Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today (17802 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by kolaaderin: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
mcino:
IBB knows the full implication of letting Buhari become our president. Somebody that failed all the exams he wrote cannot pass the one set by Nigerian masses

IBB is simply trying to keep out of prison for the rest of his miserable life by supporting ur clueness GEJ, but by the grace of our Lord they will both die in Prism for destroying this country to the level we are today. Nothing can stop the CHANGE I repeat, Nothing will stop the coming CHANGE in 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:
Too late...

Jonathan friends including Gowon,AbdulSalam, Shagari, IBB can not save him from losing in 2015.

Sai Buhari...the masses are with you grin
masses ........speak for yourself

When will you and your lot accept actuality.The chronicle of your general is a warp to his political moxie......Only a f00l never learn from history .

Just like S.eun's signature ;Nairaland still remembers

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Orikinla(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
natureblack:
Anything that will stop Buhari next year is certainly IBB's priority........

An enemy to your enemy is undoubtedly your friend...........

Buhari came,he saw,but can never rule Nigeria again for the rest of his life(not a curse,but a subjective perception)

Since you and GEJ are suffering from political amnesia, I will keep on reminding you.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
It's when you have left Nigeria to d outside world that you realize that......Nigerians are the most foolish set of Humans on earth.
I mean Nigerians are goats.....this includes Politicians and the Masses

**u can now crucify me**
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by blezzymoore: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
That's my honourable President till 2019. Buhari go & sit down you re old
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by donmalcolm21(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
danaiks:
GEJ = clueless , IBB = failure cry

These two retards :-/ , can't stop buhari!!
GMB all the way....vote change!!! smiley
I can still recall how Tinubu and his cohorts went to Ota to woo OBj, so building allies during election period is very important.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by bondingman: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
tunapawizzy:
HOW THIS VISIT WILL STOP ME FROM VOTING BUHARI/OSINBAJO IN 2015 IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND
It'll probably make your vote not count in the upcoming election; 2 ways to kill a cat.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
tunapawizzy:
HOW THIS VISIT WILL STOP ME FROM VOTING BUHARI/OSINBAJO IN 2015 IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND
what has GEJ got to do with your lonely vote. wink

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by maestroferddi: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Strategic move to checkmate the foe in his domain.

Politics share a lot in common with the game of chess.

Kingmakers make the king...
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
PentiumPro:
You want corruption to end in Nigeria, but you still want to vote GEJ, tell me any other defintion of hypocrisy combined with irony

wich day fowl bgin talk?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Hemanwel(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
PentiumPro:
You want corruption to end in Nigeria, but you still want to vote GEJ, tell me any other defintion of hypocrisy combined with irony
You want corruption to end and want to vote Buhari - the godson of Tinubu,Atiku,etc - tell us any other definition of hypocrisy combined with irony.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by lion042(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why?.........
SeverusSnape:
Their meeting is not unconnected to the forth coming election. This IBB will do everything humanly possible(...In his own capacity) to stop Buhari from winning. The fear of nemesis

***watching in 4d***
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by popcykaylah(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
we are complaining of corruption and yet our clueless presidio has gone to the maradona of minna for help..so when he finally wins again he will share the national cake with him..OPERATION KICK AGAINST JONAH COME 2015

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by MrBUN86(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
This same Buhari told Jonathan dt he will make Nigeria ungovernable to him, which he has been doing and u are here opening ur mouth "Nothing will stop me from voting Buhari". Rubbish! most of you talking nonsense about GEJ, can't rule ur family not to talk of a LG. Go back home and think... He just wants to rule dis country by all means.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Dreyl(m): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
I smell cluelessness.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nmeri17:
you see?? An elder statesman in his country home receiving the president and giving advice .

but Pa Buhari will not retire to his country home and enjoy his pension. he's still going about contesting with people that were toddlers when he was in power with the lines 'I had no money to pay for my campaign form' smh.

Now I know what a statesman is; he's a dead politician. We
need more statesmen
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by lion042(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
PentiumPro:
.......And what is corruption in your own opinion? Believe me if possibly Buhari wins you will hate nigeria, Jonathan is the best man for the position of nigeria.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by SeverusSnape(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
lion042:
Why?.........
Don't you know it was IBB that over threw Buhari?...
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Hemanwel(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
The only thing the up-coming generations can remember Buhari for is coup,kidnap,killing of journalists,ban on the press,etc

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Orikinla:

Since you and GEJ are suffering from political amnesia, I will keep on reminding you.
based on your surreptitious allusion,my reply is in a sentence...........

REGARDLESS OF HIS EARLIER PROCLAIMATION,WE SIMPLY CONVINCED HIM TO CONTINUE.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmm, I tot he said yesterday in the church that such political visitation will kickoff january?
pls remember to use this festival period to visit late Yar'dua family.
u have forgotten soon that his demise got u wherever u are.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hemanwel:
The only thing the up-coming generations can remember Buhari for is coup,kidnap,killing of journalists,ban on the press,etc
My query is;why are some people hell-bent in ensuring he rules again
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by BABANGBALI: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ki lo nwa kiri?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by aimuan(m): 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
holicalpha:
Thats My president. Come to think of GMB,he has contest three times and he lost 2015 will be the fourth.. I don't think that's love for his country I think he's hungry for power,three times and you no wan rest...he has plans,possibly bad ones.

Come 2015 Good luck Ebele Jonathan will retain his position.
This is your prayer point
1.father in heaven pls wash away any spirit that is deceiving me to support Jonathan in the coming election
2.pls give me the spirit to fully understand what he meant when he said stealing is not corruption.
3.jesus christ the son of God,reveal to me in vision if Jonathan cannot do without ordering 11th private jet.
4.Holy spirit,is it true that one person can realy spend 1.2billion naira on food for one year?
after one week comeback and comment on this same thread,i bet you your comment will change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Dee60: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
braintext:
Good
Is he contesting for himself or for the other 'presidos' named by OBJ?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:
Too late...

Jonathan friends including Gowon,AbdulSalam, Shagari, IBB can not save him from losing in 2015.

Sai Buhari...the masses are with you grin
then the masses are fools
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
kenonze:
Hmm, I tot he said yesterday in the church that such political visitation will kickoff january?
pls remember to use this festival period to visit late Yar'dua family.
u have forgotten soon that his demise got u wherever u are.
nigga please,stop playing Guile-Politics......Nigeria has outgrown such manoeuvres angry angry angry
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Acidosis(m): 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Babalakin:
with 49 days to go before the 2015 presidential
election, let's use this forum to determine the
popularity of BUHARI and GEJ;and who wins the
election between both aspirants come February 14th
click d like button if BUHARI is your choice or
SHARE if it's GEJ ...

vote BUHARI till 2023

Dont waste your time. I am a GEJ fan, but not sharing any rubbish kiddies online poll with you. If you want to vote, get your lazy bum off the internet (only if you have a voters card; not the pirated ones from APC Data Centres).
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by paker002: 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
thats an example of a sorry case. Can you just umagine how people think?\
freshness2020:
Seeking words of counsel from the elders!
GEj, we D̶̲̅ε̲̣y ♈όϋr back like hunchback!
GEJ till 20nineteen!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Usman212s: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
MrBUN86:
This same Buhari told Jonathan dt he will make Nigeria ungovernable to him, which he has been doing and u are here opening ur mouth "Nothing will stop me from voting Buhari". Rubbish! most of you talking nonsense about GEJ, can't rule ur family not to talk of a LG. Go back home and think... He just wants to rule dis country by all means.
SAI BUHARI
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

Yes!
He will never retire until the likes of corrupt bastards;
IBB
GEJ
PEJ
FFK
FAROUK LAWAL
MORO
ALAMESIA
TOMPOLO
ASARI
BODE GEORGE
THIEFNÚBU
OBJ
STELLA ODUA
DAVID MARK
BANKOLE
AND OTHERS ROT IN KIRIKI MAXIMUM PRISON.
GEJ TILL 2015.
I wouldn't place the my hopes on a man who would seek to jail a lot of people,it that's his selling point for this election then my friend you must be a fool to buy and you have forgotten we live in a democratic society not an autocracy
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by dejisky(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
million IBB cannot safe u GEJ, maradona will wlcme u but he cannot safe u frm going back to Otuoke come 2015.By the Grace of Almighty God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live / Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.