Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,248 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos (32429 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Akbee(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2014
colored:
i totally do not agree with you; God did not create albinos. Albinism is more like a pigment dysfunction. Nature has never been perfect. Just like we have people born blind, dumb, retarded. There are laws guiding this universe e.g the winter season is a slated december through febuary period(a law made by nature/God),if the season should eventually extend into march or april it's simply just a climatic change which is normal but yet has nothing to do with God causing the climate change. God has nothing to do with dysfunctions like albinism and the rest. Would love to elaborate but im driving.
I don't no which school of tot u belong.as for me the Bible is the source of my inspiration
"God created man in His own image,
in the image of God He created him;
male and female He created them.
God blessed them." Genesis:27-28
"God saw ALL that He had made, and
behold, it was very good." Genesis:31
An albino is just the
same as you and has differences as all
human beings have from one another. God loves variety. He made many colors
and kinds of people in our world and He
loves them all.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by AriDsexy(f): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Lilimax:
Why the schism towards Albinos ? They are humans like us. Btw, Albino children are always beautiful when they're well taken care off.

Abi o,I don't get d rejection,when the're humans and don't have a disease.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by kilokeys(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Donshegxy10:

i am an albino, and i have seen successful albino in many areas, in the medical field, law, business, religion, because you havent met one in an interview doesnt mean there are no albino M.D
lets watch what we say in a public forum.

bro thumbs up... i dey ya back. that was my observation though. i am glad they r at the top anyway. waiting to see u lead the movement against any type of stereotyping . we dey ur back
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by pomsky: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
sexaddict08:
Pls, contact me if u're an Albino, i wud like to try a serious r/ship wit u.
thanks...femoprog12@gmail.com

........there are somethings that seem out of place in your request:
1) your name "SEXADDICT", leaves much to be desired.
2) your motives appear impure, you want to "try" a serious relationship?
3) it's almost like you have fantasised sleeping with a white skinned foreigner , but don't know how to get one. So, it's like albino is your next best option.
May God help you!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by FOREXMARTS: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
#I ain't falling for this one, am in Ethiopia. lol.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by sexaddict08(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
pomsky:

........there are somethings that seem out of place in your request:
1) your name "SEXADDICT", leaves much to be desired.
2) your motives appear impure, you want to "try" a serious relationship?
3) it's almost like you have fantasised sleeping with a white skinned foreigner , but don't know how to get one. So, it's like albino is your best next option.
May God help you!

u tried to read me...
i'm a gud persn n hav no bad motive...
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by engrkaz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gmajor:
who says Nigerians a'int racist ?
They are not..Just some bunch of skinnists

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by queebeediva(f): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Really do not have enough to say but to tell all does who reject this people that they didn't creat themselve that way they are humans just like you and I and should be respected like every other person .
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by GIYAZZ(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aboki grin
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by PurpleUnicorn(f): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gmajor:
who says Nigerians a'int racist ?
Albino is not a race.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by redsun(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Albinos are ok as long as they can minimise their exposure to the scorching in Africa. But most don't have choice,they have to face the sun head on because they can't afford the lives of convenience.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by PrinxPeera(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
bruno419:
Y not marry urselfs
not fair o

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by jpphilips(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2014
You studied building tech in a polytechnic only to be looking for office job, who will then be the site engr for construction sites?
The way Nigerians think sef.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Olypeppy(f): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chiamaka very intelligent and smart,quite outspoken,football analyst ever..sis don't worry...u will soon make it
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by colored(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akbee:

I don't no which school of tot u belong.as for me the Bible is the source of my inspiration
An albino is just the
loves them all.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by colored(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akbee:

An albino is just the
loves them all.
then you're implying it is safe to conclude that transgenders, transexuals, gays, lesbians and bisexuals are part of God's plan? Wow, the law and the society must be ridiculously flawed for not accepting the afformentioned set of people
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by monsieursam64(m): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2015
holatin:

I forbid my self in believing what you wrote, accept dat you re wrong, albino is not race
it's so conspicuous u didn't even read what I posted, which apparently means u would rather stick to your understanding of racial discrimination as relating to race only.
N.B: I never said/mentioned that 'albino is a race'. pls if u don't mind, re- read d definition of racial discrimination I posted.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by holatin(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2015
monsieursam64:
it's so conspicuous u didn't even read what I posted, which apparently means u would rather stick to your understanding of racial discrimination as relating to race only.
N.B: I never said/mentioned that 'albino is a race'. pls if u don't mind, re- read d definition of racial discrimination I posted.
re u a student of Jonathan cus you re confusing yourself.
you call Nigeria racist on an albino discrimination thread.
and you think you re right.
you need a brain transplant asap.

one last word for you
don't quote me until you change dat default brain ITK
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by holatin(m): 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2015
monsieursam64:
don't try to defend your foolishness with some more foolishness.
am done talking with you, I don't want to been infected with dumbness.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by monsieursam64(m): 1:34am On Jan 07, 2015
holatin:
don't try to defend your foolishness with some more foolishness.
am done talking with you, I don't want to been infected with dumbness.
u just demonstrated u 've a very low IQ on a public forum, if u can't comment without attacking d person then refrain from commenting. if I had known u were dis dumb I wouldn't have replied u earlier..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.