Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship (6983 Views)

Checkout This Couple With Huge Height Difference / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Couples With Huge Height Difference; Cute Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by sirhot(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2014
A guy is 6ft 5in and the girl is 6ft 2in. What do you guys think about the height difference as pertaining marriage and especially the height of the children.

Your opinion in this matter is appreciated!
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by lonngmann(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Their children should be tall
I dont see much height difference...6ft 2in is quite tall o
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by freshness2020: 7:14am On Dec 28, 2014
lonngmann:
This is would be a gigantic site to behold!
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by sirhot(m): 7:15am On Dec 28, 2014
freshness2020:

This is would be a gigantic site to behold!
hehe...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by sirhot(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2014
lonngmann:
yea... It's not the height difference that is the issue but the fact that 6ft 5in guy wants to marry a 6ft 2in girl and we are wondering how tall their children will be!
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by lonngmann(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2014
sirhot:
yea... It's not the height difference that is the issue but the fact that 6ft 5in guy wants to marry a 6ft 2in girl and we are wondering how tall their children will be!
I am 6 ft 4in..and my parents are around 6ft..judging from dat, I expect dem to be tall..atleast above 6ft 2in smiley
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2014
It's okay. I see children springing out and tall like an ostrich grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Rapsainot(m): 7:32am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
Copying other people's work in exam hall will be very easy for them.

#GirrafingMethod
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Whats wrng with the height? Its ok! They are both tall and would have great tall kids cheesy
A friend of mine who z abt 6.1in z marrying a lady of 3in! She is reaching him in his elbow! And they dnt care!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
Copying other people's work in exam hall will be very easy for them.

#GirrafingMethod
hahahahaha. AND if they're tall and slim, they will be used as caricature. grin
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by golor(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2014
As tall as u cn Eva think off,or beta still u ask Google.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
hahahahaha. AND if they're tall and slim, they will be used as caricature. grin
Caricature?embarassed embarassed embarassed

Bros ayam tall and I want to marry a tall woman. Abeg gimme some hope. Haba.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
Caricature?embarassed embarassed embarassed

Bros ayam tall and I want to marry a tall woman. Abeg gimme some hope. Haba.
hahahaha. Ok here's what you will do. The short girls want to marry tall guys in order to maintain balance. If you're tall, I mean very tall. Why dont you marry and average woman and produce tall but not so tall children. Tall guys like you should help the short or average height girls out. What you think?
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
hahahaha. Ok here's what you will do. The short girls want to marry tall guys in order to maintain balance. If you're tall, I mean very tall. Why dont you marry and average woman and produce tall but not so tall children. Tall guys like you should help the short or average height girls out. What you think?
By Average here you mean hw many ft?
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
ehmm between 5'7 to 5'10. I reckon you're 6ft and above.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2014
Sa na because Tallesty1 tall that's why Kristina1 likes him.ok lemme start wearing denrele heels

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Exjoker(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2014
lonngmann:
I tell you gringrin
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Sa na because Tallesty1 tall that's why Kristina1 likes him.ok lemme start wearing denrele heels
Nah wetin she tell you be that?
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Exjoker(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
An average height show be around 5.5-5.9fts
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
ehmm between 5'7 to 5'10. I reckon you're 6ft and above.
She won't reach my shoulder level be thatsad

So nah to bend down any time I wan kiss be that?

I can't oo, tbh.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
She won't reach my shoulder level be thatsad

So nah to bend down any time I wan kiss be that?

I can't oo, tbh.
lol. Try na. You will like it. Give the average girls a chance.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nah wetin she tell you be that?
I know nah she is a tall lady and she feels she need a tall guy to compliment her height,really is she that tall.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Babe2sure(f): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Height matters o. I think they should marry average people.

There is one family that lives around our former house. Both the husband and wife are around 6feet. Their children were all very tall with one of them being extra tall. We used to watch and discuss him then. The guy will not be happy about his height at all.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Exjoker:
An average height show be around 5.5-5.9fts
Yea... 5.9 is ok but 6ft is better.

Morning bro, searched everywhere for you on boxing day but couldn't find you.

I wanted to knockout some of your teeth.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I know nah she is a tall lady and she feels she need a tall guy to compliment her height,really is she that tall.
How Tall?
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
How Tall?
up to a door post,check her dp and figure that out.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2014
djeezy:
lol. Try na. You will like it. Give the average girls a chance.
Wetin I dey dodge plenty bro, kissing issue aside, it won't take her much to lift me up and level me on the ground if I vex her.gringringrin.

And I once dated a lady that is around 5.5-5.9, the problem was that she felt intimidated. Will never allow me to hold her hand while walking.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2014
Unibenstudent:
up to a door post,check her dp and figure that out.
And how tall is the door post? I once entered a building where the ceiling was low, it nearly removed my head.

That doesn't mean that I don't enter other houses that have ceiling fan. That one was too low. You Get?
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
And how tall is the door post? I once entered a building where the ceiling was low, it nearly removed my head.

That doesn't mean that I don't enter other houses that have ceiling fan. That one was too low. You Get?
are u taller than this.

Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by djeezy(m): 8:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
Wetin I dey dodge plenty bro, kissing issue aside, it won't take her much to lift me up and level me on the ground if I vex her.gringringrin.

And I once dated a lady that is around 5.5-5.9, the problem was that she felt intimidated. Will never allow me to hold her hand while walking.
I understand what you're saying. Lol at lifting u up. You should be heavy na.lol. Then as for the walking together. Encourage her to wear heels. Very high ones. Then for kissing, if you have stamina you can lift her up and kiss her. Trust me its romantic. Or you can both lie on the bed and kiss the hell out of each other. Help marry a short girl, who do not want dwarfs springing out.
Re: What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship by Exjoker(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
Yea... 5.9 is ok but 6ft is better.

Morning bro, searched everywhere for you on boxing day but couldn't find you.

I wanted to knockout some of your teeth.
You would've beaten me so easily but that if you're the kung fu master

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Let’s Talk About Sex: “his Weight Gain Is Affecting Our Sex Life” See Photo's... / Female Students Twerking In Class In The Absence Of Their Teacher, Boys Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.