Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos (32446 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by delishpot: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Vstuffs:
Some albino girls are beatiful(if they sabi maintain their skin)
Some..boys too..

It just depends on how they maintain their skin

Get Video Tutorials On Web development from Scratch,Wordpress,Joomla,Dreamweaver,Photoshop,laptop repair.etc for just #2k

www.nairaland.com/1932259/xmas-bonus-get-web-development

I think its not about skin mantainance, its about tge degree of albinism. If the person has like below 50% albinism, the person may have golden yellow skin and even dark hair to match. If its from 50% -70% the skin may be so, so but from 70%-100% na yawa o. Tgey may be so sensitive that any small exposure to direct sunlight will give them cancer.
I feel for them sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by stonecoldcafe: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
l

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by delishpot: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Whobedatte:
LOL. There might be exceptions though! But I've never seen, heard or come across an average society lady married to an albino. Never!

My albino pal married a lovely dark skin girl. They both have a son now who is normal. And no, he aint rich.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ramalot(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gmajor:

just look are how u are going round n round in circles. Is the skin of an albino n that of a caucasian the same ? If an albino travels abroad will He ever be mistaken for white ?

Of course not, which brings us back to the point.
A black albino is still negroid, therefore, the context of "racism" is inapplicable.

In order for "racism" to apply here, one has to first successfully categorize a negroid albino into a defined, AND separate "race." Get it?
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nigerian ladies that bleach their skins.... When you bleach reach albino, una eyes go clear.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Vstuffs(m): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
delishpot:

I think its not about skin mantainance, its about tge degree of albinism. If the person has like below 50% albinism, the person may have golden yellow skin and even dark hair to match. If its from 50% -70% the skin may be so, so but from 70%-100% na yawa o. Tgey may be so sensitive that any small exposure to direct sunlight will give them cancer.
I feel for them sha.
Thanks for that info
Na I see why some are lucky

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by cozy7(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
ramalot:

What does albinism have to do with race?
RACISM N ALBINISM HV NOTHING IN COMMON. BOTH BLACK N WHITE RACE BOTH HV ALBINOS.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by philGeo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Not know, because of that your name.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by judithonyi(f): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is pat utomi an albino?
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ogaofficer(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
5p1naz:
Marry another albino who is single. Problem solved.

Now... back to the Nepa issue...

It is buhari's fault because he gave all our transformers to FRANCE. . Hehehe grin grin grin
guy na which kind food you chop for christmas . . . Lmao

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
I love having albino friends. I like the redish nature of their skin. I've only had the opportunity to know one in person & I'm pretty sure I helped him in the best way I can. Only weird people will abstain from someone cos he is an albino.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by holatin(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gmajor:

pls learn to relax wen matters above ur brain capacity is being discussed
you re d one dat deserve dat statement because your brainless head can't differentiate between discrimination and racism.

Is albino a race ?

I marvel at your gullibility.

one and last word

Pls try and have a brain transplant cus having no brain is bad for your personality.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
bruno419:
Y not marry urselfs

And bring albino children into the world to face the same thing they passed through?
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
My 1st daughter is an albino; at 19years, she has been bringing a lot of suitors to me who want to marry her; i guess maybe they are coming cos i, her father is a multi-millionaire. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by obibanks: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
The problem is that majority of these albinos are born into poor & unenlightened families. The ones that I know who come from privileged families don't meet this kind discrimination. Only their carriage would tell you say; "you no fit intimidate"

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Knowing that the second individual, chikwem, is from my alma mata breaks my heart.
I pray God see u try this struggle.

But seriously, the rate of albinos in MOUAU is very alarming.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by blakky97(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Nobody wants to born an albino pikin

bleaching is the best solution.

Well God has a reason for everything.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by popcake1: 6:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
@kral ur such a stupid fool..its nt ther fault and i pray u have one...ode

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Vanpascore(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gmajor:
who says Nigerians a'int racist ?
bros!! U wan burst my stomach wt lafta
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by vislabraye(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Moslaw:
Even though it is obvious that most albinos are discriminated against and are made targets of ritualists in some african countries, I think it is a fallacy of hasty generalization to say everybody rejects albinos.

I know of some albinos that are very much accepted into families, social organizations and governments. As a matter of fact, the current Nigerian ambassador to south africa i think, is an albino if am not mistaken

If you are an albino person reading this, just work hard to distinguish yourself amongst your peers, love and accept yourself the way you are, and people will have no option than to love and accept you the way you are.

Also, if you are one who discriminates against albinos, stop the discrimination and show some love to your fellow human.

BR
Moslaw

It's a pity but they are created by God. Same as the dwarves and midgets. It's human nature to discriminate.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ceejay80s(m): 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Horror
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by iffydave: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
holatin:
what !
And I have been looking for an albino to date since January.

in case any albino dey nairaland, just pm me
Holatin aka ALBINO HUSBAND

They want MARRIAGE not date........
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by holatin(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
iffydave:

They want MARRIAGE not date........
so na marriage come first before dating.

hmmmmmm
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
this is very sad, the Govt should step in, and help them (albinos)secure jobs ,finish school and with other opportunities..sensibilization campaigns should also be organized......Albino are our brothers
thank you

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by henroe2k2(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Any albino in the house should hit me for a serious relationship on whatsapp or Bbm asap..
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by 5p1naz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
ogaofficer:
guy na which kind food you chop for christmas . . . Lmao

Hehehehehehe
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Their story is really emotive.

My younger sister is really fair, as in over yellow dey worry am..dah kinda fair girls cut an arm and leg to get ds days.buh unfortunately she got ds albino eye problem, coupled with a retina ish.fine we ve tried getting d best glasses and d sort buh dah doesn't completely solve it, in school shes has to grapple with copying notes even while sitting in front.its alarming how human beings cnt as little as feel empathy for someone nuh as privileged as dey r.the only thing making my sis unfazed despite how cold people hv being is her very fierce and dauntless personality, her presence alone make people flinch.
Bottom line is dah as much as we dont pray for these deformities, and most of us dont hv d patience and warmness to accomodate it, we cn as little as show empathy and refuse to let our irritation to be preceptible...thats like d only thing dah differentiates us from beasts.

Back to d topic...y cnt they marry themselves biko
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by phlamesG: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
so so sad sad sad
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by donbenie(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
hensben:
marry your kind that would be better
No,it would not be better,they go through life facing a lot of challenges simply because of Albinism,marrying their kind ensures they'll give birth to Albino children,from personal experiences,this is not what they want for their children..

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by wirelessssss(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
sexaddict08:
Pls, contact me if u're an Albino, i wud like to try a serious r/ship wit u.
thanks...femoprog12@gmail.com
aboki
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by shoprite: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
sexaddict08:
Pls, contact me if u're an Albino, i wud like to try a serious r/ship wit u.
thanks...femoprog12@gmail.com

Hmmm...Considering your username . . .I don't think that is a very good idea undecided

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by NAJALYN: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Please let us realise that we are all equal in the sight of God, and treat our albino brothers and sisters well. Realise that if you treat someone well, you will get your reward, and vice versa.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Suspected Ritualist Batters Wife In Ibadan, Oyo Over Refusal To Comply (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.