Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today (17803 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Adminisher: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jonathan has settled IBB more than any other Nigerian in history. From aircraft for the airforce that don't work to second hand weapons for the army. ''There is no politician I respect but IBB'', that is what Jonathan himself said. Mentally enslaved Ibo youths and SS young people still don't believe the flooxy Jonathan is a plant, a South South agent of the same forces holding them enslaved for half a century. So all what Isaac Boro fought for and Saro Wiwa dies for ends up in Hilltop mansion. I personally don't ever want them to recover from their hypnotic state....aha
Clueless is going there to sell the family jewels again for what will never happen for him. Shame on the Niger Delta.

Any way the corrupt forces are banding together so it is time to be counted amongst the righteous.
GMB for 2019.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Alichexxman:

then the masses are fools
don't get it twisted bro,that witless lad is speaking for himself...

The masses would speak in the polling-unit.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Babalakin(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Acidosis:

Dont waste your time. I am a GEJ fan, but not sharing any rubbish kiddies online poll with you. If you want to vote, get your lazy bum off the internet (only if you have a voters card; not the pirated ones from APC Data Centres).
and your drunk master & his ilk will be disgraced back to otuoke come 2015...ass hole

BUHARI till 2023

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
kolaaderin:

IBB is simply trying to keep out of prison for the rest of his miserable life by supporting ur clueness GEJ, but by the grace of our Lord they will both die in Prism for destroying this country to the level we are today. Nothing can stop the CHANGE I repeat, Nothing will stop the coming CHANGE in 2015.
I agree with you, doing nothing would stop the change, you see you don't represent Nigerians, you never will and its sad that you're wasting time on something that's already lost, plus what prism are we talking about, I am sure it's not the shape right?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by mathy2p2: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
We need change in dis country pls GEJ has notin to offer.we certainlly dnt need his face again.he is de most corrupt president I have ever seen in my Life.let join hand to vote buhari for change.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Antell95(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Babalakin:
with 49 days to go before the 2015 presidential
election, let's use this forum to determine the
popularity of BUHARI and GEJ;and who wins the
election between both aspirants come February 14th
click d like button if BUHARI is your choice or
SHARE if it's GEJ ...

vote BUHARI till 2023

Let's do it on Nairaland!

https://www.nairaland.com/2058669/nairaland-poll-2015-presidential-election
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by dejisky(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
million IBB cannot save u GEJ, maradona will wlcme u but he cannot save frm going back to Otuoke come 2015.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by menice69: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
tunapawizzy:
HOW THIS VISIT WILL STOP ME FROM VOTING BUHARI/OSINBAJO IN 2015 IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND
NA BY YOUR VOTE?? slowpoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
natureblack:
nigga please,stop playing Guile-Politics......Nigeria has outgrown such manoeuvres angry angry angry

what exactly is ur point?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Coolguy89:
Its too late to cry wen d head is cut off

#2015 sai Buhari
I adore the high sense of satire and sarcasm in your post grin

You mean the general won't cry as accustomed,because his head will be absent.... smiley smiley
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Usman212s: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
IGBOS & OTHER NIGERIANS
# FACT : 90% of bigotry against Buhari emanated from Igbo
supporters of Jonathan, remaining 10% from other Nigerians who are
Religious Bigots
“For playing ethnic politics and hatred we wait to see how this will
help Ndigbo. Igbo want to rule Nigeria but shameless and selfish
politics will not allow them to build alliances and networks with others
who will vote for Igbo candidate....
APGA controls one state out of 36 states and yet you want to produce
the president of Nigeria.
You have NOT asked yourself why Yoruba abandoned ACN for APC,
why the North left CPC and ANPP for APC.
The world is leaving Igbo behind because of people like you and their
lazy politics. It will take a book to
educate you but you can start by going to look for my books for you to
know more. You people hurt Igbo with your useless politics of blaming
others for the problems you created for yourselves.”
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Orikinla:

Since you and GEJ are suffering from political amnesia, I will keep on reminding you.
I always have wondered what message you are trying to pass across with the picture, you my dear friend should see politics for what it is, its a game and the tactics of games are meant to be changed to suit the necessitating conditions and if you voted for jonathan based on the fact that he promised to go for a single tenure and for no other particular reason then am sure something is wrong with you and only God knows why you want us to vote for buhari
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by tunapawizzy: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
menice69:
NA BY YOUR VOTE?? slowpoke!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahan take am easy na,,,,,we dey fyt?
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Andrewcj(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
ur vote do not count... its as if ur not In Nigeria....
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
natureblack:
nigga please,stop playing Guile-Politics......Nigeria has outgrown such manoeuvres angry angry angry

u too much....
u registered on NL 15 July 2014 and u have spent 18days 20hours already.
barely 5months old and NL have already taken such time from u.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
kenonze:

what exactly is ur point?
correlate the last sentence in your post I initially quoted and Guile-Politics........

You might get my point.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by 49cents(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
danaiks:
GEJ = clueless , IBB = failure cry

These two retards undecided , can't stop buhari!!
GMB all the way....vote change!!! smiley

you call IBB a reterd? is either you dont know IBB or you dont know the meaning of retard

if u said IBB may have embezzled public funds thats different but calling IBB retard tells about your level of mental development
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Pennywise(m): 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Doesnt this president have any shame at all? Who are truly his advisers beyond PEJ? This is a shameless act of desperation. I hope he doesnt forget to visit the ota farmer and prostrate properly while doing so.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
I will like to go to Otuoke feb 14 to see hw the retirement celebrattion goes.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by 1stola: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Alichexxman:

I wouldn't place the my hopes on a man who would seek to jail a lot of people,it that's his selling point for this election then my friend you must be a fool to buy and you have forgotten we live in a democratic society not an autocracy
Your father is a useless old fool
I didn't include his name because he is a nonentity.
GMB is coming to fight corruption so get ready to go to jail because I know you're a bastard militant.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

Your father is a useless old fool
I didn't include his name because he is a nonentity.
GMB is coming to fight corruption so get ready to go to jail because I know you're a bastard militant.
yes indeed, my father is but I choose not to be a fool, I just pray your sons also decide like me not be the foolish sons of a foolish father, my balls glow and swell with pride for calling me a militant, in actuality I am far from that, I am just a Nigerian that wouldn't give my vote on stories and the would-be actions of an individual, I would rather vote based on said actions.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by wazobiaN9(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
LesbianBoy:
Gej till 2019 grin

You are there screaming GEJ till 2019!! Do you have any hope for Nigeria beyond 2019 at all??!!

Do you honestly think GEJ can hold the country together up to that point, do you care at all what legacy or lack of it Nigeria will stare at after his departure??!!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by EagleNest(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ should bother more about the perception of the masses about his govt and seek to turn things around than trying to woo IBB.

If election should go free and fair today, GMB will definitely win.

INEC is the weakest link to 2015 presidential election unless a they make amends before time.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by 1stola: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Alichexxman:

yes indeed, my father is but I choose not to be a fool, I just pray your sons also decide like me not be the foolish sons of a foolish father, my balls glow and swell with pride for calling me a militant, in actuality I am far from that, I am just a Nigerian that wouldn't give my vote on stories and the would-be actions of an individual, I would rather vote based on said actions.
You are a complete mor0n
You are a bigot who will vote for GEJ because he is from part the country you come and not because you think he can perform.
What I hate most in this world is hypocrisy. I rather mingle with a known enemy than a hypocrite.
Change must come and it is now!
GEJ till 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by fapcrook(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
May God keep all leaders who do not and will not have the interest of d masses and poor in their heart with him now and forever amen. The sufferhead in this country is too much
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by HzRF(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nmeri17:
you see?? An elder statesman in his country home receiving the president and giving advice .

but Pa Buhari will not retire to his country home and enjoy his pension. he's still going about contesting with people that were toddlers when he was in power with the lines 'I had no money to pay for my campaign form' smh.

someone that is beyond the age of remaining in service should be concerned about putting his house in order as he is close to his moment of demise. but no!! Pa Buhari will rather lose elections and make provocative statements to stir the polity into commotion

2 Shares

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

You are a complete mor0n
You are a bigot who will vote for GEJ because he is from part the country you come and not because you think he can perform.
What I hate most in this world is hypocrisy. I rather mingle with a known enemy than a hypocrite.
Change must come and it is now!
GEJ till 2015.
did you see my handle, always have the fact at hands when you talk, if I were to vote on ethnicity then GMB would earn my vote but I vote based on the future and what's your definition of a bigot?
an advice on the side, take it easy, you write with so much anger and intensity, you might risk a coronary falure
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Crops of kleptos, eti poto! Elo posiwa! Gmb all d way!
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
kenonze:

u too much....
u registered on NL 15 July 2014 and u have spent 18days 20hours already.
barely 5months old and NL have already taken such time from u.

between a discourse he resorted to reproach.

Nigga I get your drift,but let me put this to you;The financial frame-work in my son's name can redeem you from impoverished life..... Natureblack ain't bragging,am just stating the obvious.

It's never my fault you lack the academic prowess to engage me in a political discourse....

#LesserBeing
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by 1stola: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Alichexxman:

did you see my handle, always have the fact at hands when you talk, if I were to vote on ethnicity the GMB would earn my vote but I vote based on the future and what's your definition of a bigot?
an advice on the side, take it easy, you write with so much anger and intensity, you might risk a coronary falure
gibberish
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

gibberish
I am very sure intelligent words and statements sound like gibberish to the uncultured mind
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by RebelLeader15(m): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pennywise:
Doesnt this president have any shame at all? Who are truly his advisers beyond PEJ? This is a shameless act of desperation. I hope he doesnt forget to visit the ota farmer and prostrate properly while doing so.
GEJ is as shameless as Mama Esupofo He-goat.

I heard his father was a canoe maker. His father once build a canoe for GMB to ferry his mother to Otuoke.

This time, he will use his father's abandon canoe to ferry himself and Mama Peace back to the creek.

As for the ediots who are members of Patience Deceiving People Party, who want to vote for Jesus Of Otuoke, I will implore you not to waste your votes for him, but rather stay at home and sleep on Feb 14.

We are already holding the broom and we will seep all of you out

GMB. #Sai Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Controlled Lagos State Has Both The Highest External & Internal Debts - PDP / Russia 2018: Buhari Congratulates The Super Eagles Over Their Victory / Atiku, Saraki, Secondus Lands Kaduna State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.