Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People (5394 Views)

Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State / Over 100 Building Demolish For Ogun Road Project / Fola Adeola Urges Support For Ogun State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2014
shocked

Daily update ensues..

Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2014
cool

Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Alphaoscar:
I will rather keep my mouth shut but the truth of the matter is that Amosun is not helping the party in the state .
He's helping the people who cares about the Party..
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2014
grin

Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 1:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Wait...

Ogun state has red soil like the SE?
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Dollyak(f): 3:50am On Jun 21, 2015
Twistaray:
cool

Ogun again curtecy ogun state gov on fb
For drainage? When is Nigeria going to start adopting underground drainage.. These ones are not kind to the eyes nor do they have long term benefits.
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 9:08am On Jun 21, 2015
totima:
Wait...

Ogun state has red soil like the SE?

Where in nigeria doesn't? But not as much as it is in SE, anyway.
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2015
Dollyak:

For drainage? When is Nigeria going to start adopting underground drainage.. These ones are not kind to the eyes nor do they have long term benefits.

Say whaaaaaat??
I will pardon you ignorance.

Have you been there or visited to arrived at such conclusion? ?

Do point this exact location.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Dollyak(f): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Twistaray:

Say whaaaaaat??
I will pardon you ignorance.

Have you been there or visited to arrived at such conclusion? ?

Do point this exact location.
How about you show me how I am being ignorant? Is that not a gutter?
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 11:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Dollyak:

How about you show me how I am being ignorant? Is that not a gutter?
Quote where u were referring to.
Cheers
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Dollyak(f): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2015
Twistaray:
cool

Ogun again curtecy ogun state gov on fb
this.
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Dollyak:

this.

K undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Dollyak(f): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2015
Twistaray:

K undecided
Exactly. *underground drainage*
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dollyak:

Exactly. *underground drainage*

Ma'am this is nigeria and one must take into account her standard.
We all long for that but none of these is being attain in any part of nigeria as we speak. Underground drainage?
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Dollyak(f): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Twistaray:

Ma'am this is nigeria and one must take into account her standard.
We all long for that but none of these is being attain in any part of nigeria as we speak. Underground drainage?
oh yeah. This is Nigeria, where substandards are celebrated and accepted by the citizens. This doesn't even make an economic sense for major urban cities... but hey, the citizens are happy with it.
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/images/4719011.jpg[/img]
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Twistaray(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dollyak:

oh yeah. This is Nigeria, where substandards are celebrated and accepted by the citizens. This doesn't even make an economic sense for major urban cities... but hey, the citizens are happy with it.
[img]http://cdn.meme.am/images/4719011.jpg[/img]

Alright.
I'm happy you applied the word 'Nigeria'' as a whole.

Is that all?
You win oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Ilekeh(f): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
I'm 1/7 Eko, 1/7 Oyo, 1/7 Ogun, 1/7 Ondo, 1/7 Ekiti , 1/7 Osun and 1/7 Kwara....... OP don't try to exclude me grin Yoruba for life.
Any thread concerning Ogun concerns me. tongue
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by Canme4u(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Twistaray:

Thank o jare

This is great. Osun and Oyo are clueless as to annest our land by dabble into agriculture. Nah to dey their dey wait 4 allocation from Fed. Govt. They know and when its been slashed, they owes 7 months and 4 months salary. Clueless sets of governors. Kudos to Amosun o jare.

However, they are far better than their PeeDeePee predecessor.
Re: Ogun And Her New Look Strictly For Ogun People by themejiwalker(m): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dollyak:

this.

We need more schools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osibanjo May Take Over As Mr President Becomes Weaker(picture) / Thanks To Yorubas And The South South / Imo LG Election To Hold Saturday – ISIEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.