Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships (1832 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Abisoyee(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2015
Do drop your opinions

Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2015
guys undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by dharay99: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2015
that poster up der needs spanking in d arss, guys ma foot undecided

Op, go ask Wikipedia, mtcheeeeew. angry
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by kodded(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2015
Babes angry
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2015
[s]From the way I lie ehn, It's obvious, guys lie more
My lies sef dey surprise me cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Babes lie more
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
guys undecided
How`re you sure about that? I know you`re just supporting members of ur gender and urself in a bid to please them and also to boost ur
cyber ego.
You know so well that nobody can compete with females in the act of deceitfulness, except one person...
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by godofwar666(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
Seriously it we (guys). Ladies are more focused and committed in their relationship but we guys we wil always cheat on them, it Nature u cant stop it. Guys wil always cheat.
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

How`re you sure about that? I know you`re just supporting members of ur gender and urself in a bid to please them and also to boost ur
cyber ego.
You know so well that nobody can compete with females in the act of deceitfulness, except one person...
my opinion has been said! I really dunno what you're ranting about!

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2015
This is just a polarized debate - the eternal battle of the genders.

Winners of debates aren't necessarily right - they are just those whose articulate presentation of their assertion are more convincing.

I'll prefer not to jump into the fray and lump ALL members of the OPPOSITE gender as the same.

[/quote]
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2015
godofwar666:
Seriously it we (guys). Ladies are more focused and committed in their relationship but we guys we wil always cheat on them, it Nature u cant stop it. Guys wil always cheat.
What really`re you insinuating...
Both of us know that what you typed up there is wack!
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
my opinion has been said! I really dunno what you're ranting about!
Really? Of course i`d know you would say so.
Alright lemme give you an eye-openner using Nl as a case study.
Answer this question : In NLand, can you name any male moniker that has ever been smoked out as a transgender? No lies pls...
Then what about the females?
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Really? Of course i`d know you would say so.
Alright lemme give you an eye-openner using Nl as a case study.
Answer this question : In NLand, can you name any male moniker that has ever been smoked out as a transgender? No lies pls...
Then what about the females?
I don't give a flying fvck! i didn't state my opinion here to argue over it! if you think girls lie more then fvcking post what you think!

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
I don't give a flying fvck! i didn't state my opinion here to argue over it! if you think girls lie more then fvcking post what you think!
You cunningly skipped my question which is a defeat on ur part and also ur kind. Good to know, that you indirectly conceded defeat. I quite understand. Just trying to put on some kind of defence.
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

You cunningly skipped my question which is a defeat on ur part and also ur kind. Good to know, that you indirectly conceded defeat. I quite understand. Just trying to put on some kind of defence.
I don't care! defeat ko abeg go sleep!

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2015
grin To the guys it's like a hobby while to the ladies it's like a tradition! grin
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Kazrem(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2015
This is how it happens.
Guys lie first (small lie). Girls discover and do as they don't know. Then guys lie again (big lie). Girls catch again and do as they don't. Then guys lie the third time (bigger lie). Girls catch and reciprocate (biggest lie). Guys catch her and loudly say, "girls can lie!" whereas he did it first. So the challenge begins who lie more?
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
Lol! You`re one hell of a funny personality.
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Kazrem(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
Don't mind him. I am a guy and will say the truth. Guys lie more. If you put 10 guys in a relationship together. You will see 8 liars. Whereas if you put 10 girls in a relationship together you will see 5 liars
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Rilwayne001: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2015
Babes angry

They can lie ehnn, even the devil is not dere match when it comes to telling lie
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2015
stingbreed:

Mumu angry
This is why u keep failing exams, simple question & u are here speaking English..... undecided

Coming from a dude whose spellings and use of punctuations are this bad, it's ironic.

Your English language tutor should be shot in groin - he/she obviously did a piss-poor job with you.

Now run along, knuckleheaded nitwit - you don't want to get whitewashed by the son of Mark, trust me.

Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
This is just a polarized debate - the eternal battle of the genders.

Winners of debates aren't necessarily right - they are just those whose articulate presentation of their assertion are more convincing.

I'll prefer not to jump into the fray and lump ALL members of the OPPOSITE gender as the same.

1000 likes for you
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by mirexxx(f): 11:17am On Apr 09, 2015
Kazrem:

Don't mind him. I am a guy and will say the truth. Guys lie more. If you put 10 guys in a relationship together. You will see 8 liars. Whereas if you put 10 girls in a relationship together you will see 5 liars
lol thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Kazrem(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2015
mirexxx:
lol thanks jare
Can I pm you
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by dmcdad: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

cyber ego.
Only the devil.
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:41am On Apr 09, 2015
stingbreed:

grin grin grin grin grin

Na you come be the real mumu..ode
Person curse you..you dey laff.

Oya laff for this my own.
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2015
Both to be fair

Some guys can lie til kingdom come likewise chics.. undecided
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Kazrem(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lala247:
Both to be fair

Some guys can lie til kingdom come likewise chics.. undecided
You have a mail.
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Kazrem:

fvcking ass-licker!
Re: Guys Or Babes: Who Lies More In Relationships by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Only the devil.
Yeah, you`re right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Pay #500,000:00 As Her Bride Price? / When U Ignore Her Messages ( Photo ) / Definition Of A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.