Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 (1541 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Gorgeous Guys - More Of A Curse Than Gift In Nigeria / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by ConnectMee: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Early in 2012 I met a lady through her elder brother who was an acquaintance. Then she was about 22 and awaiting admission for her HND programme. One thing led to the other and we became close. Around yuletide that same year, she asked me what I was going to get her for Christmas and I jokingly said nothing. She was so mad at me and insulted the senses out of my life that day before leaving my house. Honestly, I didn't mean what I said to her that day and to prove a point, the following weekend I went down to Balogun Market and got her a very nice designer shirt and some expensive earrings to match. I did this because I felt she will get over her anger, come back to see me and then I will present her the gift as a surprise. But alas, she never came back and I didn't bother calling her to find out why. My mum tried to intervene, but she still didn't bulge. Earlier this year, I lost my dad and my mum called her to inform her. This babe never bothered calling me or condoling with me in any way. Two days ago, I was in the house with my mum when someone called her on phone and I had to excuse her. Later my mom told me that it was my ex that called and she said she will be coming to see her and possibly me after storming away in anger two years ago. I have no issue that she is coming to see my mom, but as regard myself, I have since moved on though I can't help but wonder how myopic some ladies can be whenever I recollect the incident. Now the question is, does this girl think I still want her back after leaving me for such silly reason? Or why does she want to come and see my mum after all these while?

1 Like

Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by CrazyScientist: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
She dey find husband, she no find grin

Bro, move on with your life, Iceberylin come and see ooo! grin

3 Likes

Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by pasqal09: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Following bumper to bumper
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
She realised how immature she was (I think)
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by pretydiva(f): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bro move on wif ur life she ain't worth it
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
She's coming back with Mario speed to stay glued to you
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by TDstarr: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
hahahahaha move on bro, she cant eat her cake and have it
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by bossminded: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bros dnt mind all these ppl here...dy re weak nd hrtless.......

Accept her bk, just dt she wuld b ur spare tire....

Tell her clearly "I av a grilfrnd oo...but. let's keep fvcking, lets c where it leads us to"

Use her work like 2nd slave

Dnt chase her, na she go use her leg run.
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
ConnectMee:
One thing led to the other and we became close.
Unless u explain this concept i'm not gonna believe ur superstory

3 Likes

Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by hopeforcharles(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
hahahahahahahahahahaha.. in Chris browns words this H*e aint loyal, you can do this if you are open minded as me, play along accept her still be good to her, get down on it, but never bring her close just classify her as a side chick since you already know who she is. in August alsina's voice Love is for Succas that's why I don't trust 'em. or u can forget her and move on
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by ConnectMee: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
starlingleanets:
Unless u explain this concept i'm not gonna believe ur superstory

This thread is meant for matured minds who don't need me to go into details before making intelligent contributions.
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by vizkiz: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
take her back and start feasting on that pussay tongue
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by 05984901JE(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bro....she is not worth ur sweat or stress...#good ridance to bad rubbish#
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Tallesty1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Women! They will dump you now but don't fret. Do your thing, be yourself cause they will definitely come back later.
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by hopeforcharles(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Tallesty1:
Women! They will dump you now but don't fret. Do your thing, be yourself cause they will definitely come back later.
tell them bro, I don't know why the don't have upstairs most of the time. I wonder how they do that come back thing
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by vizboy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
op just said he doesn't want the girl back.

But from the tone of the write up I think he wants the girl back but don't just know what to do.

op if you still love her and think things can still work for both of you my advice is go for it.

watch her closely that all that I will say.

I have experienced such she was was been a kid. you know how most girls want to be treated like a princess.

1 Like

Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by iceberylin(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
CrazyScientist:
She dey find husband, she no find grin

Bro, move on with your life, Iceberylin come and see ooo! grin
No mind all these Babes weh dh raise man hope come kill am angry

1 Like

Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by iceberylin(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Moreover she's coming to see ya mom not you grin
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by benuejosh: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizboy:
op just said he doesn't want the girl back.

But from the tone of the write up I think he wants the girl back but don't just know what to do.

op if you still love her and think things can still work for both of you my advice is go for it.

watch her closely that all that I will say.

I have experienced such she was was been a kid. you know how most girls want to be treated like a princess.
was the tone loud or low, cause i never heard it
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by vizboy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
benuejosh:
was the tone loud or low, cause i never heard it

lol
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by numericalguy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
iceberylin:

Moreover she's coming to see ya mom not you grin

Abi o! Somebody help me tell am.

And the guy is already getting worked up. I hope you'll not be further heartbroken when she drops her wedding invite.

On second thoughts, she could be staging a comback into your life, but keep your cool because the final decision is in your hands.
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Exjoker(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Forgiving her should not be a problem if she is actually sorry for her selfish behavior
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Nmeri17: 2:33am On Dec 28, 2014
after going round and round

she just realized

that no other dick

can just be as good as that yur own

tongue wink
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 28, 2014
She's obviously coming back with a wedding IV and my guy is here mixing stout and milk hoping to do jigigi. Look at this man oo, wake up bro cheesy
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Sunkyphil(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2014
u no she is about to finish her programme;d next tin na to settle down cheesy
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by nobilis: 8:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Your mum said your ex said she is coming to see her and possibly see you. And you're already assuming that the purpose of her coming to see you and your mum is because she wants to get back together with you?

Guy, you need to grow up. Okay?
Until she has made her intentions known, you can't presume to know why she's coming to see you and your mum.

If I was close to my ex's mum and siblings and some years after we broke up, they lost their dad, there is no rule that says I can't pay them a visit. And it will be very foolish of the girl to assume the purpose of the visit is to try to win her back.

Or it is obvious that you really want her back but you're angry at yourself for wanting her back. And you're just letting that anger out here on NL.
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 09, 2015
05984901JE:
Bro....she is not worth ur sweat or stress...#good ridance to bad rubbish#

How do you that? lol

Registered in 2010 and started commenting in 2014. You've got another moniker thats active?
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 09, 2015
What should I say?
Re: She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 09, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / Advice Needed On Who To Choose. / The Idoma Guys Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.