Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know (3305 Views)

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / How Can A Guy Buy A Proposal Ring (correct Size)without Letting Her Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by donjerz(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hello Nairalanders, hope you are good. I want to share a story of a lady who need ur advice so u people can share their views too.
This is what she said;
''My boyfriend travelled overseas without letting me know. A day to his day of departure, he chatted with me all through that day and he never made mention of it to me. The only thing I noticed was that he used me on his whatapp dp and wrote personal msg:
'I luv her so much'
I was shocked because it’s a thing I had always told him to do but he will not. Have been calling his line and it’s not going since that day. I called one of his friends, a very close friend that knows we are dating; this friend is also dating my girlfriend, he said he has not seen him for the past three days and am very sure he doesn’t hide anything from this guy.
My question now is:
1. Could there be anything behind him not telling me?
2. Do you think he will call me when he gets there?
3. Lastly, is there any tendency for us to date each other again, because I really really love this guy so much. I have been crying all day.
Please I need your candid advice on what to do''
So drop ur comments below

Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by tweeby: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
D oracle askd him to runaway
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by donjerz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
tweeby:
D oracle askd him to runaway
but he wrote on his whatsapp; ''I love her so much'' so, neither orancle or anybody asked him 2 run away
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
He doesn't trust her.
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by tweeby: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
donjerz:

but he wrote on his whatsapp; ''I love her so much'' so, neither orancle or anybody asked him 2 run away
My dear,he is jst trying nt to hurt her much. Ur bf/gf shuld b ur bstfrnd n 4him nt to inform her,he jst wana run n I'm sure wen he comes bk,he might change his line
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Neldrizzy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Чou want to delay his travel with pregnacy wahala abi??

1 Like

Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
don't mind all these people jare!!!

if he left without telling u, he will come back without telling u grin
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Ab025(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigerian ladies and the overseas boyfriend trend!!

all of them wants to date a guy that will travel overseas! imagine her asking whether he will call her from over there, how i wan take know?? or whether they can still date each other again...

just keep on waiting, by the time we enter December 2015 and u havent heard from him, trust me, u will answer all those ur childish questionz urself.
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
just thinking
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by tuffgongjo(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Run forrest.
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Чou want to delay his travel with pregnacy wahala abi??
Guy,u ugly no be small #no offence.
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by LewisO: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
The guy thinks if he tells her she may use some tricks to tie him down, so he don't want that to happen to him, coz he knows the girlfriend he has!

So he did the best for him without telling her.

But he may tell her later and settle it.
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Neldrizzy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Prexxy1:

Guy,u ugly no be small #no offence.
Lolll.. No offence taken.... But what has My ugliness have to do with the topic of discussion lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Lolll.. No offence taken.... But what has My ugliness have to do with the topic of discussion lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Thank God,you know you are ugly.
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Neldrizzy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Prexxy1:

Thank God,you know you are ugly.
My chick is not complaining cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
My chick is not complaining cheesycheesycheesy
Really?
So u have chick with dat ugly face,wonder shall never end.
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Neldrizzy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Prexxy1:

Really?
So u have chick with dat ugly face,wonder shall never end.
Loll.. Am enjoying this... When some girls say a guy is ugly, i know what they mean.. Am not new in the game cheesycheesycheesy BTW, i don't have jus "ONE" chick, I'v got them in bunches grin
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by FLAWLES(f): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
If you ask me i ll say the guy loves her(that's why he uploaded her pix on whatsapp)think he was scared or he couldn't stand telling her;Its LOVE Oo
Re: Advice:- Boyfriend Travelled Abroad Without Letting Her Know by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Noeldrizzy:
Loll.. Am enjoying this... When some girls say a guy is ugly, i know what they mean.. Am not new in the game cheesycheesycheesy BTW, i don't have jus "ONE" chick, I'v got them in bunches grin
Ugly guys giving themselves hope since 1300bc....
After all the photo editing,you still no fine,i undastnd......becus i said you are ugly,for ur mind now,i dey give you green lightgringrin,,na wa o

(1) (Reply)

Can We Still Find The Good Ladies Or Are They All Fake? / This Is What True Love Looks Like / Checkout This Strange Picture Of A Shaved Pvssy (viewer Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.