Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,997 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos (32425 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by An2elect2(f): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
R3ctt3R:
Lighter skin is more appealing than ugly dark skin. dark skin looks like dog shiit. no wonder black africa is such a shiithole like dark shit. only south africa ,nambia and Botswana and northern Africa with lighter skin individuals are satisfactory.
all black demons must be exterminated . only light skin blacks must be spared and used as slaves .

Pls accept our sympathy. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
R3ctt3R:
I just glanced at your profile pic. you are not worthy to be my slave because you are not a light skin black . light skin blacks are more tolerable. you deserve to die.

What about reddish brown blacks?
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nmeri17: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Vivly:
Nmeri17 sexkillz, na your thread be this ohgrin

*fixed cool wink
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by glamm: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Register for one month intensive training in Graphics & Web Design (weekends only )
Date: Jan 10, 17, 24 and 31 (2015)
Venue:2nd Floor , Rock and Rule Suite, The Valley Mall, Plot 215 Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja
Time: 10am-3:00pm
Course fee:N50,000.00 (fifty thousand naira only)
You can secure your seat by making a payment into the bank account detailed below:

Bank: Diamond:
Account Name: Peach and Pomp Services Ltd
Account Number: 0054361488

Once you make payment, Kindly send your details in the following order to 08184227903
Full Name/email address/payment reference number/phone number
Limited seats available
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Albinism is a recessive trait disease. The two parents are responsible for the outcome of an albino birth. If a man with d trait marries a woman without the trait, none of the children will turn out to be an albino. But if both parents have the recessive trait, there's every chance one or more of the children will turn out to be an albino. A dark/fair skin couple with d trait can give birth to an albino. A dark/fair skin woman without the recessive trait and an albino man will give birth to a normal kid(non-albino). A dark/fair skin woman without d recessive trait and a dark/fair skin man with d trait will still give birth to normal child(ren). A fair skin couple with the trait can give birth to an albino. Fair skin couple without the trait will give birth to normal child(ren).

Now the question is, how do I know if my partner or I have the trait?! The answer is, you can rule out the trait by family history, or go for DNA investigation.

So please, this topic shouldn't instil fear in people to the point the ladies will start turning down proposals made by fair guys or light skin guys. It takes two partners' recessive trait contribution to yield an albino child(ren). Even the dark skin guys can be recessive trait carriers!

AA(non carrier traits).....both fair and dark skin people can be normal, non carriers.

Aa(carrier traits).......both fair and dark skin people can be carriers and look normal!

aa(albinism)......sufferers, as a result of cross btw two carriers(2xAa) whom cld be fair or dark skin persons.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
holatin:
Ri what

Am no ritualist

lemme give you an expo
Ve you Bleep an albino before ?

its an awesome experience

I reject it in Jesus' name
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Whobedatte(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lilimax:
For your mind undecided You shouldn't generalize nah smiley
LOL. There might be exceptions though! But I've never seen, heard or come across an average society lady married to an albino. Never!
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by holatin(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
rapsodeep:

what wrong In albino
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Pajames4all: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
prayer will Do it
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Gmajor(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
holatin:
pls sir try and have a brain transplant
pls learn to relax wen matters above ur brain capacity is being discussed
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
"My parents could not afford glasses" shocked shocked shocked

What kind of poverty is breeding in Nigeria?

Even in Jss1 when I needed glasses, we were able to buy both lens and frame of a good pair of glasses for about 600 naira.

Nigeria is in trouble if parents cannot sacrifice 600 naira to save their children's future cry

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by NoContract(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tis a shame that the average Nigerian is yet to understand and accept the fact that we humans are 'different' even with the same basic blueprint.

There will always be albinos.
There will always be straights.
There will always be gays.
There will always be hunchbacks.
There will always be people born with one disability, deformity, different stuff or the other.
There will always be whites, coloured. Whatever.

The sole aim is to make everybody happy without any form of prejudice or segregation.

Live and let live. Do unto others what you desire to be done to you, your family and loved ones.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by NoContract(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
rapsodeep:

You are a fat religious fool.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by kemiola89(f): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
I still can not fathom why people treat their fellow humans with such disdain and still go to sleep at night, and yet we are always quick to scream blue murder when such treatment is meted on us. Every human deserves a little bit of respect!

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by zigger(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
R3ctt3R:
I just glanced at your profile pic. you are not worthy to be my slave because you are not a light skin black . light skin blacks are more tolerable. you deserve to die of aids and ebola.
. Hehe am an aids/ebola resistance being and how come we don't see ur profile pic to see how light skin u re. Albino maybe
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Well, I never knew albinos are discriminated against.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ramalot(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
preshuzpearl:

It is, if you consider colour of skin as the point of view

Wrong. Read a book.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Agimor(m): 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
The last time I checked the GM of fidelity bank Niger Delta region is an albino.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
if u eva kiss or have sex with albino.... dey xpct to give birth to emmm

#teamhatealbino
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by buoye1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
God of heaven ur ll be done
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ramalot(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gmajor:

when some1 is discriminating against u cos of the colour of ur skin wat is it called ?

Albinos aren't facing these challenges because of the color of their skin, but because of the "nature" of their skin, and the accompanying genetic issues.

For your point to be remotely valid, caucasians would have to be subjected to the same treatment in Nigeria. But i don't need to remind you of the god status white people are given in Nigeria do i?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Happywoman(f): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Don't be dismayed
Don't give up!
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by 5p1naz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Iykebestbt:
ode na transformer de give light?

Oga na wa oooo... if at ur age u no understand sacarsm. Na you sabi ooo...

Unto each his own
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by idu1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
aim5:
I wonder which tribe has the highest rate of albinism.....
Go take the census na.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by obiak4(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have three albino friends one is late but his brother is still alive, actually he died trying to break "CONVENTION"that albinos can't walk in the sun,can't eat salt etc,was very very hard but all to no avail he died of skin cancer.
all my friend where actually genuis they were very intelligent but their poor eye sight has always betrayed them,
the crux of it all is that albinos are God's gift and everybody should show them love and respect.
albino babes can form gosh maybe because am a jovial guy they always play hard.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by dreamzy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
My Gf is pregnant for me and is an Albino... And believe me she is sooo beautiful... I care about her alot and am expecting our beautiful baby...

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by stonecoldcafe: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
krall:
yes. I wonder what is offensive about abokee.

Abokee is used to refer to northerners especially when they are living in southern areas. It is very degrading and makes them feel bad. Especially after the hit song "abokee shine my shoe"
It is now seen as a person willing to perform demeaning menial jobs for little or no pay. A slave. A segregated race.
A boki simply means my friend. I didn't know its now offensive to say that. When I buy suya I hail them "a boki add jara" no one gets offended or has told me to stop. Nawa!
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Gmajor(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
ramalot:

Albinos aren't facing these challenges because of the color of their skin, but because of the "nature" of their skin, and the accompanying genetic issues.

For your point to be remotely valid, caucasians would have to be subjected to the same treatment in Nigeria. But i don't need to remind you of the god status white people are given in Nigeria do i?
just look are how u are going round n round in circles. Is the skin of an albino n that of a caucasian the same ? If an albino travels abroad will He ever be mistaken for white ?
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by idu1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
kemiola89:
I still can not fathom why people treat their fellow humans with such disdain and still go to sleep at night, and yet we are always quick to scream blue murder when such treatment is meted on us. Every human deserves a little a bit of our respect!
hello
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
this is very sad, the Govt should step in, and help them (albinos)secure jobs ,finish school and with other opportunities..sensibilization campaigns should also be organized......Albino are our brothers

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by shadrach77: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Eeya! I feel for them. It is well! sad shocked shocked sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.