Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today (17805 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by amaraudo: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:
Too late...

Jonathan friends including Gowon,AbdulSalam, Shagari, IBB can not save him from losing in 2015.

Sai Buhari...the masses are with you grin

Monkey
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
natureblack:
between a discourse he resorted to reproach.

Nigga I get your drift,but let me put this to you;The financial frame-work in my son's name can redeem you from impoverished life..... Natureblack ain't bragging,am just stating the obvious.

It's never my fault you lack the academic prowess to engage me in a political discourse....

#LesserBeing

Nigeria have lost another son to Drugs ...
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
amaraudo:

Monkey

I dare not call you any name...because you might end like Giroud.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Adminisher: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
mathy2p2:
We need change in dis country pls GEJ has notin to offer.we certainlly dnt need his face again.he is de most corrupt president I have ever seen in my Life.let join hand to vote buhari for change.

Any Nigerian President visiting IBB is a practising occultist, an evil person that should not be voted for. Such a person has d or will sell his soul to remain in office. Jonathan has been pushing unbelievable amount of government contracts to IBB. Why?...is that the transformation?. Some idiot's here are saying Jonathan will retrieve oil blocs from the northern billionaires. Him get liver?...is this the man that will liberate Niger delta. Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by emiye(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
In 2011, Buhari defeated Jonathan in Babangida's immediate constituency,Niger state.

In 2015, it will be a more thorough defeat

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by HzRF(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
sindyko:
Is this not the same man DAT asked for the extension of presidency for 6years and nothing to write about. May jona till 2100. Bunch of fools. And some of his stooge will still say till GMB accept Christ, it is only reasonable Christian s and Muslim DAT see it beyond religion and tribalism. GEJ supporter are d instrument DAT contribute to the division of did country. May d Lord let u see beyond sentiment cos u av been brainwashed and beclouded by ethnicity.
Bla bla bla
The fans of the one that lay dfoundation for crisis that rock North in 2011 and refuses to condemn the act till date, promise to soak dogs and baboons in blood if his loosing streak continues are the one integrating Nigeria abi?

An already brainwashed entity calling someone brainwashed
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by 1stola: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Alichexxman:

I am very sure intelligent words and statements sound like gibberish to the uncultured mind
lol!
What could a móron define intelligence as
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
kenonze:

Nigeria have lost another son to Drugs ...
Nigeria 'has' not 'have' .......you see why I referred to you as "lesser-being"

Disclaimer; there are worse crimes than burning books.One of them is not reading them.

Can you now shush away.

#illiterate
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by robosky02(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Babalakin:
with 49 days to go before the 2015 presidential
election, let's use this forum to determine the
popularity of BUHARI and GEJ;and who wins the
election between both aspirants come February 14th
click d like button if BUHARI is your choice or
SHARE if it's GEJ ...

vote BUHARI till 2023

ok look at buhari

BUHARI WEEPS OVER NATION’S PROBLEM
“This campaign (2011 presidential election campaign) is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into the office of the president.

- Buhari
(Vanguard, 14th April, 2011)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nmeri17:
you see?? An elder statesman in his country home receiving the president and giving advice .

but Pa Buhari will not retire to his country home and enjoy his pension. he's still going about contesting with people that were toddlers when he was in power with the lines 'I had no money to pay for my campaign form' smh.

someone that is beyond the age of remaining in service should be concerned about putting his house in order as he is close to his moment of demise. but no!! Pa Buhari will rather lose elections and make provocative statements to stir the polity into commotion
Elder state man that ensured you suffer like your parents suffered while he lives lavish? Because of him you and your parents don't know it's possible for 24/7 electricity to exist. Yall never had good health care or roads. Good schools that provide quality education were destroyed by this "elder stateman" you love so much, yet you praise him.

Who says poverty is not in a person's DNA?

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
PentiumPro:
You want corruption to end in Nigeria, but you still want to vote GEJ, tell me any other defintion of hypocrisy combined with irony
You forgot to add madness.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by lanred81: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Their meeting is not unconnected to the forth coming election. This IBB will do everything humanly possible(...In his own capacity) to stop Buhari from winning. The fear of nemesis

***watching in 4d***
Meanwhile the time for babangida to decide who rule this country has ended. The power of the masses has be recovered.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by maslong(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
You forgot to add madness.

GEJ TILL 2019 NO SHAKING.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
natureblack:
Nigeria 'has' not 'have' .......you see why I referred to you as "lesser-being"

Disclaimer; there are worse crimes than burning books.One of them is not reading them.

Can you now shush away.

#illiterate

I have seen why in less than 5 months u already spent 18 days 22hours on NL.
I gat no time to play with fake ass
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Babalakin(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
robosky02:

ok look at buhari

BUHARI WEEPS OVER NATION’S PROBLEM
“This campaign (2011 presidential election campaign) is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into the office of the president.

- Buhari
(Vanguard, 14th April, 2011)
but seriously bro between him and GEJ who would u prefer
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by natureblack(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
kenonze:

I have seen why in less than 5 months u already spent 18 days 22hours on NL.
I gat no time to play with fake ass
hope you comprehended and subsequently assimilated my correction ........

Lesser-being,go read some books and acquaint yourself with intellectual-appropriateness grin grin

#illiterate
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by datribune: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
natureblack:
My query is;why are some people hell-bent in ensuring he rules again

Pls try & educate urself on d history of our country & u will realize why knowledgeable people wit a sense of history highly revere him & yearn 4 his return. While GEJ's govt will go down in nigerian history as one of d most inept & corrupt govts, d Buhari/Idiagbon regime remains d reference point 4 good governance, discipline & integrity. GMB rescued nigeria frm an economic catastrophe worse than what Greece experienced recently. He saved nigeria frm d abyss it was plunged by greedy looters & criminals of d worst kind masquerading as politicians of d NPN (d evil progenitor of d PDP) & once again made d country solvent while rejecting d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. During his short stint as head of state he showed dat if we believe in ourselves & look inwards our country would be great.
I don't care 4 d PDP & APC but I care about d patriot, GMB. if elections ar a referendum on performance while in office, GMB has proved himself & I will vote 4 him any day, any time, any platform. SAI BUHARI
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nmeri17: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Elder state man that ensured you suffer like your parents suffered while he lives lavish? Because of him you and your parents don't know it's possible for 24/7 electricity to exist. Yall never had good health care or roads. Good schools that provide quality education were destroyed by this "elder stateman" you love so much, yet you praise him.

Who says poverty is not in a person's DNA?

my brother, you arr right. but that doesn't stop him from being an elder statesman
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

lol!
What could a móron define intelligence as
Intelligence has been defined in many different ways such as in terms of one's capacity for logic, abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, learning, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, creativity and problem solving. It can also be more generally described as the ability to perceive and or retain knowledge or information and apply it to itself or other instances of knowledge or information creating referable understanding models of any size, density, or complexity, due to any conscious or subconscious imposed will or instruction to do so.
in other words, intelligence is everything I type
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by musiwa97: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
x

Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by musiwa94: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
x
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by musiwa97: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
x
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by 1stola: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Alichexxman:

Intelligence has been defined in many different ways such as in terms of one's capacity for logic, abstract thought, understanding, self-awareness, communication, learning, emotional knowledge, memory, planning, creativity and problem solving. It can also be more generally described as the ability to perceive and or retain knowledge or information and apply it to itself or other instances of knowledge or information creating referable understanding models of any size, density, or complexity, due to any conscious or subconscious imposed will or instruction to do so.
in other words, intelligence is everything I type
Wow!
Thank God for googlé and mtn free 10mb. Even a mor0n can use the internet this days...
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by musiwa97: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by gratiaeo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
My Shout Out Goes To All Igbo Men In Alaba, Ladipo, Oyinbo, Trade fair, Onitsha Main Market etc Who Started With Nothing (Oso ahia) but Today They Own Shops, houses and cars through hussle....
My Shout out Also Goes To Every Igbo Student Who Engaged Himself/herself in a menial job to pass through schools.. The students That Run Barbing saloon, Photocopying Machine, Phone accesories, Computer for typing project for other students, kiosk owners etc!
These Pple Never Allowed Their Challenges To Weigh Them Down But They Stood Up For Victory! There's No Excuse For Failures!
2015 Will Be a Great Year For All.. Amen
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by dombenis(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
President Goodluck Jonathan is billed to pay a pivate visit to former military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida in his Minna country home today.

Roads leading to the Uphill residence of the former Head of State have been sealed off from vehicular movement while a detachment of armed military men, Police and Department of State Security officials have since 7am been stationed in strategic positions within and around the area.

Details later

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-visit-ibb-today/
. please what has Buhari contributed to Nigeria since ever he is a Nigeria citizen?.where were him when our enconomy was mismanage.? please dont scater what you cannot gather.again if i ill be empower, i ill that Goodluck Jonathan is the best president of this nation
Nigeria. so please stop disturbing mr president.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by musiwa97: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
x
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by musiwa97: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin

this picture tell you, what is on their mind.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by musiwa97: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
z
Re: 2015: Jonathan Visits IBB Today by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
1stola:

Wow!
Thank God for googlé and mtn free 10mb. Even a mor0n can use the internet this days...
imagine being so unhappy at the cheap rate of the internet and the ease with which intellectuals like myself could counter your baseless beliefs and claims. Thank God for jonathan and the fresh air he has given nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Okowa Shuns FG Delegation As his Reps Were Barred From Minister’s entourage / Nigerians Call For Sack Of Presidential Aide, Okoi Obono-Obla / 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.