Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift (2346 Views)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
My Girlfriend is very stupidd, why would'nt she pick my calls again because i refused to buy her xmas gift. On 24th of December she called me and the following conversations occured:

Kemi: Hello swhrt

Me: Hi

Kemi:Gud morning

Me: Morning

Kemi: Hw was your nyt

Me: My nyt was bad

Kemi: how? what happened?

Me: I had a dream, a very bad nightmare.

Kemi: what happened in your dream?

Me: I saw my grandfather hawking gala on the street of lagos, he came to me and gave me some gala to eat, i told him am not interested, he said i must eat or he will kill me, the he broughtout a cutlass and started chasing me and shoutng "you must eat this gala or die", n aso i wake up..i don pray sha.

Kemi: pathetic, sorry, hope you are fine now?

Me: yeah somehow,

Kemi: So babe, what are you buying me for xmas?

Me: Xmas? but i sent you #100 card last nyt nah

Kemi: and what does that supposed to mean?

Me: You should sell the #100 card and use it to buy xmas cloth and shoe.

Kemi: **vituperating angrily** Are you alrigt at all? with #100 card

Me: You are stupiid, youare an idioot, infact you are insane, am i your father, why didnt you tell your father instead of telling me?

Kemi: you dare insult me? So you have been drinking your ogogoro again?

me: how have i insulted you now? cry

Kemi: don't u ever call me again in your life, and don't try to come to my house or else i will feed you to the dogs

Me: Babe but why? **drops call** hello hello.

Have been trying to call her since then, she has nt been picking my calls and just last night cry cry i saw her upload a pix of herself and a guy. am scared shes dating dat guy. am still wondering why shes been acting like dis.

Help what can i do, i will commit suicide if dis girl should date another guy angry
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
#100 card?
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
And it's worrying u right Padi mi, mi bank digits are my worries now if u no no.. I call it "An Art Of Being Relieved".
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Funny story..i know it didnt happen but my advice is "let go off her"..
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
brito:
#100 card?

Yes
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
SuperMartins:
Funny story..i know it didnt happen but my advice is "let go off her"..

Believe me, it actually happened and i can't let go off her, i'll rather commit suicide angry
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by apparentlylaw(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Lol ..nd u dey think am ...Move on jooor
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

Believe me, it actually happened and i can't let go off her, i'll rather commit suicide angry
let her be..control ursef for the time being from calling her or trying to make her see ur desperation..she shuld come around soon but if she be hot cake for handsome chaps,bros go beg her oo..Only if u still actually care tho
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by passionate88: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
brito:
#100 card?
Anything bad with that?. Should he steal to impress his girl?.
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Tattooboy: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

i'l suggest u 'rather commit suicide'. How dare u tell a lady she's stupid when she only asked u 4 sth?
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Pharmtj: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:
My Girlfriend is very stupidd, why would'nt she pick my calls again because i refused to buy her xmas gift. On 24th of December she called me and the following conversations occured:

Kemi: Hello swhrt

Me: Hi

Kemi:Gud morning

Me: Morning

Kemi: Hw was your nyt

Me: My nyt was bad

Kemi: how? what happened?

Me: I had a dream, a very bad nightmare.

Kemi: what happened in your dream?

Me: I saw my grandfather hawking gala on the street of lagos, he came to me and gave me some gala to eat, i told him am not interested, he said i must eat or he will kill me, the he broughtout a cutlass and started chasing me and shoutng "you must eat this gala or die", n aso i wake up..i don pray sha.

Kemi: pathetic, sorry, hope you are fine now?

Me: yeah somehow,

Kemi: So babe, what are you buying me for xmas?

Me: Xmas? but i sent you #100 card last nyt nah

Kemi: and what does that supposed to mean?

Me: You should sell the #100 card and use it to buy xmas cloth and shoe.

Kemi: **vituperating angrily** Are you alrigt at all? with #100 card

Me: You are stupiid, youare an idioot, infact you are insane, am i your father, why didnt you tell your father instead of telling me?

Kemi: you dare insult me? So you have been drinking your ogogoro again?

me: how have i insulted you now? cry

Kemi: don't u ever call me again in your life, and don't try to come to my house or else i will feed you to the dogs

Me: Babe but why? **drops call** hello hello.

Have been trying to call her since then, she has nt been picking my calls and just last night cry cry i saw her upload a pix of herself and a guy. am scared shes dating dat guy. am still wondering why shes been acting like dis.

Help what can i do, i will commit suicide if dis girl should date another guy angry
just ignore her for now
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

Yes

And you are saying yes to that, if can't buy her gift I wonder why you're in a relationship.
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
LoL, a round of applause for your Joke.
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by MrPearce(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
lol joke of the day.
text her telling her to refund ur N100 credit. she will b the one calling to beg u she don't have N100 tongue
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Mprex(f): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

commit suicide na. What are you still waiting fortongue
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
passionate88:
Anything bad with that?. Should he steal to impress his girl?.

Everything is wrong about it
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why u no chop the gala?
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by passionate88: 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
brito:

Everything is wrong about it
Nothing is wrong with that. He gave what he had... He's a prudent man
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
You actually can't live without someone you called stupid, silly, an idiot? You are one big joke.
I don't believe your story though.
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
It's very bad to call her names just because she has for xmas gift,if you have,you give and if you dnt have,you explain things to her in a polite manner.

btw,i dnt bliv ur story sha
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
can't really tell who is stupid in this comic story. Anyways @op i will rather u kill yourself than commit suicide.

this should be in joke section!!!!

NEXT!!!

1 Like

Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Tattooboy:
i'l suggest u 'rather commit suicide'. How dare u tell a lady she's stupid when she only asked u 4 sth?

So i shudnt say the truth if i see one? she act stupid for god sake,is'nt it?
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

this should be in joke section!!!!
!!

Why? undecided
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

Why? undecided
because i find the whole story funny and there's nothing romantic about it
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

because i find the whole story funny and there's nothing romantic about it

so crying for help is not romantic to you angry
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

so crying for help is not romantic to you angry
tongue
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

tongue

Have you eaten? undecided
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

Have you eaten? undecided
yes why did u ask?
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

yes why did u ask?

Then why are you salivating? what did you take?
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
Bolushalom:
LoL, a round of applause for your Joke.

Its not a joke undecided
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Obadiah77:

Then why are you salivating? what did you take?
salivating? Guy u funny die grin
Re: HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift by Obadiah77(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
dorlapoh20:

salivating? Guy u funny die grin

Were'nt you? do i look like "babasuwe" or baskemouth to have been funny to you?

What did you eat? lemme guess, amala with pepsi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Relationship? / New Muslim Bride Fails Brutal “virginity Test". Check Out Her Punishment / Calling Or Chatting With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.