Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB (44086 Views)

I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74 / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by prettyboi1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
A statement coming from a thief who messed Nigeria up the most (The only two people that messed Nigeria up more than him are probably Shagari and certainly Jonathan). I'm sure you guys know he only supports Jonathan because he(IBB) ruined this country and also because he has always probably been so scared that Buhari would be on a vendetta to get him. Lol. IBB it's not that serious....you and I know Oga Jona has failed Nigeria and Nigerians future even far more than you did, so why should we vote for him?

PDP and Jonathan's supporters can keep on celebrating mediocrity afterall we are all entitled to the freedom of choice. Most of us Nigerians on the other hand have made up our minds that we would vote Buhari and we have called Almighty God to hear the prayers of our nation. It is done. Amen,

[b]Jonathan had 6 years of governace, which is only 2 years short of the longest tenure in Nigeria (whether during the military era or in contemporary times) yet he could not do any meaningful. He just ran this country down into pits of shame.

1. Under Jonathan: Fuel was 65 Naira,he increased it to 97 Naira and now they're increasing it to 110 Naira again abi?
2. Under Jonathan: When he came in,the Naira was already weak at 150 Naira= 1 US Dollar and his government further weakened it to 190 Naira= 1 US Dollar.
3. Under Jonathan: $20 billion dollars still missing till today that he didn't do anything about.
4. Under Jonathan: Under his government, 1 man (Maina) stole public funds of 21 billion Naira and nothing happened to that man.
5. Under Jonathan: His government came in and polarized Nigeria so badly that everybody now thinks and acts so sentimentally taking sides with religion and ethnicity.
6. Under Jonathan: Insecurity at its highest peak....bombs going off any/everywhere
6. Under Jonathan: Boko haram seems even more organized than the Nigerian government under Mr.Jonathan.
7. Under Jonathan: Our soldiers are not as armed as they should be in the fight against the insurgents.
8. Under Jonathan: Independence celebrations have now been moved from the public eagle square to the presidential villa because of Mr.Jonathan's cowardice.
9. Under Jonathan: Fuel subsidies were removed, with nothing to show for it.
10. Under Jonathan: Electricity tariffs were increased even though there's been no improvement in power supplies.
11. Under Jonathan: Corruption at its highest rate.
12. Under Jonathan: Impunity in government that government workers just misbehave,do whatever they like and get away with it.
13. Under Jonathan: Nigerians are being killed anyhow by terrorists but the president can't do anything reasonable.
14. Under Jonathan: The president cannot even visit certain parts of the country because of cowardice.
15. Under Jonathan: At least a whooping 200 teenage Nigerian school girls were kidnapped from their school and 8 months after, it seems very much like the government has even swept it under the carpet like it's "one of those things."

etc etc [/b]

Yet,they want us to vote this clueless,selfish,corrupt Mr.Jonathan again?
If we did, we would be punished heavily by God.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
SaiBuharii:
When the evil General sent from hell starts recommending an individual, you know it's time to do otherwise and chase their cabal out of office. Of all people to take recommendation from - IBB. They have taken Nigerians for granted

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI
#CHANGE
if u say amen to this one then i wil say amen to ur own
may GOD run ur live the way northerners run this country 4 thirty eight years may GOD kill ur people d way northerners kill people in this country may devil drag u backward d way they dragged this country back gej is not 70 percent of what i want as a president of Nigeria but i cant go for any northern old man again say amen bros

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Shazee74: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
To all GEJ fans..... May God run your lives the same way GEJ is running this country

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by lawrsmith(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
most of people that is supporting GMB is mentally retarded.how soon we have forgoten GMB's utterances after losen out in 2011.how soon we have forgoten his comment on religious issues in Nigeria.how soon we have have forgoten the comment of APC spokesman Lai mohammed and Buari concerning boko haram. i know that after this my comment some of the APC bigot will come and attack me with their unrealistic bleat of change.i always get startled the way many Nigerians forgot things.I know that these APC jingoist will come and invade this my comment.APC is now brainwashing many Nigerians that Buari is a change man,that he is the change Nigerians is clamouring for,that he is no longer the religious fanatice he used to be. their argument is because he chose a pastor as his runing mate.but my question is, did he not chose a pastor as his runing during 2011 election? did he not still say that it was his intention to spread sharia law accross Nigeria?? and that an attack on boko haram is an attack on the northners? did he not oppose a state of emergency in the North East of Nigeria,and say that it is unfair for the military to kill boko haram members? did he not say that instead of military killing boko haram memebers,that federal government should forgive them,pamper them and treat them in the same way the Niger delta militants were treated? did the spokesman of APC,Lai mohammed not say that the prescution of boko haram members by federal government is unjust and constitutional? my question is, how does the fact that buari has has opted for christian runing mate, change any of these things, even though you and i knew that it was not his intention to chose a christian runing mate?what part of Buari we are finding difficult to understand? it is true that Nigerians need a change,but APC have made that change unattainable by bring this fixated man to anchor the change movement.I am tired of APC humbug and their constant fulsome in order to win the heart of Nigerians.after 2015, APC supporters will learn that Nigeria election are not won on the nairaland and on pages of newspaper.GEJ TILL 2019

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by rafiuade: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
gej is fooling himself around,tym up 4him. GMB 2015.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by lawrsmith(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
dtruthis:
if u say amen to this one then i wil say amen to ur own
may GOD run ur live the way northerners run this country 4 thirty eight years may GOD kill ur people d way northerners kill people in this country may devil drag u backward d way they dragged this country back gej is not 70 percent of what i want as a president of Nigeria but i cant go for any northern old man again say amen bros
lols

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Justicealh3(m): 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ibb' Rmbr u'll meet ur lord soon.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by babadee1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Anybody who means well for Nigeria will never visit IBB for political support. If you mean well for Nigeria vote for somebody who knows that stealing is most definitely corruption. Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Na waooo

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
SaiBuharii:
When the evil General sent from hell starts recommending an individual, you know it's time to do otherwise and chase their cabal out of office. Of all people to take recommendation from - IBB. They have taken Nigerians for granted

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI
#CHANGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&app=desktop

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Doyin2(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
IBB is afraid of Buhari.

Only the people of Nigeria would decide!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
AbdulAdam56:
IBB Hypocrites,e no page me,sai Buhari 2015.
Yes u sai buhari has been exposed as a violence oriented man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&app=desktop
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Enice(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ na Niger State u reach? Please ur attention is needed in Chibok and Sambisa forest.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by websolvetech(m): 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Even though GEJ is better than Buhari who seeks to continue with our false federalism

IBB should shut up

angry

The sooner we realize the kind of leaders we have today in Nigeria, the better for all of us. It's only those that are deeply affected can tell. I am not a politician neither do I support any one of them. We have been brain watched in this country by our so called leaders.

As for the issue of who is better, I don't think Jonathan is better than IBB but all I know is that they all the same. In short Abacha is far better than our present president.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by PenSniper: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
MalcoImX:
Sir, what says thou of Buhari?

The opposite of what he said, thats what.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
Like IBB meant well for Nigeria between 1985 and 1993
[/size]

June 12 Annulment
Letter Bombs and Dele Giwas
Mysterious Plane Crashes with High Ranking Military Officers
Stolen Gulf War Oil Windfall ($12Billion)
IMF SAP and Devaluation of Naira
The Wipe out of Middle Class
The Crippling of the Navy and Airforce
Massive Entrenchment of Corruption in the Civil Service
Registered Nigeria in OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries)

[size=21pt]See GEJ's mentor
Senior Thief endorsing Junior Thief
[/size]
as in u were abt to say wot I wntd to say.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by enkay11: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
I said it in another thread. Ibb won't allow buhari to win.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by juman(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nonsense.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by 100Cents: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
olusolaj:
Sure. Thanks to IBB
Better speak out let them hear.
Pa Buhari at this old age should better concentrate on his pension money

And 150cows.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Sunky200: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
IBB should say anybody that vote Buhari votes for corruption yash exposure.

considering the fact that Buhari is the only former Nigeria number 1 to stand alone and opposing all united politifcian
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
sufido123:
IBB please tell them. You know Buhari very well but some people are enchanted with a blood soaker. Vote GEJ and continue with Goodluck.
we don't need goodluck in Nigeria we need good governance,luck does not work everytime but good governance works everytime
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by trillville(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
Even though GEJ is better than Buhari who seeks to continue with our false federalism

IBB should shut up

angry
My guy, this is what I was trying to tell you this morning. The corrupt northerners are Buhari's enemies.

You say you want privatization and capitalism, but what is the true benefit of capitalism? Competition amongst market players right?

The question that bugs me is why doesn't PDP want competition for the presidency. If we nigerians had the choice between two parties, would this not increase competition between the parties leading to improved services for nigerians in general?

Voting Buhari will shift the power from the political parties to the people. If one party messes up, we will vote them out and vote the other party.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by PenSniper: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
SaiBuharii:

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI
#CHANGE

saibuhari is a sad reminder of the blood of innocent nigerians slaughtered for and on behalf of Buhari after 2011 elections when he had not considered some Nigerians as dogs and baboons. Now that he did, what do we expect in 2015 ? I shudder !
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by gidjah(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thats true brother,but we all know why uncle military is trying to canvas for or fisher man cum president;HE IS TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM HIS SHADOW-{GMB}!but I sure know your days of bad manners are numbered.you better start putting your bags together,ON YOUR MARK, GET SET......
WhiteTechnology:

IBB should shut up

angry
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
babaluckey:
President IBB is always my man, he's one of the best president of my time. GEJ till 2019.
omg.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
olapluto:
Because IBB is going to Jail once Buhari is sworn in.
Bomb blasts started during IBB. Bomb blast reached peak during GEJ.
Corruption institutionalised during IBB. Corruption peaked during GEJ.
Elections are coming....GEJ visits IBB for support.
One outcome.....Nigerians are in deep trouble if GEJ is allowed back in.

Totally Concur
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by omikele: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ 4 real :DGEJ 4 real
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by pkang: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
Like IBB meant well for Nigeria between 1985 and 1993
[/size]

June 12 Annulment
Letter Bombs and Dele Giwas
Mysterious Plane Crashes with High Ranking Military Officers
Stolen Gulf War Oil Windfall ($12Billion)
IMF SAP and Devaluation of Naira
The Wipe out of Middle Class
The Crippling of the Navy and Airforce
Massive Entrenchment of Corruption in the Civil Service
Registered Nigeria in OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries)

[size=21pt]See GEJ's mentor
Senior Thief endorsing Junior Thief
[/size]

Nna na wa o take am easy na, na this man comot Buhari for office o.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Sajio(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good speech.. @IBB, Gej till 2019. Bh should go have rest.. he tym don pass!!!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
hansad:

Babangida may be evil genius, but Buhari is not much different from Mullah Omar, the Taliban leader. Example: we all knew Babangida's wife. She positively impacted on the lives of Nigerian women; but Who has ever seen Buhari's wife in public functions?

Buhari's first pronouncement these days is that he will abolish office of First Lady if he becomes president. That's the first signs of impending assault on womanhood if ever Buhari becomes president of Nigeria. Mular Omar and his Taliban do not want women in public without men accompanying the women.
lol,pointless point
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
prettyboi1:
A statement coming from a thief who messed Nigeria up the most (The only two people that messed Nigeria up more than him are probabably Shagari and certainly Jonathan). I'm sure you guys know he only supports Jonathan because he(IBB) ruined this country and also because he has always probably been so scared that Buhari would be on a vendetta to get him. Lol. IBB it's not that serious....you and I know Oga Jona has failed Nigeria and Nigerians future even far more than you did, so why should we vote for him?

PDP and Jonathan's supporters can keep on celebrating mediocrity afterall we are all entitled to the freedom of choice. Most of us Nigerians on the other hand have made up our minds that we would vote Buhari and we have called Almighty God to hear the prayers of our nation. It is done. Amen,

[b]Jonathan had 6 years of governace, which is only 2 years short of the longest tenure in Nigeria (whether during the military era or in contemporary times) yet he could not do any meaningful. He just ran this country down into pits of shame.

1. Under Jonathan: Fuel was 65 Naira,he increased it to 97 Naira and now they're increasing it to 110 Naira again abi?
2. Under Jonathan: When he came in,the Naira was already weak at 150 Naira= 1 US Dollar and his government further weakened it to 190 Naira= 1 US Dollar.
3. Under Jonathan: $20 billion dollars still missing till today that he didn't do anything about.
4. Under Jonathan: Under his government, 1 man (Maina) stole public funds of 21 billion Naira and nothing happened to that man.
5. Under Jonathan: His government came in and polarized Nigeria so badly that everybody now thinks and acts so sentimentally taking sides with religion and ethnicity.
6. Under Jonathan: Insecurity at its highest peak....bombs going off any/everywhere
6. Under Jonathan: Boko haram seems even more organized than the Nigerian government under Mr.Jonathan.
7. Under Jonathan: Our soldiers are not as armed as they should be in the fight against the insurgents.
8. Under Jonathan: Independence celebrations have now been moved from the public eagle square to the presidential villa because of Mr.Jonathan's cowardice.
9. Under Jonathan: Fuel subsidies were removed, with nothing to show for it.
10. Under Jonathan: Electricity tariffs were increased even though there's been no improvement in power supplies.
11. Under Jonathan: Corruption at its highest rate.
12. Under Jonathan: Impunity in government that government workers just misbehave,do whatever they like and get away with it.
13. Under Jonathan: Nigerians are being killed anyhow by terrorists but the president can't do anything reasonable.
14. Under Jonathan: The president cannot even visit certain parts of the country because of cowardice.
15. Under Jonathan: At least a whooping 200 teenage Nigerian school girls were kidnapped from their school and 8 months after, it seems very much like the government has even swept it under the carpet like it's "one of those things."

etc etc [/b]

Yet,they want us to vote this clueless,selfish,corrupt Mr.Jonathan again?
If we did, we would be punished heavily by God.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen
Whatever you say dude, GEJ is still better that that Jihadist, Terrorist, Coupist, Haggard Old man u worship called buhari.
He got us all into this mess afterall and GEJ is doing his best to fix it.

Gerrit? Good!!
GEJ till 2019
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Shazee74:
To all GEJ fans..... May God run your lives the same way GEJ is running this country

Amen (at least na God de run am)
but you, may devil mess up and ruin your life the same way buhari messed up nigeria.
i will also say amen for you.

GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.