Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,031 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB (44084 Views)

I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74 / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by flexing11(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
Like IBB meant well for Nigeria between 1985 and 1993
[/size]

June 12 Annulment
Letter Bombs and Dele Giwas
Mysterious Plane Crashes with High Ranking Military Officers
Stolen Gulf War Oil Windfall ($12Billion)
IMF SAP and Devaluation of Naira
The Wipe out of Middle Class
The Crippling of the Navy and Airforce
Massive Entrenchment of Corruption in the Civil Service
Registered Nigeria in OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries)

[size=21pt]See GEJ's mentor
Senior Thief endorsing Junior Thief
[/size]
ride o* bro, dis cou*tr* is doomed,,,,,se*ior t*ief e*dorsi*g ju*ior t*ief,

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Adminisher: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Maximillian1:
The president said: “First and foremost, I
have to use this opportunity to appreciate
our leader, President Babangida for his
leadership''......pls I don't really understand what GEJ meant by that statement

Jonathan is the south south agent of the corrupt cabal. He is a servant of the same people oppressing his Niger Delta for years. Actually people like Jonathan are very rare. They are born without any iota of pride, it is amazing. I have seen such people before but very rare to see them in leadership positions.Complete in their emptiness they make themselves available for stronger men and women to put them in office and control them. That was what OBJ saw and put him next to Yaradua, that was what the five women saw and quickly took over, that was what Danjuma also saw and used for some time. The next MASTER seems to be IBB. Anyway I am not sorry for the SE and AS, slaves thou art and slaves thou shalt be.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by 1stola: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
[size=48pt]IBB IS A BASTARD
HE CRUMBLED OUR NAIRA
HE DESTROYED OUR ECONOMY
HE IS ONLY SUPPORTING THIS FOOL BECAUSE OF THE FEAR OF BUHARI
ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THIS BASTARD OLD ROGUE IS ONLY GULLIBLE.[/size]

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by flexing11(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
ibb de greatest marado*a of our time keep quiet,,,,,,,,u k*ow bu*ari we come after u if *e takes over power come 2015 *ot like d otuoke ma* dat is roma*ci*g wit corrupt leaders,,,,,,,,,
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by zubby29(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
he never said we should vote for him,i blv gej hasn't done enough to merit another 4Yrs bt i am really humbleed by his humility bt gmb has my vote nd support com February

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by tefund(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
of course he would not support the man he removed from power....GEJ! u repackage yourself and prove your doubters wrong come2015..it is not just enought becoming a president,it is what you make out of the presidency that will determine your place IN HISTORY after 2019.A WORD FOR THE WISE.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Adminisher: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
zubby29:
he never said we should vote for him,i blv gej hasn't done enough to merit another 4Yrs bt i am really humbleed by his humility bt gmb has my vote nd support com February

My friend there is humility and there is also insult upon one's own people and political base. This Jonathan has either been jazzed or he has serious psychological problems.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by ifekayodee(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
That's nt like a surprise,IBB himself doesn't av an integrity that will command followership..#Change15
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
this ibb never still change ba

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Chadso(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
bright007:
yes...its coming from the horses mouth

The man from Otueke till 2019
sorry oo.. Infact merry X-mas.. Bt re u frm Otueke
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by slightlyMad(f): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
ibb is scared of going to jail for his theft with footprints all over the place

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by flexing11(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
zubby29:
ta*k u, sai bu*ari 2015
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Maximillian1: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adminisher:

Jonathan is the south south agent of the corrupt cabal. He is a servant of the same people oppressing his Niger Delta for years. Actually people like Jonathan are very rare. They are born without any iota of pride, it is amazing. I have seen such people before but very rare to see them in leadership positions.Complete in their emptiness they make themselves available for stronger men and women to put them in office and control them. That was what OBJ saw and put him next to Yaradua, that was what the five women saw and quickly took over, that was what Danjuma also saw and used for some time. The next MASTER seems to be IBB. Anyway I am not sorry for the SE and AS, slaves thou art and slaves thou shalt be.
the funny part part was that he even used the term ''president'' for IBB..even when the dude is no longer in power
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by gratiaeo(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
My Shout Out Goes To All Igbo Men In Alaba, Ladipo, Oyinbo, Trade fair, Onitsha Main Market etc Who Started With Nothing (Oso ahia) but Today They Own Shops, houses and cars through hussle....
My Shout out Also Goes To Every Igbo Student Who Engaged Himself/herself in a menial job to pass through schools.. The students That Run Barbing saloon, Photocopying Machine, Phone accesories, Computer for typing project for other students, kiosk owners etc!
These Pple Never Allowed Their Challenges To Weigh Them Down But They Stood Up For Victory! There's No Excuse For Failures!
2015 Will Be a Great Year For All.. Amen

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by dabossman(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
See as this thread just dey fill up like National Stadium. The Evil Genius is now the beautiful bride. I dey observe.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by cjrane: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Shekau and Buhari are security threats to Nigeria's corporate existence. Those are the facts.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by 3Dimension: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
did he just call Babangida a President?

The president said: “First and foremost, I have to use this opportunity to appreciate our leader, President Babangida for his leadership. His commitment to ensuring that this country is united and we live in peace.

so GEJ accepts the self-styled presidential tag of the general..

Born on August 17, 1941 in Minna, popularly known as IBB. He introduced the concept of military president into the Nigerian political lexicon and till date remains the country’s only military leader addressed by that title. He maintained a firm grip on power and tried to abrogate the unpopular policies he inherited in office.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
olapluto:
Because IBB is going to Jail once Buhari is sworn in.
Bomb blasts started during IBB. Bomb blast reached peak during GEJ.
Corruption institutionalised during IBB. Corruption peaked during GEJ.
Elections are coming....GEJ visits IBB for support.
One outcome.....Nigerians are in deep trouble if GEJ is allowed back in.

If IBB goes to jail; where will Tinubu, Amaechi, Fayemi go to?

You Jan.gaweeds are already advocating for a witch-hunting regime where the vagabond general can jail Fela and protect the son of a Northern King for the same offence.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by qtx(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
MalcoImX:
Sir, what says thou of Buhari?
simple arithmetic,
If anyone who wish this country well votes GEJ, then Anyone who does not wsih this country well will vote Buhari. ( Words and their Opposite) Oro ati idakejigrin
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by hansad: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
[/size]

June 12 Annulment

[/size]

Buhari was the Head-at-Large all the time ever-sickly Sani Abacha was leader of Nigeria. Abacha's regime corruption was the worst ever in Nigeria. It made headlines all over the world, put Nigeria in ridicule.
Buhari knew all the corruption then or benefited.

After that Buhari told Nigerians that Abacha was not corrupt. That was the same time Buhari charged Muslims to ensure that extreme sharia codes are implemented all over Nigeria.

Since then Buhari has engaged in 4 very expensive presidential campaigns, Does Buhari print Naira? Buhari for you, not for president of Nigeria

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Even though GEJ is better than Buhari who seeks to continue with our false federalism

IBB should shut up

[size=28pt]Coming from the EVIL Genius, then the devil is a LIAR![/size]

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
ibb is a thief.. jonathan is finished.. when a thief begins to commend a clueless, something is lurking... im they fear buhari... he knows that ones its 2015 im own don finish..buhari has won...we go all watch film as this country would begin to experience sanitisation.. and babaginda go be the number one dirty wey we go pack throway...they will all answer to thier cruel treatment of this country and the situation it is today.. nigeria wey dey like this today, na babaginda do am..
so his heart has began to palpitate.. im go hear am.. all of them go hear am... them no say na under jonathan na him they fit freely dey ply their trade, they suffocate the country.. plus all the evil crime dem done commit full basket...how im no go open im 419 mouth talk like that.. its not suprising.. why im never talk since?... now his doom is near...im done come out to tell us about "meaning well for the country"..i laff..this man is stupid...whose intelligence does this man thinks his playing with...dem they fear for their end..see this bastards... if i dnt have any other reason to vote buhari 2015 (of which i have a million and one reasons).. it is for the mere fact of seeing this country experience its real revitalization, change n well deserved comfort for all its citizenry to the glory of God and the joy of my countrymen, with this evil men, ibb et a al, going down the drain so this country can get it self again..this is too much, for minute individuals suffocating the country wif power bestowed on them by virtue of it being a republic due to it landmass, borders n great number of people dat ocuppies and account for the very region they govern.
so justice be served..clear..and this cabals be brought to book..so this country shall know the truth, and this truth set it free..
with development and change for the best, being its reward.. we are seeing the signs of change coming..the devils and enemies of this country are beginning to tremble... let us vote wisely.. and defend it..

buhari /prof.osibanjo 2015.......for God and for Nigeria...

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ IS DESPERATE..BUT ITS TOO LATE..
HOW CAN A PRESIDENT FLY IN A PRIVATE JET TO SMN YOU HUMILIATED LAST TWO MONTHS.

SOUTH EASTERN NIGERIA,YOUR POLITICAL FUTURE IS TIED TO GMB,AS SAID BY ROCHAS.

ITS CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT,GMB WILL AT LEAST REMOVE NAIJA FROM THE SHACKLES OF CORRUPTION.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by deolumike(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Anyone endorsed by Ibrahim Babangida, is probably someone you should vote out of office."

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by aresa: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
[/size]

June 12 Annulment

[/size]

+ Murdering DELE GIWA
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by LRNZH(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
[/size]

June 12 Annulment

[/size]

hansad:

Buhari was the Head-at-Large all the time ever-sickly Sani Abacha was leader of Nigeria. Abacha's regime corruption was the worst ever in Nigeria. It made headlines all over the world, put Nigeria in ridicule.
Buhari knew all the corruption then or benefited.
After that Buhari told Nigerians that Abacha was not corrupt. That was the same time Buhari charged Muslims to ensure that extreme sharia codes are implemented all over Nigeria.
Since then Buhari has engaged in 4 very expensive presidential campaigns, Does Buhari print Naira? Buhari for you, not for president of Nigeria

Instead of blatantly lying on Buhari just admit that GEJ had made a massive tactical error to associate with 'President IBB' of all people.

But GEJ aspires to be like IBB. Not surprising.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by hansad: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]Coming from the EVIL Genius, then the devil is a LIAR![/size]

Babangida may be evil genius, but Buhari is not much different from Mullah Omar, the Taliban leader. Example: we all knew Babangida's wife. She positively impacted on the lives of Nigerian women; but Who has ever seen Buhari's wife in public functions?

Buhari's first pronouncement these days is that he will abolish office of First Lady if he becomes president. That's the first signs of impending assault on womanhood if ever Buhari becomes president of Nigeria. Mular Omar and his Taliban do not want women in public without men accompanying the women.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by jojoki: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by MalcoImX: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
qtx:

simple arithmetic,
If anyone who wish this country well votes GEJ, then Anyone who does not wsih this country well will vote Buhari. ( Words and their Opposite) Oro ati idakejigrin
How do I believe you?
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by payan(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gej frankly MEAN well for nigeria by legalizing corruption and bringing Nigerian development below MEAN level. See you relocating to Otuoke in 2015. Bye bye
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by OLADD: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
[/color]
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
[/size]

[color=#990000]June 12 Annulment

[/size]
[quote author=LRNZH post=29250893][size=21pt]Hahaha
[/size]

[b][color=#990000]June 12 Annulment

You are a demon in human skin. Why didn't you spit this epistle when the former 5 PDP rebels (who are now APC chieftains) paid "consultation" visit to IBB? Why was Tinubu not castigated for hobnobbing with the man that annulled June 12 elections? Why did Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun and other sycophants in APC pay homage to OBJ, someone accused of misruling Nigeria for 8 years, someone Tinubu so much vilified for siezing N14Billion Lagos State allocation? Someone accused of trying to perpetuate himself in office through third term agenda? The mischief, deceits, sycophancy that bind you and APC togethers will scatter all of you in the name of Jesus. Doublefaced humans!

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by aresa: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kneeling down before crumbs, despots and worthless relics like IBB means the dullard ran out of credible friends and supporters...

IBB is the last person Nigerians want to see or here from..

What a loser..

Such is life.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo / Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65