Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? (1704 Views)

Maku Vs Almakura: More Drama As Inec Fails To Present Witnesses In Court! / Let's Compare Their Track Records! Buhari Vs Ribadu Vs Gej / Akunyili Or Ribadu: Who Performed Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by slym1: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
Both Labaran Maku and Nuhu Ribadu decamped from their parties,that is PDP to APGA and APC to PDP respectively in their quest for gubernatorial ticket which I feel is a miscalculation to their young political careers.But who do you think blundered the most between the two?
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by redcliff: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Men this is a tough call.. but labrat was really used fr the experiment he was captured for.. hes jusr another worthless pdp member
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by minister2015: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Emphatic yes is MAKU. Don't forget he called G-5 governors nomad n he has been running his parotic mouth defending same PDP of having internal democracy. Maku was deceived by the media hyped he had while he was a minister.

1 Like

Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by Caseless: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
All of the above!
They were both used as political specimen.
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by agabusta: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Did Ribadu get the Adamawa PDP ticket?
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by Avedon: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mr. Ribadu because am certain before Maku defected to APGA he most have consulted GEJ.

And immediately after he wins the election, he's porting back to PDP.

And Ribadu can never triumph over Bindo of APC because the later have toured all the 21 local government of Adamawa state while Ribadu's PDP is still struggling with internal crisis.

1 Like

Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by SweetJoystick(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
na brother Maku
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by 9jatriot(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will say Ribadu. Ribadu was seen by most Nigerians as a different breed of politician. He was thought to be immune from the usual power greed associated with typical politicians. People held him in high regards especially after he handled the subsidy report in a way that exonerated from the sweeping under the carpet that happened. But that miscalculation of leaving the APC to join the PDP was a terrible move. Even if he had got the ticket, his public rating had already suffered an all time low. He reduced himself to a typical politician who has a price. He had a better chance of either being apolitical or staying in one party. No one respects a political prostitute.

7 Likes

Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by warrenweste(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Avedon:
Mr. Ribadu because am certain before Maku defected to APGA he most have consulted GEJ.

And Ribadu can never triumph over Bindo of APC because the later have toured all the 21 local government of Adamawa state while Ribadu's PDP is still struggling with internal crisis.

hi bro..been a while embarassed
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by warrenweste(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Avedon:

hi bro..been a while embarassed....
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by bamidele029: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Both of them have goofed, Maku is worse those cos that party has no chance of winning in his state
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by minister2015: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
agabusta:
Did Ribadu get the Adamawa PDP ticket?
he did.
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by Nitefury: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
You mean the same maku who thanked pres Jonathan for bringing Facebook to Nigeria shocked shocked shocked is now in APGA?

in a typical Tiv man's voice "Wonder" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by akinladejo: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
9jatriot:
I will say Ribadu. Ribadu was seen by most Nigerians as a different breed of politician. He was thought to be immune from the usual power greed associated with typical politicians. People held him in high regards especially after he handled the subsidy report in a way that exonerated from the sweeping under the carpet that happened. But that miscalculation of leaving the APC to join the PDP was a terrible move. Even if he had got the ticket, his public rating had already suffered an all time low. He reduced himself to a typical politician who has a price. He had a better chance of either being apolitical or staying in one party. No one respects a political prostitute.

Well spoken!
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by amsad19(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by chronique(m): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2014
Maku. Ribadu would most likely win Adamawa.
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by Day169: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2014
I'd say Maku. ..a typical political "runs" man! Ribadu has a much better shot at the governorship.
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by Avedon: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
warrenweste:

hi bro..been a while embarassed....

Sure, I got it back but still couldn't convert it.
Re: Maku Vs Ribadu:who Blundered The Most? by warrenweste(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Avedon:

Sure, I got it back but still couldn't convert it.

oh Thank God...pls can u spare time to convert it or maybe i can connect you with a friend or prolly a nairalander to meet you up to convert it? or can u pls send it via nipost to ibadan so i can convert it and have it send back to you? eagerly awaiting to hear from you sir..Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Zahra Buhari -the Hypocrisy Of The Father / Catholic Faithfuls Back Mbaka's Massage - Catholic Laity Council (CLC) / The Buhari Of My Personal Experience-ignatius C. Olisemeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.