Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Abia Guber: Otti's Billboards Damaged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Guber: Otti's Billboards Damaged (708 Views)

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Guber: Otti's Billboards Damaged by AlexOtti2015: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good Evening Ndi Abia

It has been brought to my notice that some unscrupulous elements have taken up the job of damaging my billboards posters across the state.

These nefarious acts, I understand, have been consistently carried out by some paid agents who would rather mortgage their future for a 'plate of pottage'

Some of the damaged billboard posters are located at Brass junction and Factory road, Aba.

They have succeeded in destroying some of my billboards posters but they will never succeed in destroying my aspiration and zeal to make Abia State better

I have registered my complain with the security agencies and I urge my supporters to do same once the notice any suspicious acts around my billboards

I hereby advise my opponents to #ThinkAbiaFirst and practice politics based on issues rather than bitterness. #AlexOtti2015

Re: Abia Guber: Otti's Billboards Damaged by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
So will APC be blamed for this? T.A. Orji and PDP over to you!
Re: Abia Guber: Otti's Billboards Damaged by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thief odour orji and his cohorts shall continue to fail. #AlexOtti#Governor#Apga#Abiastate. No amount of intimidation will make Abians not to vote for Dr Alex. Ahia oma na ere onwe ya ka ibu. #Unrepentant NwaAba

1 Like

Re: Abia Guber: Otti's Billboards Damaged by Dpeacemaker101: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is to show how petty and evil minded people can be. Destroying bill boards will never reduce your vote sir, people love you and have you in their hearts.
Re: Abia Guber: Otti's Billboards Damaged by Adeoba10(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ochendo Global... ole

(1) (Reply)

Non-payment Of Osun State Workers’ Salaries Is A Continuation Of Apc/aregbesola' / VIDEO- Goodluck Jonathan Will Lose 2015 Election By God Grace - Femi Fani Kayode / Escape From Boko Haram: 'I Kept Stepping On Dead Bodies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.