking her in the eyes, resting back confidently on his chair.
“Okay, I give-up” said Nancy throwing down the towel, resuming to her normal form, backing off her moves.
“ your just too good” she went on, the surprise on her face hidden by her smile, couldn’t be missed.
“ finally something we both agree on” said Michael semi rocking to the sides on his chair, to the sides pivoted by his feet to the floor, savoring his win.
“ how could you tell,” Nancy asked perplexed.
“one of those things that come with me being me , honey!” replied Michael, sitting up.
“ooh ok!” voiced Nancy fully convinced.
“about my schedules “ said Michael resuming his co operate sense.
“yea about that” Nancy feedback.
“ I so can’t do Friday” Michael said , going through his phone.
“ok, I get back to production to hold on, delaying the board review of Sango” offered Nancy getting up, resuming her model on heels composure.
“huh!, that’s what’s on for Friday” said Michael ,noting a stunt in his voice.
“yea ,I left you a reminder and also emailed you” said Nancy, surprised at the look on his face.
“hmm!, get to production then” furthered Michael, still on his phone.
“ok, so what’s on for Friday?” asked Nancy, beaming with itching ears.
“got a date” Michael said casually.
“Huh” pushed Nancy.
“Some guy I met online” Michael offered.
“be careful mikey boy, and make sure you use protection” Nancy mimicked a motherly note.
“Yes mommy, got loads of protection on the go” replied Michael.
“Hmm, am out” replied Nancy making an attempt to move.
“Wait a minute young lady, you think I don’t know you’re up too something” Michael pointed out, getting his analytic goggles out, looking Nancy all over.
“Me!” exclaimed Nancy making her caught of guild face, with her lips parted, her eyes brightened.
“Don’t do that, pushup bra, an office look to die for, on daring heel, the seductive poses you’ve been striking all morning” Michael pointed out.
“Your perfume alone, paints you as the lady in red, off to the kill, and beside you pulled the moves on me” Michael went on, emptying his observation.
Nancy shift her weight to her left knee, with her right arm forming an angle on her hips, striking a Grammy make love to the camera glare , and perfect pose with her right feet pushed forward in effortless effort.
“That’s right young lady, I see you” teased Michael.
“Na only you waka cum, can’t just come in here, pack gist waka commot” said Michael looking her over.
“Ok yeah, you caught me” said Nancy relaxing her pose.
“So!” said Michael, getting ready to feed his curiosity.
“kind off putting the moves on Michael, the face of ok firms” said Nancy looking away a bit.
“Say what ,Michael who” Michael pointed out.
“ yeah Michael, the youngest director on the board” Nancy went on to offer.
“Ooh him, my competish” lamented Michael, with a little note of disapproval.
“Come’ on now his not , we way past that” stressed Nancy coming back to her leaning position.
“When, I don’t particularly recall that” said Michael making a guessing face, while fixing his eyes on his computer screen, he had just opened.
“Don’t be like that, he was only looking out for the company’s best interest” Nancy went on.
“My face as the face of Ok firms and companies” sarcastically said Michael giving Nancy the look.
“ that would seem it, he just thinks you’re a spoilt brat, not ready to be held responsible for anything, on the plus side, a large percent of Ok firms populous , see you that way” Nancy pointed out, enjoying herself, Michael could tell as he waited for the drop point.
“That’s a good thing, don’t you think, I mean not to be rude but, I am their boss not their buddy” Michael pointed out emphatically.
“Yea, it actually is a good thing. Anything less than your prized narcissistic personality, a subtle version of your ego, you’d seem almost too human, like the rest of us mortals” Nancy edged on, suggestively judgingly.
“Finally!, something we both agree on” sighted Michael.
“Cut him some slack, his unaware of the fact that your face as the face of Ok firms and companies, would ruin its image, drawing the critics to the one weak spot, you” recited Nancy, intending to sway.
“Good for him” said Michael remaining stubborn.
Nancy stood up walking to the door; Michael could tell she was slightly agitated; the silent angry move was no new sight to him.
“Italian!” remarked Michael, fixing his eyes nonchalantly on the screen before him.
“Huh” said Nancy, looking back, over her right shoulder, about to handling the door knob,
“Italian, he like Italian dishes, something about that greasy spaghetti, gets to him” said Michael adamantly.
“Once had a company dinner with him and the rest director, one thing lead to another and he spilled it out” Michael went on. Nancy smiled to herself, even though Michael had been head stubborn she knew this was his way of showing approval and that he cared.
“You’re a dear” said Nancy, pulling the door open.
“and ooh, Nancy” called Michael now looking at her with his triumphant look activated.
“Yes Michael” replied Nancy ready to walk out the door.
“Michael kor, the name of my suit brand is Michael kor, a brand name and the designer’s name” Michael narrated delightfully. Nancy smiled to herself as she proceeds to walk out, closing the door gently behind her. Michael looking into his screen disappeared into his work, gentle the co operate atmosphere consumed him deeper and deeper till all his senses went numb with just one focus in mind, work.

2 Likes

Re: Our Life's. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Our Life's. by stuff46(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
. Really complicated

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Yoriyori Type Of Music Makes You Behave Like An...? / In Our World Of Beautiful Crude!!! / Bliss Of Love-my Very Own rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.