Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,708 members, 7,840,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching (15812 Views)

Air Force Personnel In Abuja Streets (Photos) / Poll Officials Escape Lynching In Anambra / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Kaymercury(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2014
First time.....wow!
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Ikpewe: 7:10am On Dec 28, 2014
yoged:
Tension everywhere. I tired for this country
hang urself

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by zeezboy(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Kaymercury:
First time.....wow!
on wah?
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by yoged(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Ikpewe:
hang urself
after yours
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2014
cute. Blame everytin on GEJ, AND PEJ. Vote BUHARI, VOTE CHANGE.
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by rexbuton: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2014
IT IS VERY SAD THAT SOME OF THE TOPICS MAKING FRONT PAGE THIS MORNING THOUGH BEARING CHRISTIAN THEMES, ARE TOTALLY ANTI CHRISTIAN.
I BELIEVE THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM (SEUN) HAS STRIVEN TO MAKE THIS FORUM DEVOID OF RELIGIOUS BIAS, BUT HIS MODS ACT THEIR SCRIPT
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by TeamSimple(m): 7:42am On Dec 28, 2014
Big shout out to all nairalanders,and the forum in particular,tanks to Mr seun for creating this wonderful forum..am less dan a year old on nairaland but av gained so much from its critics,contributions and intellectual minded fellows..you guys are the best Birthday gift for this year..much love from 2simple. Kisses ands hugs.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by kevoh(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2014
That airforce dude should be locked up for 6 months to serve as warning to other force personels.

At the stage the North-east is in, everyone should be ready to declare the content of his luggage upon request, this airforce guy as an upholder of Nigerian security should know better than the civilians. I say lock him up for 6 months!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by koikoi2(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2014
why did he refuse to declare d contents of his bag knowing fully well How volatile d north is cos of bh attacks.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by obaayo2: 8:11am On Dec 28, 2014
DAMN!!. NOW OUR PEOPLE DONT RECOGNISE THOSE PROTECTING THEM AGAIN.GOD HELP US.
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by GenWOJUOLA(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2014
chronique:
At a time like this,wisdom is profitable to direct. The officer who knows how critical the situation is,should have just showed them him I'd card and allow them see the contents of the bag instead of putting his life at risk. When dealing with a group of people who are largely illiterates,allow wisdom to rule.

The only matured comment so far!!! I dnt knw wat NL is turning into now adays!! So many children typing rubbish in d name of booking space
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Paretomaster(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2014
studio14:
If the hausas has been helping out this way since this issue would have been gone, when you send lion out after eaten the prey you become the next food, wise up North

Must u always mention d Hausa's u mofo? Get enlightened bro, majority of d ppl in NE are not Hausa ok?
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Akon419(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:
This is what those stupid insurgents caused for us, We can no longer move around without fear, we no longer trust each other, The situation is really bad. The North has to do something about this.
yes bros, this is what north has caused us
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by blakky97(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2014
onadana:
So they are scared of death....meaning this virgins thing and garden flowing with wine na wash...... coolSo they are scared of death....meaning this virgins thing and garden flowing with wine na wash......
wise up man!
this is 2015 at hand.
there'll be very few fools left on this planet by january 2nd
dont be the last one left.
do something. its not too late.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by TheRealCoolHunK: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2014
An Airforce personnel/Airman is not a soldier. SMH
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by clemzo101(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2014
The soldier is just being an idiot...........dats how people get demselves killed for nothing.
lalasticlala:
An Air Force personnel carrying a bag was roughened at a mosque in Nasarawa ward in Yola on Friday after he was mistaken for a suicide bomber, the Weekly Trust reported.

Eyewitnesses said the uniformed soldier man attempted to pass through the congregation but refused to declare the contents of his luggage when he was asked to do so, prompting suspicion that he could be carrying explosives.

“It took the intervention of vigilantes who whisked him to Dubeli Police Station where he was protected by the police. People were apprehensive because of recent happenings. It is a common fact that Boko Haram insurgents do wear military uniforms,” a resident said.

Confirming the incident, the Adamawa State police spokesman, DSP Othman Abubakar, said the soldier was attending Friday prayer at the mosque when a false alarm was raised against him. He said if not for the timely intervention of the police, the soldier would have been lynched and advised the public report suspicious people to the police instead of taking the law in their hands.

Residents have become vigilant at worship centres and other public places out of fear of possible Boko Haram attacks.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/27/bomb-scare-air-force-personnel-escapes-lynching/

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by rexzqcom(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Great move people. Be vigilant at all time.
Suspect all bags and packages, until proven otherwise. No exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Kirinwa: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2014
He should have known better. This is how somebody will use. Army General uniform to enter a place and next sound you hear is..

BOOM!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by onadana: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
blakky97:

wise up man!
this is 2015 at hand.
there'll be very few fools left on this planet by january 2nd
dont be the last one left.
do something. its not too late.

TALIBAN.. cool cool cool
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
This is my problem with we security personnels,just because we wear uniform,some of us now feel we are small gods..who the hect is a blaady airman that was asked to disclose contents of his bag but he refused when he knows the precarious situation on ground..what he was asked to do wasnt a big deal but for im mind ,him be airforce,i wish i was there in person,i for chop im father..you are meant to have a cordial relationship with the civilians and citizens @ large,no one is a demi god..Every Man was born equal,but soMe are soldiers doesnt mean your almighty..The Training and Doctorine coMmand has alot of job to do pertaining to personnels character and attitude @ all times because its seriously affecting trust on The Armed Forces and Security Agencies....

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by VivaLaFrans: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
yoged:
Tension everywhere. I tired for this country. Modified after hitting front page. This lalasticala must be using voodoo. How e dey take do am? Always hitting front page. First to comment ppl go dey pursue you anyhow like I did. Just wanna give it a trial and I was the 1st to comment. But seriously all this 1st to comment tinz piss me off sha. Lalasticala,Iba oooo. Iba akoda Iba aseda,iba awon Iya mi eleye.
Lalasticlala is a Super Moderator newly employed. He create topics and post them in frontpage himself.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Paretomaster:

Must u always mention d Hausa's u mofo? Get enlightened bro, majority of d ppl in NE are not Hausa ok?
why are you not proud to say you re from the North, I don't hide where am from.
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
It all happened in my presence, the fool refused to declare the content of his luggage and still want to form uniform man, thank God he was lynched by the angry mob
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by tonychristopher: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
2hy why can't he just declare
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Paretomaster(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
studio14:
why are you not proud to say you re from the North, I don't hide where am from.

Mu***uck** hw does wat u type here relate to ur unfounded generallization? And where and wen did I make mentioned of where I am from?

Am Hausa and proud, dats y am trying to correct ur lame, and watery medula dat not every Northerner is an Hausa.

Just get a grip lowlife.
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Paretomaster:

Mu***uck** hw does wat u type here relate to ur unfounded generallization? And where and wen did I make mentioned of where I am from?

Am Hausa and proud, dats y am trying to correct ur lame, and watery medula dat not every Northerner is an Hausa.

Just get a grip lowlife.
Hausa na Hausa even for London
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Paretomaster(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
studio14:
Hausa na Hausa even for London

Oh! My God! Are u dis daft? Hausa is Hausa anywhere in d World, don't u get it?, berom, Kanuri are Notherners, not Hausa punkass.
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Paretomaster:

Oh! My God! Are u dis daft? Hausa is Hausa anywhere in d World, don't u get it?, berom, Kanuri are Notherners, not Hausa punkass.

grin
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Paretomaster:

guy you be awusa
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
VivaLaFrans:
Lalasticlala is a Super Moderator newly employed. He create topics and post them in frontpage himself.

Nah wah oh! Was there any voting exercise before these ppl where appointed?
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
studio14:
guy you be awusa

This one dey crase oh! Don't u get it.

His being awusa is of no relevance to the fact that u r a troglodyte
Re: Bomb Scare: Air Force Personnel Escapes Lynching by Paretomaster(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
studio14:
guy you be awusa

Oh yea, am Hausa, and u r my Akuya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami Asks Court To Stop Senate Probe Of Maina’s Recall / Sowore's AAC Unveil Mobile App For Reporting 2019 Elections / Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.