Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? (1833 Views)

Gobe!!! Lady Caught Her Friend With Her Boyfriend (pics) / Oboy, Come See Drama / Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
You must answer this oo hehehehehe... Your girlfriend want you to meet her family, when you got to her house, her eldeer sister is your ex gf.. Her brother came out and you recognised him as the guy you recently have a very brutal fight over a girl.. Her dad is the doctor that advice you to stop bringing girls for abortion at his hospital... Her mother came out of the room and you immediately recognise her, as your present sugar mummy who just bought you a ferrari car.....
What will you do?
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Tallesty1(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
I will stop seeing gobesad

7 Likes

Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Tymax(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Even bad dream cannot be this bad na. grin

14 Likes

Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
there is always a way
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by yorex2011: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Na to wake up from d dream or else lipsrsealed
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by vizkiz: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bluestarry:
baby i wanna kiss your lipss, the one between your hips

errrm...Mr Op, what does this part of your signature mean
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by gbalikuma(m): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
just say the devil is a liar or back to sender
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:

errrm...Mr Op, what does this part of your signature mean
erm....erm... I don forget....mk i chk
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by 2SWT(f): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmm...see gobe
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Kylekent59: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Stop gobelizing
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by roqrules04(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
There's always a way out
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Juliaann(f): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
I go just tear race commot for that compound
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Juliaann(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
I go just tear race commot for that compound.
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Fantasies!

If its real, just work out!
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Truth24(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Calk d ambulance
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
...wil wake up from the bad dream
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by lilmax(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
It was just a dream
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by tecno4life(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bluestarry:
You must answer this oo hehehehehe... Your girlfriend want you to meet her family, when you got to her house, her eldeer sister is your ex gf.. Her brother came out and you recognised him as the guy you recently have a very brutal fight over a girl.. Her dad is the doctor that advice you to stop bringing girls for abortion at his hospital... Her mother came out of the room and you immediately recognise her, as your present sugar mummy who just bought you a ferrari car.....
What will you do?

Wake up bro cheesy cheesy It's just a nightmare grin grin grin grin
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by oshe11: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
its a mata of bein man n kontrollin any situation U fynd ursef dat meks U a real man...... #AlphaMan
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Wake up from day dreaming mr dejo....under no circumstance can all these occur
Bluestarry:
What will you do?
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by PHAYOL81: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2014
I'll just keep my cool and await d father's decision over my mision since he seems 2 b d only saint here cos i xpect evry1 else 2 feel evn mor uncom4table dan i am 4 d PAST/PRESENT we share.Althou i must add dat i dont xpect d decision in my favor.I'll just walk out in d end and bid d house bye 4 life.
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Kolade9(m): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2014
I'll change my sleeping position undecided

1 Like

Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by ronalmagic10(m): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmm.....first of all, the mother won't say anything immediately she sees me because she wouldn't want 2 expose herself.

The brother is likely 2 be d one 2 confront me and I will let him know dat I hv left d girl we fought over for and I now intend 2 settle down wit his sister. Afterall he has also dated many girls and will settle down one day.

I will then proceed to thank d father 4 his advice and tell him dat he changed me and made me a better person. Tell him I seriously intend 2 marry his daughter and make him see my qualities as a qualified man. If he doesn't agree then I will simply blackmail him. I will threaten to reveal 2 d appropriate authorities dat he usually carry out abortion 4 ladies. This should make him quiet.

I will end my relationship wit d girls mother and promise her never to reveal her secret provided she supports me in marrying her daughter. This should certainly work.

As 4 d elder sister, well, I'll beg her to 4give me if I didn't treat her well while dating her and promise 2 do better wit her sister. With d support of the other members of d family, she would gradually reason along with me and support me. OR
I can jst run away faster than the speed of light
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by freemandela4(m): 2:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Bluestarry:
What will you do?
Oboy na preaching things bdat o. That day i must preach for dem cos i repented dis morning. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Scharck(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Tymax:
Even bad dream cannot be this bad na. grin

Lool Abi na. Why Devil go dey clock double shift for one man only
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Boland(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Juliaann:
I go just tear race commot for that compound.
If that's u in ur profile pic, ...... Mehn! You've gotten gigantic lipsrsealed ... You look cute too... Nice.
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2014
I will be like *I don't believe it)
Re: Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? by Kemy11(m): 11:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Dial 112. The earlier the better

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Don't Wear Socks. / Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships / Ladies/guys Tell Us Your Dream Job For Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.