Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] (1154 Views)

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kenyan Man Looking For Wife Pastes Flyers Advertising For Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by BWGISTdotCOM: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Guys can you do this for your belove wife Be sincere

www.makemoneynaija.com

Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by MrPearce(m): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
yes, but not on my back
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by gracile(f): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
We will share the carrying o, especially if the child is big afterall it's 'our' child
tho, this guy looks funny sha grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by ireneony(f): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
op, nawa for you o....what you posted is not in the link you paste above...
smh...
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by Mrwhalex(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Yes! But to the side or hand.
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by oluwadanie1(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2015
ireneony:
op, nawa for you o....what you posted is not in the link you paste above...
smh...

That was just a form of advertising his blog/website.

Drawing people's attention to an interesting topic, then leading majority elsewhere.
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by ronald4lif(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2015
It's carrying my own baby on the back doing my wife a favour? My baby? I will of course
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by Dbestmax(m): 12:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Dat looks lik a house boy
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2015
Um, what year are we in again? What ever happened to strollers? Make una try enter the 21st century na!

It's like me asking if you can do this for your beloved wife:

Can you hunt live deer for the woman you love or would you just rather go to the grocery store?
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by gwas(m): 12:32am On Jan 12, 2015
Why not? But not a scenario like that.

That is abject poverty!
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2015
I don't know why dey don't use stroller for Nigeria,sorry forgotten most of d road are untared

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by Baddestguyp(m): 12:59am On Jan 12, 2015
grin
Re: Guys Can You Do This For Your Belove Wife??? [photo] by izaray(f): 9:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Ipledge:
I don't know why dey don't use stroller for Nigeria,sorry forgotten most of d road are untared
Am glad u remembered dat

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There Still Tribalism In Marriage? / I Need Your Advise / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.