Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,158 members, 7,829,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2481 Views)

Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran / He Says His Birth Control Pills Ran Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: . by meshman: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
lolz and what makes you think it is your handsomeness not your super ability to disgust
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Picture.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ha.. Welcome to my WORLD.

Personally I don't go out much but whenever am out, I try 2b jovial...What do you have 2lose??

infact being handsome should give you an extra boost...Girls should flock..
Except maybe you are only handsome in your own eyes.
Re: . by naijaboiy: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Na lie jare angry

Nothing like that dey happen angry
Re: . by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
Na lie jare angry

Nothing like that dey happen angry
please just play along naaa
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will just close this thread now. No one believes this kinda thread. Bye ...let me die in my problem
Re: . by rawpadgin(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
another bloody lai muhamed
post ur supposed fine pinshure lets see
Re: . by major466(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:
Please help me with advice on here, being a fineboy is ruining my life and my relationship with strangers. People just hate me because everywhere i go they are always expecting me to be very jovial, they are always staring into my eyeballs and that really affects me as i become very uncomfortable. Then they start giving me dirty looks or hissing everytime they face my direction like i did something bad to them. It happens everywhere, i literally hate leaving the house these days, or i just face the ground anytime i am out. What is happening to me..
I get what you are going through. I experienced it too.
The cure to all these inconvenience is, don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself because of your looks. Don't bother yourself when people look at you annoyingly, you never know they might be wishing they had your looks. Besides, everyone got his or her own problems to deal with, than worry over your looks. It's all in the mind. Don't worry yourself over it.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
DDeliverer:
Ha.. Welcome to my WORLD.

Personally I don't go out much but whenever am out, I try 2b jovial...What do you have 2lose??

infact being handsome should give you an extra boost...Girls should flock..
Except maybe you are only handsome in your own eyes.

Not everybody that claims to be handsome is ugly, some people are really very fine. Dont worry forget i have being dying in silence and i will continue to do so

1 Like

Re: . by Richiy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
All these handsome boys...make una just park well joh.
Re: . by naijaboiy: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
krall:
please just play along naaa
Ok na grin
Re: . by naijaboiy: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Richiy:
All these handsome boys...make una just park well joh.
Why you come use glass cover your face na? cheesy

The lens dey show your hand sef grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
major466:

I get what you are going through. I experienced it too.
The cure to all these inconvenience is, don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself because of your looks. Don't bother yourself when people look at you annoyingly, you never know they might be wishing they had your looks. Besides, everyone got his or her own problems to deal with, than worry over your looks. It's all in the mind. Don't worry yourself over it.

I know but sometimes im not in the miid to be eyed by random girls. Its so painful
Re: . by somcherry(f): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Odi egwu
Re: . by major466(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:

I know but sometimes im not in the miid to be eyed by random girls. Its so painful
You are right. It's difficult especially when girls who did been eyeing you for a while hoping you will make a move but didn't all of a sudden start hating or hissing at the sight of you. That's difficult I must say, but such is life. We can't please everyone.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
And I clicked, expecting to see a convincing proof...
But guess what?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op, don't mind them. They don't hate you, you're just a reflection of what they wanna look like.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Having a crush is now jealocy?

Fvck joblessness
Re: . by hunkzlatan(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Handsome ke...op show us proof of ur good-looks...or just keep quiet make person hear word...
Re: . by lilmax(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
They are not jealous of handsome guys but jealous of girls with handsome boyfriends
Re: . by Richiy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
naijaboiy:

Why you come use glass cover your face na? cheesy

The lens dey show your hand sef grin

Oga I see am o. Na everytime one fine boy dey complain about one thing or the other? Just accept your fineness so that we can hear word. Abi?
Re: . by naijaboiy: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Richiy:

Oga I see am o. Na everytime one fine boy dey complain about one thing or the other? Just accept your fineness so that we can hear word. Abi?
LoL true talk....but you no fit tell me say you no like fine Boyz na grin
Re: . by jrerico1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol, Op how jealousy tai involve na? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin
Re: . by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
they aint jealous op.they just wish you could be theirs for the taking smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Richiy:

Is not an issue of acceptance. The point is girls hate on me for no reason, to the ordinary person making a comment it sounds foolish but if u wore my shoes u would know its very painful. I cant be everyones bf and i guess im not really jovial too but im not rude i just mind my business and they all hate me.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
they aint jealous op.they just wish you could be theirs for the taking smiley

Imagine 80% of girls u see daily think this, baba wont u run mad. Especially if ur not the type that likes runz
Re: . by hunkzlatan(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol...dude u sound as if you look like jensen ackles...post a pic let's see...
Re: . by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:

Imagine 80% of girls u see daily think this, baba wont u run mad. Especially if ur not the type that likes runz
are you a runs guy?
Re: . by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will try never to complain in my life again , God help me as i conceal all this inside myself.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
and btw op why are all your threads all boud handsomeness.

low self esteem causes this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months? / Sadly / #throwbaq: "Ladies: Would You Marry A Younger Man?" By Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.