Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al (6454 Views)

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In / APC Mentions A Post By Nairaland's Egift On Their Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 11:48am On Dec 29, 2014
these are popular names on this forum known for their die-hard support for APC flag bearer(buhari). What would happen to these usernames if it turns out that their presidential candidate(buhari) lost the election? Would they bury their head in shame by deactivating?
Just curious.

I'M NEITHER APC NOR PDP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by resty4(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Abeg leave them jare. Wetin concern you busybody.

11 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by omenka(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2014
When was the last time you got laid

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2014
I have to modify this. Election is over...I no longer believe in GMB

Modified

31 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by omenka(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2014
resty4:
As in ehn!! The tin tire me.

7 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2014
resty4:
i'm only curious to know
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
When was the last time you got laid
you haven't answered me
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
Win or lose Obiagelli heads out next year. Too much insults of this forum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by KingTom(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
OP don't worry, It's obvious that joblessness is your problem GEJ has left you unemployed. Fear not, by 2015 Gen. Buhari will give you a job okay, maybe you can be sweeping Aso Rock grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
General Muhammadu Buhari is winning the presidential elections. Your question should be what will happen to you and other PDP demonic agents when Buhari is declared winner of the presidential elections?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 12:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
barcanista:
We are patriotic democrats and progressives, we are not fanatics! We will abide by any legitimate pronouncement, and we are optimistic that Muhammadu Buhari will win through popular vote.
I admire your passion and optimism as regards the forthcoming presidential election. I guess you're not based in the east cos if you are, it should have occured to you that virtually all easterners support jonathan. A red flag for buhari I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
thanks for this reply ma'am. We'll miss you though grin
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
I admire your passion and optimism as regards the forthcoming presidential election. I guess you're not based in the east cos if you are, it should have occured to you that virtually all easterner supports jonathan. A red flag for buhari I guess
Virtually all Northerners support buhari, the battle is elsewhere

15 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
thanks for this reply ma'am. We'll miss you though grin
wink
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
General Muhammadu Buhari is winning the presidential elections. Your question should be what will happen to you and other PDP demonic agents when Buhari is declared winner of the presidential elections?
I support no party ma'am. I'll only sit on the fence and watch as the drama unfolds
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by PhockPhockMan: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Obiagelli:
Talking As if you're not guilty also. The reality is that all of you will change moniker after election because none of you will stand the bombardment from us, especially from me.

8 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Descartes: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Win or lose, the spirit of sportsmanship must be maintained cool

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by MalcoImX: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
these are popular names in this forum known for their die-hard support for APC flag bearer(buhari). What would happen to these usernames if it turns out that their presidential candidate(buhari) lost the election? Would they bury their head in shame by deactivating?
Just curious.

I'M NEITHER APC NOR PDP
We're putting our best now, but if Nigerians don't want Buhari, then I'll surely be less here, bow out and sidon look. As General once said to a Hausa reporter: 'People learn more when they feel it in their bodies.'

4 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by omenka(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
you haven't answered me
There are certain questions I find difficult to dignify with appropriate responses. Yours is one of such.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by PhockPhockMan: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Empty boast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Talking As if you're not guilty also. The reality is that all of you will change moniker after election because none of you will stand the bombardment from us, especially from me.

Change moniker to do exactly what? I joined nairaland to enlighten my people to vote right, its obvious 2015 could be the last shot at this country. And you will be on the winning side? Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by PhockPhockMan: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
We're putting our best now, but if Nigerians don't want Buhari, then I'll surely be less here, bow out and sidon look. As General once said to a Hausa reporter: 'People learn more when they feel it in their bodies.'
Go on, console yourself in advance.

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
great. I suppose this applies to your colleagues on here who have refused to answer my question.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
There are certain questions I find difficult to dignify with appropriate responses. Yours is one of such.

Have a nice day.
I think your "uncertain response" means that you'll deactivate if he fails to win the election.

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by MalcoImX: 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Go on, console yourself in advance.
'A child wouldn't know fire is hot or will burn until he touches it.' If you want to touch fire as an adult, I may not push you. But I will not console you when you come crying.

4 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by MalcoImX: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
great. I suppose this applies to your colleagues on here who have refused to answer my question.
That I cannot tell. Even on my response, I cannot be too certain. But that's how I feel right now.
Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by ATMCARD2(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:
these are popular names in this forum known for their die-hard support for APC flag bearer(buhari). What would happen to these usernames if it turns out that their presidential candidate(buhari) lost the election? Would they bury their head in shame by deactivating?
Just curious.

I'M NEITHER APC NOR PDP
They will all die by accident or hanging.Election is already won.......just waiting for inec to pronounce it.Dats y Gej is not even bothered.I laugh each tym i see pple here quarelling over election,dats already settled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by PhockPhockMan: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
MalcoImX:
'A child wouldn't know fire is hot or will burn until he touches it.' If you want to touch fire as an adult, I may not push you. But I will not console you when you come crying.
And that fire is Buhari abi?

2 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
LieDetector:

I support no party ma'am. I'll only sit on the fence and watch as the drama unfolds
Yes I don hear you. Same thing brownlord said to deceive his parents. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by LieDetector(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
ATMCARD2:
They will all die by accident or hanging. Election is already won.......just waiting for inec to pronounce it.Dats y Gej is not even bothered.I laugh each tym i see pple here quarelling over election,dats already settled.
your response should be devoid of any verbal abuse. Thank you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Descartes: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
My fear is the fanatics in the North embarassed

1 Like

Re: Berem, Omenka, Barcanista, Egift, Obiagelli Et Al by Aussie(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
We the YORUBA's will decide and majority of all have agreed to settle for GMB.

Regards

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History / Top 5 Most Beautiful Female Politicians In The World / Uzo-uwani Leaders Move Against Land Racketeers In Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.