Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? (6470 Views)

Prof.osibanjo & Wife Accredited In Vgc(photos) / Armed Robbers Attack VP Sambo Wife’s Car, Kill 2 / Picture Of The Prettiest Soldier In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2014
The two women are looking exquisitely beautiful. But as for me i think namadi sambo's wife, Hajia Amina, nailed it.

What your take on this guys.
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Mrs oludapo osibanjo

11 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Mrs hajia Amina Sambo

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2014
what seun allows on FP..hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2014
I guess everyone want to create topic and be on fp undecided
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by EdCure: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2014
They're good to go. Sambo has been feedding fat from stolen funds.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Princecalm(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2014
You guys are now taking it beyond poltical affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by martincbarton: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Na wah for nairalanders ooooooo.

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by jaybee3(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2014
I don't give 2 bleeps since beauty has nothing to do with good governance

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Spiff20(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2014
The both of them are fugly
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Na pretty u wan chop or good performance
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by SirHouloo(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2014
How dis one wan get me job?
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by priincess(f): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2014
None of them can stand mama peace jare

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Ovie56(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Lol i tire
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by MalcoImX: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2014
2undexy:
The two women are looking exquisitely beautiful. But as for me i think namadi sambo's wife, Hajia Amina, nailed it.

What your take on this guys.
Na wa oo! Look at this man. You bring some people's wives and are asking us who's prettier. What do you want us to say, since you've also decided to be the judge of the beauty contest.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2014
voltron:
what seun allows on FP..hmmmm

e never reach f.p bro
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2014
Y z every1 hating...oga oo
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by merieam16(f): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Question 4 d ....
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2014
2undexy:

e never reach f.p bro

but e go reach..
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by UjSizzle(f): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2014
jaybee3:
I don't give 2 bleeps since beauty has nothing to do with good governance
You're back smiley
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by jaybee3(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2014
UjSizzle:

You're back smiley
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2014
voltron:

but e go reach..

i pray so
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2014
UjSizzle:

You're back smiley

na whr him go b4
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2014
merieam16:
Question 4 d ....

gods?...smh
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by omenka(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Op you don't use the adjective "prettiest" or any other "-est" when comparing two items. You use "prettier" or any other "-ier" for such cases.

Their pics are too tiny. Can't see 'em clearly. And when you zoom, they become blurry.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
Na wa oo! Look at this man. You bring some people's wives and are asking us who's prettier. What do you want us to say, since you've also decided to be the judge of the beauty contest.

if i catch u?....dnt lemme say
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by MalcoImX: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2014
2undexy:

e never reach f.p bro
If you want it to reach FP, change the heading to something like, "Whose Husband Will You Vote For: Mrs Sambo's or Mrs Osinbajo's?"
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2014
I love Osibanjo's wife,she looks beautiful,and smart..

Sambo's wife looks beautiful too,and gorgeous..
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
If you want it to reach FP, change the heading to something like, "Whose Husband Will You Vote For: Mrs Sambo's or Mrs Osinbajo's?"

wow...e b lyk say u get brain small...na only u talk sense since mawin
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Yomieluv:
I love Osibanjo's wife,she looks beautiful,and smart..

Sambo's wife looks beautiful too,and gorgeous..

hmmm
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by MalcoImX: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2014
2undexy:

if i catch u?....dnt lemme say
Say what? You can't catch me, but omenka has caught you: He said it's "prettier" not "prettiest" Oya change that!
Re: Who Is The Prettiest?? Osibanjo's Wife Or Sambo's Wife? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
Op you don't use the adjective "prettiest" or any other "-est" when comparing two items. You use "prettier" or any other "-ier" for such cases.

Their pics are too tiny. Can't see 'em clearly. And when you zoom, they become blurry.

u mean lyk this....

"who z d prettier? Osibanjo's wife or Sambo's wife"
OR
"Who z prettier between Osibanjo and Sambo's wife"?

Which 1 do u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Army, Police Take Over River State / Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia / Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.