Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material (897 Views)

Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Not Marriage Material / 50 Pure Signs To Know She Not A Marriage Material, Guys Only! / No Good Girl Or "marriage Material" In Owerri Town! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by LewisO: 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Continuety :

51. She’s A Complainer
The world has too many of these. You don’t want one around you all the time. Find something positive to say every once in a while.

52. She’s Not comfortable in her own Skin if she doesn’t love herself, she’ll never be able to love you.

53. She’s not your best
friend here’s the test: would you want to hang around this woman even if you weren’t b@πging her? If not, you need to find someone else.

54. She Has Nothing In
common with u whether it’s politics, religion or taste in movies, you need to see eye to eye on some things. If you can’t agree on anything, then the
relationship will never feel like a safe place.

55. She has too much in
Common with you If you only like a woman who likes everything you like, you’re just looking for a version of
yourself with b®©bs. While you need to agree on the big things, leave some room for differences. It will help you challenge each other and add a spark to the relationship in the long term.

56. She Slept With You on the first date
Well, here we go. Sorry if you think I’m being
sexist again, but there’s just nowhere to go from
here. Passion and connection are great, and maybe it’s just the society we live in, but u gotta make me work for it a little. Don’t let me
into the holy temple until I’ve earned it.

57. She talks about kids too much the problem here, even if you want kids yourself, is that she might just want kids and it’s not so important who gives them to her. Make sure you’re number one until the rugrats come along.

58. She’s had three or More dicks in her ass
I’ve mentioned that before, but it bears
repeating. You want a woman to draw the line
somewhere, and that line should be her asshole.
59. She Texts During A Movie this should be a strict zero-tolerance policy.

60. She Pops Her Gum
This is so fvcking annoying.

61. She Likes Mischief a girl with a mischievous streak can be fun for a while as long as you’re not on the receiving end of it. But in a long-term relationship, eventually,
you will be.

62. She’s Never Wrong
Like a lot of things on this list, this applies to
you, too. You don’t want to be with someone
who can never admit to being wrong. It’s
exhausting and will frustrate you to no end.

63. She thinks she’s Above u If she holds herself up as being smarter or better than u in some way, that’s bullsh*it. Even if it’s true. U need to see each other as equals if a marriage is ever going to work.

64. She has A P*nis
Unless, you know, that’s your thing. No judgments.

65. She Wants To be An Old-Fashioned wife so, you don’t want your woman to work, you just want her to cook, clean, take care of the kids and always look beautiful? We don’t live in the 1950’s, and the world just doesn’t work that way anymore. If that’s what she wants, then you can bet she’s got deeper issues.

66. She’s too independent now, before you go getting all upset, hear me out. Of course you want an independent wife, but what you don’t want is a woman who’s got something to prove. She doesn’t need anyone, she can do it all herself, etc. Marriage is a team and no one can be a ball hog.

67. She Wants You To Give something up unless that something is a drug addiction, this should be a deal breaker. Relationships are about compromise, not sacrifice, and if she’s making you give up something you love, give her up instead.

68. She Chews With Her
Mouth Open this is gross, which would be reason enough, but what it really says is that no one ever taught her not to do it, which means she had shitty
parents. Shitty parents usually spawn shitty
people.

69. She Won’t Let You 69
Don’t deny me my favorite thing in the world.

70. She’s Mean-Spirited
Whether she laughs at old people falling down or gets off on exploiting people’s weaknesses, this woman would be better as a Disney villain than your wife.

71. She’s aready been
Engaged (Or Married) More than once
Everyone’s entitled to one mistake. But if she’s
committed to spend the rest of her life to
multiple partners and then bailed on them, that
should tell you something.

72. She has A pet other than a dog or A cat
girls with snakes or ferrets… I don’t know,
they’re just weird. And if she has cats, two’s the
limit. More than that is creepy, hmmm u know what I mean the pet might not be physical.

73. She Made You Wait more than Six dates for s*x she might think this makes her a good girl, but in a way, this is worse than putting out right away, because she’s using it to control you. I created a little buffer zone here, but the truth is, by the third or fourth date, she should know if she wants to get naked with u.

74. She Has Another Guy’s name tatooed on her somewhere that should’ve been lasered off long ago. But I guess you know she’s not afraid of commitment.

75. She Doesn’t Own A TV that’s just not practical. People without televisions are trying way too hard to be cool.

76. She’s A drama Queen some people like a little added drama in their lives, but if you’re with a girl who makes a mountain of every molehill in her path, you’re going to get tired of dealing with it pretty soon.

77. You think she’d make a bad mother even if you’re not planning on having kids, every woman should be at least capable of raising them. You never know what the future holds. And if you think she’d be a bad mother, it’s probably because she’s not nurturing, and that’s something you’re going to need down the road.

78. She’s too competitive
Competitive a little bit is fine great, even. But if you can’t play a game of gin without it becoming the battle of the century, move on. Even when you win, you’ll lose.

79. She doesn’t take Your side in private, she can tell you you’re wrong all she wants, but if you’re at a party and you get involved in a debate she should either come to your defense or just stay out of it.

80. You stole her from
somebody else that may seem passionate and romantic, but she probably just got bored in that relationship and stayed in it longer than she should have. You’ll always wonder if the same thing’s going
to happen to u.

81. She Stays In Contact With her Exes unless she has a kid, there’s no reason to keep
in contact with her exes. You’re lying if u say
it doesn’t make u uncomfortable, and if you confront her, she’ll just claim you’re being
possessive. She’s not ready to settle down.

82. She Keeps Secrets
If you’re getting married, you should know
everything about her. If she’s not open about
every aspect of her life, then it’s going to end
with you not trusting her, which will poison the
relationship.

83. She Doesn’t Think u’re awesome u should each think that the other is the greatest person in the world. If she rolls her eyes every time you say something funny or doesn’t brag about you to her friends, you can do better.

84. She’s Demanding
She’s trying to get you to conform to her way of
thinking and doing things, and not giving your thoughts and deeds proper respect. Time to hit the road.

85. She Gets Sick A Lot
I’m not talking about serious medical issues. I’m talking about the girl who seems to gets
migraines or the flu every time things aren’t
going her way. She either wants you to take care of her or is trying to get out of something.

86. She Openly Hates Your music Do not fvck with my tunes.

87. She’s Constantly Instagramming Photos of herself (And Only Herself) Seriously. Who does that?

88. Her Personal Heroes Are Lorena Bobbitt And Jodie Arias Yeah… just run, dude. Run and don’t look back.

89. She Compares u to her exes This is tolerable under absolutely no circumstances. If she ever utters the words, “My ex used to…” don’t even wait for the end of the sentence. Just walk out the door.

90. She Can’t Dance
A woman without rhythm just can’t ever be sexy. And you need sexy.

91. She Doesn’t Listen To u If the only time she ever shuts up is when she’s trying to think of what to say next, you need to part ways with her. She’s not the only one capable of formulating speech. Let her know you need to be heard.

92. She Has An Ugly Mother sounds harsh, but…that’s your future, my friend. Just saying.

93. You met her At A Strip Club Whether she was a dancer or a patron… awesome o-nighter material, not so much in the marriage department.

94. She’s had More Than One abortion once again, anyone can make one mistake, but if she didn’t learn her lesson the first time on this one, she’ll never learn anything.

95. She Hates Sports
I’m not saying she has to be a number one fan,
but if she can’t even be in the room when you’re
watching a game, this is not a girl you want to
be with.

96. She Lets You Make A Sex tape Of course you want to make one you’re a guy! But someone has to be responsible when it comes to this. These days, that shit could end up anywhere.

97. She’s a slob she doesn’t have to be a neat freak, but it’s just unnatural for a woman to let things go the way guys do. You’ll be living in a freaking pigpen
before long.

98. She Sees A Shrink On A regular basis more often than not, this is a sign that she’s
more self-absorbed than psychologically unstable. But either way, it’s cause for getting
the hell out of there.

99. Her V*gina Stinks
Some people will tell you all v*ginas smell like
that. They do not. And that may sound like a
pretty superficial reason, but Jesus, we’re at #99
here.

100. You made It to the end of this list Seriously, dude. If you got to the 100th sign that u shouldn’t marry your girlfriend, u must be looking for somebody else. She’s out there, I promise. So stop wasting time on the wrong girl, quit reading lists off the internet and go out and find her.

Thank You!

1 Like

Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Which material? Lace or Ankara
Na taperule you use measure am abi wetin.

1 Like

Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
You wrote this?
Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by major466(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
If the above list (with the exception of item 64) is the official "Red Flag Signs" to lookout for in women for men before going down the aisle, then marriage will be a thing of the past, cos everyone will grow old single. We wouldn't be in existence today.
Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by Samscofield: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kudos OP. You are one hell of a writer, combining scintilating facts with funny little phrases makes the bulky and long list a jolly worthy ride.

2 Likes

Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by LewisO: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Which material? Lace or Ankara
Na taperule you use measure am abi wetin.

Any good material...
Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by ireneony(f): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
op you nor de tire undecidedyou funny o.....after you give us 50 on your previous thread, you still went ahead to create the remaining 50 despite nairalanders were not in support of the first one.
op na commedian....grin. well mtn just gave you free mb, you can use it the way you like grin cheesy grin
Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by LewisO: 9:18am On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
op you nor de tire undecidedyou funny o.....after you give us 50 on your previous thread, you still went ahead to create the remaining 50 despite nairalanders were not in support of the first one.
op na commedian....grin. well mtn just gave you free mb, you can use it the way you like grin cheesy grin
Keep typing, someday u will type something intelligent

Seems u wanna start what u can't handle, if u ever derail my thread or hit again me, u will ever regret coming against me, because I will never get tired of lashing u all over NLd...

And I don't leave in Africa to make use of MTN , so make use of your brain before using that your crack thumb to type crap!

So this is the last warning for u...
Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by CuteEmma(f): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2015
What is this?

Re: The Rest 50 She Might Not Be A Marriage Material by CuteEmma(f): 11:00am On Jan 11, 2015
LewisO:

Keep typing, someday u will type something intelligent

Seems u wanna start what u can't handle, if u ever derail my thread or hit again me, u will ever regret coming against me, because I will never get tired of lashing u all over NLd...

And I don't leave in Africa to make use of MTN , so make use of your brain before using that your crack thumb to type crap!

So this is the last warning for u...
Ireneony, don't you get it? He doesn't leave in Africa to make use of MTN. grin

But boy wen dull like this na bad tin o. Very bad thing.

(1) (Reply)

Changes To Make In 2015: 7 Bad Habits To Let Go To Avoid Pushing People Away / Guys Beware! / The History Of Valentine's Day (how It All Began)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.