Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love (4578 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 3:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Really in a dilemma now guys! This girl just ditched a Yankee guy for me. The guy's dad is a Prominent Politician same with this girl's dad and the guy just came back for Xmas cos he resides there. The parents arranged for them to meet and probably marry each other and I wz very happy, atleast she will stop disturbing me. She has been professing love for me since dz year but I keep telling her we can't date for reasons best known to me and that I want to grow in love not fall in love. But up till now, I DON'T have jack feelings for her! She buys me cool gifts and we chat a lot. To my greatest surprise, she turned the guy down and she openly told d guy that she aint interested in him that she has someone else which is me! The niqqa is flying back to US this morning! What do I do? I rily want this babe off my back!

Plz advice guys!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by okonja(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:
She buys me cool gifts and we chat a lot. To my greatest surprise, she turned the guy down and she openly told d guy that she aint interested in him that she has someone else which is me! The niqqa is flying back to US this morning! What do I do? I rily want this babe off my back!

Plz advice guys!!!

Report to the police angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2014
okonja:

Lol niqqa! Dz babe actually loves me real! Just dnt knw d words to tell her off dah wnt make her cry dat much! She is so soft
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 3:54am On Dec 28, 2014
okonja:

Lol niqqa! Dz babe actually loves me real! Just dnt knw d words to tell her off dah wnt make her cry dat much! She is so soft. Nd d idea of turning down a rich niqqa for me just turns me on

1 Like

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by okonja(m): 4:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Lol niqqa! Dz babe actually loves me real! Just dnt knw d words to tell her off dah wnt make her cry dat much! She is so soft. Nd d idea of turning down a rich niqqa for me just turns me on

You are in love

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Exjoker(m): 4:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Lol niqqa! Dz babe actually loves me real! Just dnt knw d words to tell her off dah wnt make her cry dat much! She is so soft
Congratulation bro, you are already in love with her cheesy . Why do care about her if don't don't love her esp someone who has a pain in your assshole

1 Like

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 4:10am On Dec 28, 2014
okonja:

You are in love
Abeg elaborate!
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by okonja(m): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Abeg elaborate!
Can I sleep now and come back later?
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 4:12am On Dec 28, 2014
Exjoker:
Congratulation bro, you are already in love with her cheesy . Why do care about her if don't don't love her esp someone who has a pain in your assshole
I do care bout her tho! Buh she just nt ma kind of girl....maybe I dint mention dat I av a gf nd I love her dearly! And she loves me too! Buh dz babe is just a pain in d arse. She keeps tokn of marriage as if she will pay the groom price

1 Like

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 4:13am On Dec 28, 2014
okonja:

Can I sleep now and come back later?
Lol boss! No P. Safe sleep!
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Exjoker(m): 4:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:

I do care bout her tho! Buh she just nt ma kind of girl....maybe I dint mention dat I av a gf nd I love her dearly! And she loves me too! Buh dz babe is just a pain in d arse. She keeps tokn of marriage as if she will pay the groom price
You mean you have been cheating on her? Did she know about it?
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by BluePearls(m): 4:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Niqqa just send her my way grin
On a serious note, why are you avoiding the inevitable? Its obvious you both like eachother and since you don't want to 'fall in love', give yourself time to grow on her. There aint too many loyal girls out there niqqa.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 4:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Exjoker:
You mean you have been cheating on her? Did she know about it?
She knows bout dz gal! And she is confused as to how n why a fellow girl loves her man madly to d extent of ditching a rich and flamboyant niccur for her humble boy
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Exjoker(m): 4:37am On Dec 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:

She knows bout dz gal! And she is confused as to how n why a fellow girl loves her man madly to d extent of ditching a rich and flamboyant niccur for her humble boy
I know you're confuse now but what is your mind telling you to do?
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 4:42am On Dec 28, 2014
Exjoker:
I know you're confuse now but what is your mind telling you to do?
Like BluePearls said, dz barbie is loyal and she nt only showers me gifts, she disturbs her fam members just to make sure they fix me somewhre(job) so dah I will b comfortable! She believes she can win my love! Tho her family members alwz mock her dat I dnt love her, mehn! Dz babe no send dem! I just taya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Exjoker(m): 4:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:

Like BluePearls said, dz barbie is loyal and she nt only showers me gifts, she disturbs her fam members just to make sure they fix me somewhre(job) so dah I will b comfortable! She believes she can win my love! Tho her family members alwz mock her dat I dnt love her, mehn! Dz babe no send dem! I just taya!
And you truly love but just living in a self denial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Sunkyphil(m): 5:54am On Dec 28, 2014
y not let her no d truth and damn d consequences because oro o ntobi titi ki a fi obe bu grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Bunker1(m): 6:06am On Dec 28, 2014
OP from my point of view you are confused.
just know you can't have them all. if you think am wrong, then tell us how you met her? I guess you started the drama. be a man make your choice and blame yourself later if there is need for that.
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by gnykelly(m): 6:58am On Dec 28, 2014
if your heart is twisted then you need heart surgery.
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2014
Sunkyphil:
y not let her no d truth and damn d consequences because oro o ntobi titi ki a fi obe bu grin
Oga u don start o
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 7:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Exjoker:
And you truly love but just living in a self denial
Tis more complicated dan u tink bros
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Bunker1:
OP from my point of view you are confused.
just know you can't have them all. if you think am wrong, then tell us how you met her? I guess you started the drama. be a man make your choice and blame yourself later if there is need for that.
A church prog! I had a flat ba3 nd her fwnd gave me her spare! Came bk d nxt day to return n thank her, buh she declined collectin it bk! Next tin, she added me on fbk, we started chatting nd from thre, to bbm n whatsapp to calls! Me dint plan for her to fall for me o! I told dz babe I av a gf tho we wia avin problems den, nd she said I will come to love her more! Na juju?
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Turn her to mobile banking..
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Sunkyphil(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2014
starlingleanets:
Oga u don start o
wetin
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Bunker1(m): 9:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Skimpledawg:

A church prog! I had a flat ba3 nd her fwnd gave me her spare! Came bk d nxt day to return n thank her, buh she declined collectin it bk! Next tin, she added me on fbk, we started chatting nd from thre, to bbm n whatsapp to calls! Me dint plan for her to fall for me o! I told dz babe I av a gf tho we wia avin problems den, nd she said I will come to love her more! Na juju?
if that is the case just let her keep waiting...continue with your girlfriend. that girl objective is to take what ever she wants by all means. don't try to make out with her cos that may be her mission.
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bunker1:
if that is the case just let her keep waiting...continue with your girlfriend. that girl objective is to take what ever she wants by all means. don't try to make out with her cos that may be her mission.
Bro wat shuld I do? D niqqa cald me dz nite pleadin n askin me to leave d gal alone like I cared sef! Nd dt he wants us to hang out n discuss! Wat do u tink?
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Mprex(f): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Rich spoilt brats thinking they can have everything they want.

Op better shake that girl off your back before you start having regrets

1 Like

Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Afrok(m): 1:45am On Dec 30, 2014
Same old story... Pesin wey get head no get cap while pesin wey get cap no get head. U dey form for her because she has been making the advances on U? Imagine if U are the one chasing her all this while and she kept turning U down, would u not have stopped disturbing her?

Op this life is about Yes or No, u can't just sit on the fence and pretend everything will be fine.
Stop deceiving urself and the poor girl in love but rich in cash. Accept or decline, either ways u must show u ar man enough to stamp ur authority on what u want (her) and/or what u don't want (her).
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Afrok:
Same old story... Pesin wey get head no get cap while pesin wey get cap no get head. U dey form for her because she has been making the advances on U? Imagine if U are the one chasing her all this while and she kept turning U down, would u not have stopped disturbing her?

Op this life is about Yes or No, u can't just sit on the fence and pretend everything will be fine.
Stop deceiving urself and the poor girl in love but rich in cash. Accept or decline, either ways u must show u ar man enough to stamp ur authority on what u want (her) and/or what u don't want (her).
Thx boss! Dz is new year nd I bliv tins gonna change for real
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mprex:
Rich spoilt brats thinking they can have everything they want.

Op better shake that girl off your back before you start having regrets
Miss, to shake off is an understatement! Av done al am s'poz to do! Imagine she sent xmas n nu year gifts to ma house via DHL! My present babe sef don taya for her
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Afrok(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Skimpledawg:

Thx boss! Dz is new year nd I bliv tins gonna change for real
My pleasure sir! I believe things gonna change for real for all of us too in dis 2015, Happy New Year sir...
Re: Help! My Heart Is Twisted Because Of Love by Skimpledawg(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Afrok:
My pleasure sir! I believe things gonna change for real for all of us too in dis 2015, Happy New Year sir...
Happy nu year to u n ya wonderful family!! Oluwa gonna b leading us to dat place we ought to be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neighbor's Son Trying To Show Off In Front Of My Window? / My Dark Lips Has Turned Pinkish Within 2weeks..wow / The Joke Is On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.