Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,238 members, 7,839,260 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos (32430 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Man Reportedly Attempts To Marry Spiritual Wife In Ikoyi / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Na wa oh! It's a skin condition no need to become racist about it.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by jimmy101231(m): 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Eleri(u no fit see)
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by colored(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Akbee:
those who despise albinos wl one day have one in their families... those who refuse to offer jobs to albinos wl one day work for them...God controls every things n He wishes us to treat everybody equally regardless of age,colour,religious n political affiliations,economic status n cultural background....WE ARE HERE FOR ALL OF US..albinos aints devils.. they few ones i have met are quite unique...God's wisdom is beyond comprehension.. he made sum fair,sum black,sum stammer,others speak with ease..sum r short while odas r tall..albinos aint freaks of nature..so don't discriminate against them..
i totally do not agree with you; God did not create albinos. Albinism is more like a pigment dysfunction. Nature has never been perfect. Just like we have people born blind, dumb, retarded. There are laws guiding this universe e.g the winter season is a slated december through febuary period(a law made by nature/God),if the season should eventually extend into march or april it's simply just a climatic change which is normal but yet has nothing to do with God causing the climate change. God has nothing to do with dysfunctions like albinism and the rest. Would love to elaborate but im driving.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by mkoabiola: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Albinos ar gud on bed .hmmmmmm
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by boma95(f): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
ramalot:

What does albinism have to do with race?

racists discriminate anyway
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by VivaLaFrans: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Eyaa
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ayobo1(m): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2014
musicwriter:
Solution would be them marrying amongst themselves then.
if de do dat meANS D Trait definately will continue nw. d shud be rev fathers and rev mothers
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2014
Gmajor:
who says Nigerians a'int racist ?
Albinism isn't a race. It's a condition.
That's discrimination , not racism
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Lexusgs430: 1:44am On Dec 29, 2014
bruno419:
Y not marry urselfs

Haaaaaa !!! You harsh o !!!!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Clemzy16(m): 3:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Aboki
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by tpia411: 3:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Believe you me, they'd be married, have a job etc in a jiffy if a babalawo or spiritualist directed/ordered somebody to marry them or give them a job, etc.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ponti93(m): 3:33am On Dec 29, 2014
i just dont know what to say
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by arimahoseloka(m): 3:43am On Dec 29, 2014
every act of wickedness and discrimination, God will judge. if u see an albino and make fun of him, then believe me you are mocking God.

everything we hold so dearly on this earth we will die and leave it one day. generations have come and gone. live a good life pleasing to God.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by baby124: 4:07am On Dec 29, 2014
Nigerians act like retarde*d toddler sometimes. Human sacrifice and other very stu*pid things. It's like a high population have rejected evolution. Sorry albino's. Try to form a strong organization to fight for your rights, enlighten the public and set up relationship matches plus job empowerment schemes. Nigerian over fed law makers need to pass a serious law for once like anti-discrimination.yeye lawmaker's also should force the release of their sunscreen. Or are they trying to steal it and sell it in the black market. Hiss.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 4:24am On Dec 29, 2014
ramalot:

What does albinism have to do with race?
Alaye i disagree with you... When you judge people with their skin color i smell Racism since it can also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone or of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. Albinos are not black, white or Colored ... That is their own race o sad
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ramalot(m): 4:55am On Dec 29, 2014
smiley
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by progitos(m): 6:05am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=5p1naz post=29277140]Marry another albino who is single. Problem solved.

Now... back to the Nepa issue...

It is buhari's fault because he gave all our transformers to FRANCE. . Hehehe grin grin grin[/quote if albino marry them self, children become invisible, transparent.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by monsieursam64(m): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
pls sir try and have a brain transplant
read this and have a different orientation abt the definition of racism;
the term "racial discrimination" means any distinction, exclusion,restriction, or preference based on race , colour, descent , or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political,
economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
culled from Wikipedia.
Conclusively, albinos are humans and should be treated with respect and dignity. Let outrightly say NO TO RACISM..
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by holatin(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2014
monsieursam64:

read this and have a different orientation abt the definition of racism;
the term "racial discrimination" means any distinction, exclusion,restriction, or preference based on race , colour, descent , or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political,
economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
culled from Wikipedia.
Conclusively, albinos are humans and should be treated with respect and dignity. Let outrightly say NO TO RACISM..
I forbid my self in believing what you wrote, accept dat you re wrong, albino is not race

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2014
ramalot:

Sorry to break it to you, but you're an illiterate person.
Mr Literate, Must racism happen between only Caucasians and negros for you to call it Racism? Smh for you because you lack deep knowledge and have never studied about it deeply to talk and about the illiterate part, if we are to check balance between me and you with what you've typed on so far I'm sure you'll fail big time and your sitting there calling someone an illiterate person... A fool ain't a fool until he opens up that mouth to speak! Grow up niqqa
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by kilokeys(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2014
how many of us wey be dark skinned don marry or see berra job sef..
my afin broda its everywhere o jare.

i have never seen a rich albino castigated or ostracised.

instead he would be hailed as Baba Yellow, Baba Nla Nla.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2014
kilokeys:
how many of us wey be dark skinned don marry or see berra job sef..
my afin broda its everywhere o jare.

i have never seen a rich albino castigated or ostracised.

instead he would be hailed as Baba Yellow, Baba Nla Nla.

Bros dark skinned people, especially dark skinned men don't go through what albinos go through. No comparison.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by kilokeys(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2014
aim5:

Bros dark skinned people, especially dark skinned men don't go through what albinos go through. No comparison.
very true sha.. i have never met an albino in any interviews i have been.
i have never seen an albino governor or aspiring politician or ambassador..
wahala dey o..

life aint far o

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by tpia2005: 8:07am On Dec 29, 2014
aim5:

The first guy said he was raised by his grandma, successfully passed through school, got his degree in quantity surveying or building tech, has a job, even has a son from a baby mama ( same as nigerian celebrities), and generally seems quite comfortable.

90% of nigerians can't boast of all these.

Some kids have been thrown inside gutter and trash heaps by their parents as babies, many nigerians could not get a university education, many nlers complain of friendzone meaning they can't get a date talkless a baby mama, many are still searching for jobs , etc etc.

All the aforementioned are not albino yet their lot is harder.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by sexaddict08(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2014
wirelessssss:
aboki

i dnt get u
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2014
tpia2005:

The first guy said he was raised by his grandma, successfully passed through school, got his degree in quantity surveying or building tech, has a job, even has a son from a baby mama ( same as nigerian celebrities), and generally seems quite comfortable.

90% of nigerians can't boast of all these.

Some kids have been thrown inside gutter and trash heaps by their parents as babies, many nigerians could not get a university education, many nlers complain of friendzone meaning they can't get a date talkless a baby mama, many are still searching for jobs , etc etc.

All the aforementioned are not albino yet their lot is harder.

I'm not saying that other Nigerians don't have problems, but albinos go out in the society being labeled and thought of as freaks..
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by ramalot(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Horladortune:
Mr Literate, Must racism happen between only Caucasians and negros for you to call it Racism? Smh for you because you lack deep knowledge and have never studied about it deeply to talk and about the illiterate part, if we are to check balance between me and you with what you've typed on so far I'm sure you'll fail big time and your sitting there calling someone an illiterate person... A fool ain't a fool until he opens up that mouth to speak! Grow up niqqa

You're still going on about albinos being a distinct "race," aren't you?

How hard is it for you to simply read a god darn book, or at least google reputable sources?
You DON'T have to take my word for it, but I'll attempt to break it down for you:

Negroid + Negroid give birth to albino - albino child = NEGROID.
Caucasian + Caucasian give birth to albino - albino child = CAUCASIAN.
Mongolian + Mongolian give birth to albino - albino child = MONGOLIAN.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS:
Negroid + Negroid give birth to albino - albino child = Some weird new race according to Horladortune.

This is fact, and your "opinion" (and mine) of what it should be is totally irrelevant.

If you think or feel otherwise, feel free to carry out your independent academic study, publish a peer reviewed paper in a respectable science journal, and challenge the conventional wisdom referred to as "fact" today. FYI scientific "facts" are always subject to change, if one has enough evidence to discount or disprove the said conventional wisdom.

If you have no intention or capacity to do the above mentioned, then STFU and accept the facts on ground.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Donshegxy10(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Been an albino is a plus not the opposite though its not easy been an albino, people will discriminate, some will act cold towards you, there are hundreds successful albinos out there, they are successful becausel they are determined, they are not sorry or sad for who they are.
i am an albino, been an albino has open many doors for me than i can imagine, i was once an hustler, people gave me jobs and recommend me because of my duggedness, determination and hard work, now am not where i used to be.
i make friends easily because am friendly, i am diplomatic.
be the best in whatever you are doing, take care of your personal hygiene, love yourself, be friendly to people and love God, you will see that people will love to be with you because you are beautifully and wonderfully made.
i am an albino and i love my life.
whatsapp me on 08080762302.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by misreal(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Lilimax:
Why the schism towards Albinos ? They are humans like us. Btw, Albino children are always beautiful when they're well taken care off.
would you marry an albino talk truth oh.no lie oh
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Donshegxy10(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2014
kilokeys:

very true sha.. i have never met an albino in any interviews i have been.
i have never seen an albino governor or aspiring politician or ambassador..
wahala dey o..

life aint far o
i am an albino, and i have seen successful albino in many areas, in the medical field, law, business, religion, because you havent met one in an interview doesnt mean there are no albino M.D
lets watch what we say in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Donshegxy10(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2014
misreal:
would you marry an albino talk truth oh.no lie oh
if you see clean albino, you will like to make friends with them, it takes time before i start going after girls because i was scared of rejection, but since i gain that confidence @22 no girl has EVER rejected me, and i date pretty and brains, what am saying is that if you are clean and successful ladies will come after you.
Re: Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos by Smooyis(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2014
In all life challenges there is always a reason to thank God. Before him, no one is inferior by virtue of his colour, race or creed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Woman Seeks Divorce Over Naming Ceremonies Without Rams / Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.