Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Marriage Pressure! Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Pressure! Help! (776 Views)

Facebook And Marriage Pressure. / I Am 21 But Already Feeling The Pressure Badly / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Pressure! Help! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hi all, merry Xmas. I am actually 26 frm the eastern part of naija. I happened to be the 3rd born and only son of my parents. The rate at which they talk about me marrying has started to disgust me. Am in d village now and they are acting so desperate and asking everytime I return whether I have seen a wife?

I explained it to my mum that I haven't seen the right girl and even though I see, that I still have things to put in place financially and stablilze at work and all but she doesn't care about my side of reasoning.

It's just somehow and thier talk is making me feel as if I have a problem. Like e.g they say all my sisters are married including my junior one or that my cuz who is my mate is married with a son who is 3years.

Pls advice guys how can I handle this?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Pressure! Help! by Seezzy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Come on! Marriage should be once in a lifetime,remeber rush in leads to rush out. Take you time with it.
Re: Marriage Pressure! Help! by showafrica(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
obitee69:
Hi all, merry Xmas. I am actually 26 frm the eastern part of naija. I happened to be the 3rd born and only son of my parents. The rate at which they talk about me marrying has started to disgust me. Am in d village now and they are acting so desperate and asking everytime I return whether I have seen a wife?

I explained it to my mum that I haven't seen the right girl and even though I see, that I still have things to put in place financially and stablilze at work and all but she doesn't care about my side of reasoning.

It's just somehow and thier talk is making me feel as if I have a problem. Like e.g they say all my sisters are married including my junior one or that my cuz who is my mate is married with a son who is 3years.

the same way u handle office/work pressure
Re: Marriage Pressure! Help! by CoCoLav(f): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
obitee69:

*Just passing by*

I don't know what to say...

Well...

You could just say you aren't ready. Its a phase and it will pass. The pressure will still die down. Whatever you do, do not rush into marriage.

You know I will really hate for you to be unhappy.
Re: Marriage Pressure! Help! by valdes00(m): 2:17am On Dec 29, 2014
OP no mind dem oooo, if u rush go kick penalty, u go miss am oo.... Tak a deep breath lik CR7, move back wella lik messi, bend sideways lik hazard, look straight @ goal lik suarez, dem tak a good shot lik Gerard... I tell u, even if na manuel neuer dey dere, u go score... I hop u grab

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Look Attractive Forever / Man Kidnaps Girlfriend For Breaking Up With Him / Nollywood Actress, Clarion Chukwura In Hot Romance With Wale Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.