Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift (23085 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by egift(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2015
With President Buhari's 21 Ministerial Nominees already submitted to the Senate and screening exercise scheduled to commence tomorrow, I hereby wish to say that I will like above all things to see the emergence of Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as the Hon. Minister of Niger Delta.

Although am personally not from the Region, but every right-thinking Nigerian greatly appreciate the contribution of the Region to the overall development of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially as it regards the Economy and Revenue generation. Nigerians also decry the neglect and pandemic corruption that have kept this region in its current state. With President Buhari's Change agenda in place, I see no other son of the soil in that list who is more capable to realistically execute the policies of the current administration's without fear or favour.

This is a ministry that is expected to formulate and execute plans, programmes and other initiatives as well as coordinate the activities of Agencies, Communities, donors and other stakeholders involved in the development of the Niger Delta region. From the Niger Delta Development Board of 1960, the Presidential Task Force on 1.5% which the Shagari Administration set up between 1979, the Oil Mineral Areas Producing Development Commission, OMPADEC of 1992 and the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC which came on board in 2000, there has been the need to do more for the Niger Delta region.

Now that the region and Nigerians at large have the opportunity in former Governor Chibuike Amaechi to have a very competent man as a representative of the President, and see to the development of the region - just as we expect for the rest of the country in all sectors, we cannot allow the PDP, who are driven by their quest for revenge, frustrate this opportunity.

And as the PDP scheme and plot how to drag down Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi from becoming a Minister by attacking, lying and defaming his name in every corner, I call on the Nigerian Senate to do their constitutional obligation, screen and confirm Chibuike Amaechi as Minister of the Federal Republic. If anyone in the PDP has any evidence of wrong doing against Amaechi, such a person should go to court and stop playing to the gallery.

As we expect the confirmation of Amaechi as Minister by the 8th Senate, I wish to state clearly that all the evil plots of the Association of Witches and Wizards, WailingMiscreants and their crew will not stop the good man. They can keep barking at the trees while the Niger Delta Region and the whole of Nigeria move forward.

Do have a great week. Drop your comments.

Cheers!
EGIFT

Cc: lalasticlala Omenka NgeneUkwenu OrlandoOwoh midolian efilefun ionsman tayebest modath Agarawu23 MizMyColi Mynd44 and others

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by tayebest(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2015
He who laugh last laugh best...

*When Ameachi heard of wike's suicide....*

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ACySxIfFkG8/Ve1xEFIPbAI/AAAAAAAAflI/EXDli3J786A/s280/AMECHI-EZEKWESILI-laughing.jpg[/img]

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Mynd44: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
They can do as they wish. If they like screen him out na their wahala.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by modath(f): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2015
No one can stop an idea whose time has come.

His first point of order is to take care of Otuoke's water crisis, it is an abominable thing to behold..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by dekdek: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2015
We Av moved beyond Amaechi will not be appointed and he will not be cleared to what portfolio suits the General of common sense.
Only fools will continue to debate those non issue any longer.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by richidinho(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2015
@op

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by egift(m): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

His first point of order is to take care of Otuoke's water crisis, it is an abominable thing to behold..

@Bold: That will be a good start. I will even advocate many small but standard projects that matters, instead of one big project that will gulp all the funds. Also cleaning up the environment will be great too. And public facilities.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by gwales: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2015
What I want most is that the name should be change from minister of Niger delta to PRESIDENT OF NIGER DELTA and the Senate should grant him more power so that all the governors in Niger delta would be answerable to him

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by drshrewd: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2015
its incumbent on us all the good people of Niger Delta to support one of our finest to pilot the affairs of a ministry set aside to develop our region. Hon R. Amaechi is a man that has the vision, vigour, energy and outstanding drive to prosecute the much needed developmental project in the region. his records as a former governor of Rivers state speaks volume of his stewardship. his a man of principle as well as a dogged and doughty fighter. we need him to bring fort development in the region as well as infuse sanity to our beloved and morally bankrupt NDDC.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by agarawu23(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2015
modath:

abi o
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by agarawu23(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
I don't think wailers wailing can stop him grin

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ZYZZA: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Why buhari should be super eagles next coach! See the way he is setting formation to chop money and go with no evidence" kai this man wise die

Apc zombie can never see this

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Mogidi: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
[s]
This is a ministry that is expected to formulate and execute plans, programmes and other initiatives as well as coordinate the activities of Agencies, Communities, donors and other stakeholders involved in the development of the Niger Delta region. From the Niger Delta Development Board of 1960, the Presidential Task Force on 1.5% which the Shagari Administration set up between 1979, the Oil Mineral Areas Producing Development Commission, OMPADEC of 1992 and the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC which came on board in 2000, there has been the need to do more for the Niger Delta region.
[/s]

How can Amaechi work in a region where he is derided and ridiculed?
This is a joke, right?
This is why the world laugh at us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2951117_20151011135848_jpeg7d93ed033ccb60240e05a1d78e976402

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by bluaero(m): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please we need ministers already angry. What a joke!
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by WHOcarex: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmm.

I'm just being careful on Ameachi's thread. I don't want to reveal my identity
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by walanter(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Lincoln275(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
I knew it before
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Sweetguy25: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
I dont know why it is non rivers and niger delta indegenes who mostly are Amaechi's misguided loyalists.

I doubt if this op and his gang of henchmen have ever been to Rivers State to ask Rivers people how they feel about Amaechi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by gerrardomendes(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
hmn
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Guyman02: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Russian bear enters Syria, both ISIS and Obamas 'moderate terrorists' are on the run.

PMB needs to contact Putin to tell him how to deal with terrorists like Boko Haram, not the joke and regular claims of Nigerian Army about repelling and repelling attacks in Geidam, Gwoza, etc without going on the offensive, always waiting for BH to attack first.

I am hoping that Amaechi may use the ministerial appointment to redeem his battered image by giving a good performance now that he knows that most Nigerians have little faith in him.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok

Sai Buhari for nominating

Fayemi
Fashola
Amaechi
Others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by frinx: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Since you are not from the Region then i won't read further.

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by modath(f): 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
The slayer of the wailers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by hotboz: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
hhh
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by ibe9ja: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op you are really an e-gift...

kiss

1 Like

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by Nonybb: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
S T U P I D P O S T. Judas Iscariot of UBIMA is about to be rewarded for plotting against his own people. When you support your own criminal Amaechi and I support my own criminal Alamieyesigha and you start condemning me, are you fair?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by hotboz: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
I cant even think of a portfolio for him apart from that..
Re: Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift by bro4u: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
God forbid, we need someone accountable enough to pilot that affairs, morever we dont want any Iscariot to lead the Niger-Delta region, if he does then we know Buhari is not with us, and you know that means---DISASTER FOR NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole / #anambradecides2021: Stella Oduah Fails To Win Own LGA For APC, Loses To PDP / FG Launches CNG-Powered Buses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.