Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer (2011 Views)

Dear Nigerian Men, Which Of These Looks Do You Love On A Lady? / Types Of Wives: Men Which One Do You Perfer? / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by dablazor: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
I know this is a ludicrous post so you dont have to tell me, loosen up please.
Lol i was surfing the web about an hour ago trying to download a movie (the interview) and some weight loss advert with a picture popped up in the movie download page..
Showed a friend of mine and he claimed he preferred the 'Before' weight loss picture of this female to the 'after', claimed she looked sexier and he preferred her when she was 'fat'. lol guys what dyou think about this picture, which would you prefer?

Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by baroncy: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Before

1 Like

Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by diveflex(f): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
I was here
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
dablazor:
Lol i was surfing the web about an hour ago trying to download a movie (the interview) and some weight loss advert with a picture popped up in the movie download page..
Showed a friend of mine and he claimed he preferred the 'Before' weight loss picture of this female to the 'after', claimed she looked sexier and he preferred her when she was 'fat'. lol guys what dyou think about this picture, which would you prefer?

i like the two cheesy
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Definitely the after pix
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by dablazor: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:
Definitely the after pix

lol thats what i thought, but it could be quite a dilemma for we guys lol. For her, healthwise, the after is better, but the before for most guys especially we blacks is spelled out dilemma.. wide hips... cuddle friendly body lol.. and the after, hot body, model figure *sigh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by karferguso(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
the after of course.. my kind of women

1 Like

Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by dablazor: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
diveflex:
I was here

say something
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by dablazor: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
karferguso:
the after of course.. my kind of women

LOL
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by MrCork: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
dablazor:

...we are happy as looong as they white/light skin...pieeeriod!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by showafrica(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Adonbilivit
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by dablazor: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
MrCork:

...we are happy as looong as they white/light skin...pieeeriod!! angry

OK... but if you were to choose between the two?
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by MrCork: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
dablazor:

OK... but if you were to choose between the two?

....wud rather choooose u....sweeery plis do u hav boooobsy? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by google1(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
the chubby one, so much flesh to play with
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by Shedysworld(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2014
I prefer the 'before' not the 'after' that look like her underwear are hung on wood.
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by Subom1(f): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2014
baroncy:
Before
undecided she was obese before.

This advert is a scam. They are not the same person if you pay closer attention to her facial features nose etc. Besides the after is actually a model but I can't remember her name
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2014
"Before" is obviously appealing and sexy to me. "After" looks like a stick and maybe good for modelling. As for a wife or a girlfriend, before is simply perfect. cool
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by dablazor: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
MrCork:

....wud rather choooose u....sweeery plis do u hav boooobsy? undecided
do you smoke?
Re: LOL Before And After Weight Loss Testimony Pictures, Men Which Do You Prefer by dablazor: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Subom1:
undecided she was obese before.

This advert is a scam. They are not the same person if you pay closer attention to her facial features nose etc. Besides the after is actually a model but I can't remember her name

really? dint look that hard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Doesn't Want Her Because She Is A Virgin. / Bisexual Or Straight / Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.