Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Scam Alert 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert 2 (2281 Views)

Myus.com Scam Alert / OLX Scam Alert / Scam alert!!!! For FIRST BANK USERS - Don't Fall For This!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert 2 by rivakwaa(m): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
People should beware of these websites.
www.haritzresources.com
www.mywealthembassy.com
These sites and their contents have been cleverly crafted to dupe unsuspecting Nigerians.
One will do well to avoid any form of transaction with them.
Re: Scam Alert 2 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
What gives you the right to make such claims and spoil pple's reputation just like that without even stating your reasons or backing ur claims,i don't know the pple behind the sites but I don't see any fictitious activities on the site.
Re: Scam Alert 2 by rivakwaa(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=bonstar post=29259823]What gives you the right to make such claims and spoil pple's reputation just like that without even stating your reasons or backing ur claims,i don't know the pple behind the sites but I don't see any fictitious activities on the site. [/quote
I have proofs to show that exhausted all avenues to make the company fulfil their own side of the bargain,I can upload my teller in you are one of their supporters to verify things for urself.
Before I went public with these alarm I called the company severally and even emailed them but to no avail
If u are one of their patrons kindly check their site-mywealthembassy to see when they said u will get their products once payment is confirmed,I paid on 16th Dec 2014 and as I respond to ur acccusation the said package has not been mailed to me
I done business with honest online Marketers like Pat Ogidi and Seun Ogundele and no issues at all,so man I have my facts
If u are close to the promoter of those sites,tell him he has bleeped up big time and should bring down those sites,before government agencies be on his strail
Re: Scam Alert 2 by rivakwaa(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=bonstar post=29259823]What gives you the right to make such claims and spoil pple's reputation just like that without even stating your reasons or backing ur claims,i don't know the pple behind the sites but I don't see any fictitious activities on the site. [/quote
I have proofs to show that I exhausted all avenues to make the company fulfil their own side of the bargain,I can upload my teller if you are one of their supporters to verify things for urself.
Before I went public with these alarm I called the company severally and even emailed them but to no avail
If u are one of their patrons kindly check their site-mywealthembassy to see when they said u will get their products once payment is confirmed,I paid on 16th Dec 2014 and as I respond to ur acccusation the said package has not been mailed to me
I done business with honest online Marketers like Pat Ogidi and Seun Ogundele and no issues at all,so man I have my facts
If u are close to the promoter of those sites,tell him he has bleeped up big time and should bring down those sites,before government agencies be on his strail
Re: Scam Alert 2 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Like I said before,i have no business with them and I honestly don't know them from anywhere. But don't u think people will reason with your claim now that you have started your reason and backed-up your claim.
Anyways, if you are interested in legitimate way of making money online. Myself and some friends are starting a cool business first week of January and it's something you can check and be part of also if you like it, send me a message on whatsapp(07030062838) and I would send you a video presentation on it.
Compliments of the season.
Re: Scam Alert 2 by rivakwaa(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
bonstar:
Like I said before,i have no business with them and I honestly don't know them from anywhere. But don't u think people will reason with your claim now that you have started your reason and backed-up your claim.
Anyways, if you are interested in legitimate way of making money online. Myself and some friends are starting a cool business first week of January and it's something you can check and be part of also if you like it, send me a message on whatsapp(07030062838) and I would send you a video presentation on it.
Compliments of the season.
Thanks for your friendly answer,I shall consider your proposal,am yet to get over the shock of what Haritz Resources did.
My mission is to contribute to rid the internet of scammers.Thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert 2 by olusegun2015: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
rivakwaa:
People should beware of these websites.
www.haritzresources.com
www.mywealthembassy.com
These sites and their contents have been cleverly crafted to dupe unsuspecting Nigerians.
One will do well to avoid any form of transaction with them.

I believe you,they are scammers, people should beware of them, I paid N3500 into Account name: HARITZ RESOURCES VENTURES Account number: 001 731 7332 on Nov 12th 2015, till today they have not sent it, when I call them they avoid my call.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Crashes Out Of Transferwise Money Transfer Services / Learn Sales: Group For Sales people And Budding Entrepreuners / Please Is Wakanda Nation A Scaming Site Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.