Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation (84650 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / Lagos Fire: Buhari Writes Fashola, Sympathises With Lagosians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Calculia: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Igbos are over due to produce a governor of Lagos State.

How can one group seize the governance of a multi-ethnic state since 1999.

Power must be allowed to rotate in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by shiffynaani(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Calculia:

Now who is opening a conversation with abuse? People like u provoke reaction and then turn around to base a senseless arguement on that reaction.

So, far ur reaction is predictable becos most yorubas have developed a sense of entitlement with regards to Lagos Governorship or Politics. This is very much so, to the detriment of the multi-ethnic and linguistic character of Lagos as a state.

What igbos are requesting is not unreasonable since they make a sizeable contribution to the state budget via heavy taxation and have been resident in the state from conception as the capital of Nigeria.

They own a sizeable chunk of the land mass that they bought and have even built upon. They are only asking to participate in the governance of their state. If Obama can be President of America, i dont see the big deal here.
if obama can be president of America.....yea,he is truly is! but you hastely jumped in that without enlightening your fellow MORONS what he did to become that. He didn't just become their president like that dude,he INTEGRATED with them,with their culture and FIRST see himself as an America before Africa. So you see where you people got it ALL wrong?? You can't just come from nowhere and start to demand what is not yours especially in an enlightened region here. Even if you keep living and paying taxes inlagos for 200yrs,without utmost respect for your host,FORGET IT! You can't occupy even the lowest seat there.

MORAL LESSON; The igbos LACK respect for their host and culture which has been depriving them sense of belonging since time immemorial!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Ngozi123(f): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
We Nigerians need to have a serious talk with ourselves; are we going to commit to 'one Nigeria' or are we to go our separate ways because we cannot support 'one Nigeria' whilst still maintaining these separatist ethnic divisions in our home states. Lagos state should be for everyone, as should Enugu state, Ondo state etc.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by reborn1: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ngozi123:
We Nigerians need to have a serious talk with ourselves; are we going to commit to 'one Nigeria' or are we to go our separate ways because we cannot support 'one Nigeria' whilst still maintaining these separatist ethnic divisions in our home states. Lagos state should be for everyone, as should Enugu state, Ondo state etc.

Evergreen, We don hear you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by T8ksy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
reborn1:

Yeeboes are comedian, they own 80percent of Lagos, they own Abuja and Kano They are angels, and there land is like TheirDubai. ThTheyey cant ask this from Aboki's in Kano, cos those one will use them for Suya. Lwkmd

at bolded..........Just go to show that they are not that dumb, after all.

Abokis don't give a shittt about One Nigeria or the useless Constitution ( which their laders drew for us) when it comes to their region - they do as They like inTheir enclave -They will not hesitate to slaughter anyone who tries to dictate how they should live in their ancestral land.
Shania been a typical example..

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Fashola should better address our clamour else we won't vote APC.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Gbawe2: 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
customized13:

It is only online and vainglorious Igbos like you ranting and creating a bad image for your ethnic group. The serious Igbos who are making progress they cannot match elsewhere, with real interest on the ground, know where their bread is buttered and will not vote PDP out of pettiness and egotism as your kind would.

After all the overtures to the PDP and Agbaje, did you get the deputy Governor slot you demanded? The fact accepted universally is that APC has taken Lagos far and is the Party responsible for how Lagos is now the only State in Nigeria capable of financing itself. Sensible folks will not put that at risk by voting for a Party only interested in setting up a private jet oligarchy where a few are stupendously rich and nada accrues to the people. Stay here making noise while Ambode is already choosing his personal decor scheme for Lagos Government house.

16 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by reborn1: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gbawe2:

It is only online and vainglorious Igbos like you ranting and creating a bad image for your ethnic group. The serious Igbos who are making progress they cannot match elsewhere, with real interest on the ground, know where their bread is buttered and will not vote PDP out of pettiness and egotism as your kind would.

After all the overtures to the PDP and Agbaje, did you get the deputy Governor slot you demanded? The fact accepted universally is that APC has taken Lagos far and is the Party responsible for how Lagos is now the only State in Nigeria capable of financing itself. Sensible folks will not put that at risk by voting for a Party only interested in setting up a private jet oligarchy where a few are stupendously rich and nada accrues to the people. Stay here making noise while Ambode is already choosing his personal decor scheme for Lagos Government house.

Gbawe, Please ignore that little kid. Quoting him will make him feel important, he is just a useless troll that talk anyhow.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by smartigo: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Calculia:

Now who is opening a conversation with abuse? People like u provoke reaction and then turn around to base a senseless arguement on that reaction.

So, far ur reaction is predictable becos most yorubas have developed a sense of entitlement with regards to Lagos Governorship or Politics. This is very much so, to the detriment of the multi-ethnic and linguistic character of Lagos as a state.

What igbos are requesting is not unreasonable since they make a sizeable contribution to the state budget via heavy taxation and have been resident in the state from conception as the capital of Nigeria.

They own a sizeable chunk of the land mass that they bought and have even built upon. They are only asking to participate in the governance of their state. If Obama can be President of America, i dont see the big deal here.

How can you feel entitled to what belongs to you? You will produce reaction soon and this has been an affront by the Igbos instead of choosing the path of integration. Honestly, am tired of trying to school some people on what it means to be part of the people you live among.

Your analogy of Obama is warped. I have stated how this is possible earlier but it seems you still live in lala land or hell bent on your old approach. Good luck.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by omololu2020(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Justcash:

According to the constitution, the state holds and administers rights over land use for "All NIGERIANS".

As long as I keep paying the required fees as stipulated by the state government for the stipulated time frame, I own the land. It is mine until the day that I cannot lay claim of it.

Moreover, the C OF O is applicable to every NIGERIAN irrespective of ethnicity and religion. In essence, even Yorubas are subject to the same law. The land is not owned by the Yorubas as purported by many here, but by the government. A government is not an ethnic or religious institution. In this case, there is no special privilege accorded to the Yorubas.

Finally, the state cannot just wake up one day and start seizing lands bought legitimately because they feel worried about a certain ethnic group. They will be sued and Justice will prevail.

what justice hav the igbos deported from lagos state gotten from d court,cos I heard dey sued d lagos state govt

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by tweeby: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Calculia:
Igbos are over due to produce a governor of Lagos State.

How can one group seize the governance of a multi-ethnic state since 1999.

Power must be allowed to rotate in Lagos.

Eya... wake up

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by tweeby: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
customized13:
West n north will vote,so do u Tink he actually nid urs?

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by omololu2020(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Unemadu:

Hehehe its sooo painful right? But ask lasg why they want nothing to do with odua republic
wen did d lasg said dey av notin to do wit odua republic..do u even know dat 80perc of d land dat makes up lagos state blong to d western region

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by jaysniggs: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
blemon44:

you are a fool

tell me the people that dominates lagos

who developed lagos

If you dominate Lagos
If you developed Lagos why can't you people field an Igbo governor for Lagos State?

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gbawe2:

oga shut up, its not a crime for a group of people with a significant population in a state to ask for their right, abeg carry you yeye bigotry commit for here.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by owobokiri(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
We must drive this one Nigeria to its logical/pratical conclusion. A Nigerian should contest any political position anywhere. There is nothing like indigenes and all that. We are all Nigerians and are rightfull owners of this patrimony. Every month you gleefully share somebodys oil money while dictating to him how to move around in your enclave? That is 419

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
StunningCEO:
All these provocation by iboes against everybody is becoming unreal and even the normally accommodating Yorubas on the streets are beginning to whisper loudly about this attitude. Please my fellow brothers, stop asking for trouble. It is getting nearer than you think. The nthern disdain for iboes is soon goin to be child's play compared to what is coming. What is wrong with you Pipul? My brothers? What? Please let us be kiaful o.

Even among agberos. I just pity this igbo people. I pity myself more. Because minorities like us might be lumped up wiv them when wahala start. Follow Tokunbo Aremodua and Adeyinka grandson on Facebook. Just a few of them I follow and see how many followers they have. They keep talking against igbo and opening the eyes of Yoruba youths. Yorubas that did not care before are beginning to care. In fact fear just dey catch me. Hmmmn

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aurenflani: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Justcash:
Lagos is ripe for advanced political reasoning and multi-ethnic governance. Lagos state is miles ahead of other states in Nigeria. Many Nigerians from other ethnic groups are more Lagosian than their original ethnic group. The state should lead the way in showing other states the beauty of multi-ethnic governance in Nigeria.

All these ethno-religious considerations impede the unity and progress of Nigeria. The minds of the new generation is corrupted by such considerations. In Lagos, kids are born together and mix up with eachother in playgrounds, school, churches and mosques without caring about ethnicity. It is only the grounded TRIBALISTIC social system that separates them and causes strife, suspicion and ethnic hatred as soon as they evolve into adulthood.

If we are indeed NIGERIANS, we should be seen as being Nigerian first before being Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Efik, Urhobo, Tiv etc. Lagos, as a cosmopolitan city, must lead the way.

Charity begings at home.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aurenflani: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
owobokiri:
We must drive this one Nigeria to its logical/pratical conclusion. A Nigerian should contest any political position anywhere. There is nothing like indigenes and all that. We are all Nigerians and are rightfull owners of this patrimony. Every month you gleefully share somebodys oil money while dictating to him how to move around in your enclave? That is 419

You are the liar here because Ondo state's oil is part of the cake being shared.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by adebisicutie: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol at asking Lagos state to fund their traditional festivals. Lagos will continue to fund only the festivals that are ingenious to Lagos . If the state funds Igbo festivals that means they will have to do the same fifth the Hausa, Ijaw and all other ethnic groups which is wasteful and pointless.

Also talking about government not intervening in the Igbo populated markets that's ridiculous. All markets must meet the state laws and the government has a responsibility to shut down markets that don't conform. When you migrate to a place you need to obey the laws of the lands.

Those talking about Obama (whose mother is an indigenous American ) ,have you seen Kenyans or any other country lobbying for political positions in the us? Have you ever heard of Kenyans or other foreigners asking the US government to fund their traditional festivals/ carnivals undecided or events.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aurenflani: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Collynzo419:

Nwabekeyi u are an idiott. So because you have eaten Chicken on Xmas day , u are feeling funky?

We dont need iboe votes, all we need is for you find work and pay tax, failure to do this and you and your family might find yourselves deported in the new year- advance warning Chidiebere

Don't mind him. Hausa/Fulani are here in Lagos to give Igbo votes a run for their money. As we speak, every Hausa household in the S/W is a registered member of APC...Sai Buhari!!!

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by owobokiri(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
aurenflani:

You are the liar here because Ondo state's oil is part of the cake being shared.

Me a liar? Did I tell you I want to share Ondos oil? I am ok with Imo and Abia and Rivers oil. Take your gazillion barrel ondo oil, I don't need it. As long as resources made from other areas are used to prop your tribal states, every other thing should be shared, including political positions.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by adebisicutie: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
huptin:

I only pointed out your error, there is no certificate of ownership on any land, in fact you cant purchase a land you can only lease it, after 99 years the land reverts to the original land owners they may decide to renew the lease or otherwise.

The state government can reposess the land from any one at anytime if it feels that it is in the greater good of the society, the court can only ensure you are adequately compensated. El Rufai demolished many buildings in Abuja, Fashola did same in Lagos. Its the law.

I always laugh when the ignorant tribal bigots on Nairaland are always quick to tell us they own Lagos, they own all the land in places like Festac and blah blah. They forget that you don't own the land, you are only leasing it from the government and after a 100 (from the time the government leased it , so if you buy land or a house from someone else the government has already calculated the years used on the land by previous owners) years it will revert back to the government.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Justcash:

The IGBO group in question is seeking for political relevance in Lagos State. They are exerting pressure for political gains because they feel that they have earned it. They are NIGERIANS, and they have the constitutional right to do that. Other ethnic based pressure groups can do same in other states of Nigeria if they feel that they need political relevance. As long as they are Nigerians, it is constitutional.

The anger generated by the action of this pressure group is based on suspicion of ethnic dominance, which is totally unnecessary. Very unnecessary. I see some people threatening pogrom. That is the height of ethnic bigotry, envy and hatred. Not like I care about how they feel because a pogrom cannot happen in present day Lagos State. Talk of OYO, Ogun etc, I'll agree. Lagos? Forget it. Where you wan start and where you wan finish? SMH.

You didn't earn anything politically or even socially and you care less about other people, this is just trying to bully other people to get what you want and even what you didn't earn.

Earning something means respecting other people, their hospitality and generosity, respecting other people's way of life and culture, respecting their land, respecting their laws and policies all which you people are yet do, all you do is insult other people.

Every other ethnic groups in Nigeria residing in Lagos state respects the laws and policies in Lagos, but not you people, you cry and complain over everything, you think every passed laws to designed to benefit the society goes against ibo people, even deportation was anti ibo when in fact it was the other way around since folks from other states gets the same treatment, even your own states deports all the time.

The say clean up your mess in Ladipo and you people turned the whole thing into anti ibo and tribal drama, they say pay your taxes like the rest of the state, but you cry and yell that the state is overtaxing ibo people when in fact Lagos state has nothing to do with Nigeria's taxation laws, they just want you to pay like the rest of the state .

In fact, when was the last time you stayed with the people of Lagos state or showed any kind of solidarity in times of trouble? Never. You dump the people of Lagos and jump on the next EKENEDILICHUKWU BUS back to your villages and let the people of Lagos fend for themselves and save their own souls.

Tribalism and ethnic bigotry is the other way around and when it comes to ibo people, you don't hide it, we hear you spew it everyday and even your leaders spew the same garbage endlessly. Ibo people and their leaders went to town claiming Lagos is no man's land so if Lagos is really no mans land, why not just go ahead and claim it and even elect your own governor and officials?

You are begging, crying and seeking relevance because you know Lagos belongs to the people of Lagos and not you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aurenflani: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
owobokiri:

Me a liar? Did I tell you I want to share Ondos oil? I am ok with Imo and Abia and Rivers oil. Take your gazillion barrel ondo oil, I don't need it. As long as resources made from other areas are used to prop your tribal states, every other thing should be shared, including political positions.

Then "charity begins at home".

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Justcash:

According to the constitution, the state holds and administers rights over land use for "All NIGERIANS".

As long as I keep paying the required fees as stipulated by the state government for the stipulated time frame, I own the land. It is mine until the day that I cannot lay claim of it.

Moreover, the C OF O is applicable to every NIGERIAN irrespective of ethnicity and religion. In essence, even Yorubas are subject to the same law. The land is not owned by the Yorubas as purported by many here, but by the government. A government is not an ethnic or religious institution. In this case, there is no special privilege accorded to the Yorubas.

Finally, the state cannot just wake up one day and start seizing lands bought legitimately because they feel worried about a certain ethnic group. They will be sued and Justice will prevail.

You don't and can not own anything. The land is leased to you and your lease is subject to revocation anytime.

Ownership and lease are 2 different things. At least understand the basics before commenting...

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by jaysniggs: 4:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Justcash:

Yes, you are right. I am aware of that. It's, however, not as simplistic as you have implied. It's not just a give and take affair. The clarity of the land use system in Nigeria, as stipulated in the constitution, is still being questioned and subject to scholarly and judicial review. Having said that, you are mostly correct.

What constitution are you even yelling about?
Is it same constitution Jona breaks day in day out?
Where in the constitution does an office for a first lady appear?

Are your lands that barren you can't develop them?
Are you being chased from your origin?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Remarkable: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Juvenile, so juvenile. He's right - you sound like a little girl pouting that her bf dumped her or something... yet you are a grownass man, sulking lwkmd.

Listen nigger, we don't start ish, but when you come to rub ish in our faces, you will never forget the reaction you will get from that Igbo you decided to mess with.

You were the provokers of Igbo Lagosians, and I am glad to see that you have not forgotten their reactions you are pouting of till date.

Fash. has not deported another single Igbo...

Ladipo is being rebuilt and Igbos are involved ....

An Igbo is Iya'loja....

Councillor, Commissioner, etc...

Igbos live peacefully with other tribes all over Nigeria... and the globe;no reasonable person will start throwing tantrums because someone else they feel is an "outsider" wants to run for office.

it is at this juncture that I want to ask: what exactly are you guys afraid of?

aresa:

You didn't earn anything politically or even socially and you care less about other people, this is just trying to bully other people to get what you want and even what you didn't earn.

Earning something means respecting other people, their hospitality and generosity, respecting other people's way of life and culture, respecting their land, respecting their laws and policies all which you people are yet do, all you do is insult other people.

Every other ethnic groups in Nigeria residing in Lagos state respects the laws and policies in Lagos, but not you people, you cry and complain over everything, you think every passed laws to designed to benefit the society goes against ibo people, even deportation was anti ibo when in fact it was the other way around since folks from other states gets the same treatment, even your own states deports all the time.

The say clean up your mess in Ladipo and you people turned the whole thing into anti ibo and tribal drama, they say pay your taxes like the rest of the state, but you cry and yell that the state is overtaxing ibo people when in fact Lagos state has nothing to do with Nigeria's taxation laws, they just want you to pay like the rest of the state .

In fact, when was the last time you stayed with the people of Lagos state or showed any kind of solidarity in times of trouble? Never. You dump the people of Lagos and jump on the next EKENEDILICHUKWU BUS back to your villages and let the people of Lagos fend for themselves and save their own souls.

Tribalism and ethnic bigotry is the other way around and when it comes to ibo people, you don't hide it, we hear you spew it everyday and even your leaders spew the same garbage endlessly. Ibo people and their leaders went to town just went to town claiming Lagos is no man's land so if Lagos is really no mans land, why not just go ahead and claim it and even elect your own governor and officials?

You are begging, crying and seeking relevance because you know Lagos belongs to the people of Lagos and not you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by MayorofLagos(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Do I even need to respond to the nonsense from this Igbo sub community in Lagos?

You all know what is in Mayor's mind already.

I will say this though, they find Fashola a softie and they enjoy disrespecting him left and right at every opportunity.

Why didnt their fathers try this nonsense when Tinubu was governor?

Igbos live in Ogun and in large numbers. Why dont they try this nonsense with Amosun?

They know whose eye to poke finger in. Fashola brought it upon himself trying to live the Nigerian dream.

There is only one dream....the Oduduwa Dream, and if you are on Oduduwa soil you live in conformity with Oduduwa philosophy, period!

Vote APC so we can bring regionalism and displace the Nigerian dream from our soil.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
customized13:

You wan't recognition and benefits in Lagos state which is a state governed by the APC, but you have no love for APC/Lagos state and you, your local and national leaders have pledged your support to work against APC in favor of the anti Lagos state PDP and your GEJ. 2 antagonistic entities bent on denying Lagos state everything economically and infrastructurally.

The question now is, why demand recognition and benefits from the same state you are working against politically, economically and infrastructurally?

It doesn't make sense. If you want benefits and recognition from Lagos state, you have to be for the APC locally and Nationally because federal policies affects Lagos state socially, economically and infrastructurally.

You can not have it both ways.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Remarkable: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sorry, no regionalism for you; that ship has said... it sailed on the blood of the civil war... now?

its One Nigeria! One Nigeria all the way!!
MayorofLagos:
Do I even need to respond to the nonsense from this Igbo sub community in Lagos?

You all know what is in Mayor's mind already.

I will say this though, they find Fashola a softie and they enjoy disrespecting him left and right at every opportunity.

Why didnt their fathers try this nonsense when Tinubu was governor?

Igbos live in Ogun and in large numbers. Why dont they try this nonsense with Amosun?

They know whose eye to poke finger in. Fashola brought it upon himself trying to live the Nigerian dream.

There is only one dream....the Oduduwa Dream, and if you are on Oduduwa soil you live in conformity with Oduduwa philosophy, period!

Vote APC so we can bring regionalism and displace the Nigerian dream from our soil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Ihedioha’s Task Force Slaps Okorocha’s Daughter / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / "My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.