Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

group. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / group. (2512 Views)

Hilarious Response A Girl Gave Her Ex BF / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

group. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
group.
Re: group. by iseleiyanu(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sorry

pele
Re: group. by DickDastardly(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Which relationship? cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: group. by ronald4lif(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hian! Why your bro wife go do that kind thing. She no know say you too go marry angry
Re: group. by falconey(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
OP you did a very big mistake I expect you leave their apartment to the girl's apartment!

That when you can use the word "relationship"
Re: group. by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
U wil not leav dat small girl alone. Until u giv am belle now ur prick go rest. Na so devil dey take tempt person
Re: group. by SuperSuave(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Something tells me witches from your village are using your brothers wife. #justKidding

1 Like

Re: group. by T3Amo(f): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Speak to your brother about it so that he can speak to his wife to let you be. Then if you really like the girl you can explain to her that she should forget whatever your sister inn law says. That you don't feel the same way.

I don't understand why she behaved like that in first place. Its either she sees you 'more than just a brother in law' or she has someone else in mind that she wants you to hook up with. Better still if you can, try and get your own place so you can have your own privacy
Re: group. by saintTim(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tell the girl to give u another green light and did time keep it safe cool cool
Re: group. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
undecided
Re: group. by cozy7(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Did u say redeemable? If I hear....
U sef no dey shame, a little girl dey call u "brother Yinka", after u fall your hand 1st time (by probably asking her out), she come dey call u Yinka....u call that "green light"? U no use cryon wen u dey pry sch?

U suppose to thank ur bro wife 4 saving your ass, bcoz that kin small girl, na them dey put your kin person 4 wahala.
HELP D LITTLE GIRL WITH HER ASSIGNMENTS N LEAVE HER PANTIES ALONE......."BROTHER YINKA"
Re: group. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Cutehector:
U wil not leav dat small girl alone. Until u giv am belle now ur prick go rest. Na so devil dey take tempt person
Eheh, u mean a 25years old gal, while I'm 32?
Re: group. by DuchessLily(f): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
@OP which relationship do u want to redeem?? Was there a relationship??

Or is there something u didnt tell us in this ur story?? grin
Re: group. by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Eheh, u mean a 25years old gal, while I'm 32?
r u ready to marry her? Or is it just her pants u wana get unda? A real man doesn't do dat
Re: group. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
cozy7:
Did u say redeemable? If I hear....
U see no dey shame, a little girl dey call u "brother Yinka", after u fall your hand 1st time (by probably asking her out), she come dey call u Yinka....u call that "green light"? U no use cryon wen u dey pry sch?

U suppose to thank ur bro wife 4 saving your ads, bcoz that kin small girl, na them dey put your kin person 4 wahala.
HELP D LITTLE GIRL WITH HER ASSIGNMENTS N LEAVE HER PANTIES ALONE......."BROTHER YINKA"
U mean a 25 years old gal, who's in HND 2 at Ede Poly? Why won't you people comment with reasonable facts at ur disposal?
Re: group. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
SuperSuave:
Something tells me witches from your village are using your brothers wife. #justKidding
I be babalawo mysev.
Re: group. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
T3Amo:
Speak to your brother about it so that he can speak to his wife to let you be. Then if you really like the girl you can explain to her that she should forget whatever your sister inn law says. That you don't feel the same way.

I don't understand why she behaved like that in first place. Its either she sees you 'more than just a brother in law' or she has someone else in mind that she wants you to hook up with. Better still if you can, try and get your own place so you can have your own privacy

She sometimes ago told me of a gal in our neighbourhood wit gud character; d gal is truly pretty, bt there is a religious interference btw us.
Re: group. by Brymo: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
What once was had, forever lost;
thy fate is destined, thy love
star-crossed.
Re: group. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
As her neighbour, I think ur brother's wife knows a little about her social life.
She has just reacted like a sister trying to save her kid brother from a loose babe. Sit her down, tell her it's a "heart to heart talk"; then ask her the candid little, she knows about this Sister green light.
Re: group. by OkuDiOver1(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
As if to say you are serious about her. men will always be men grin
Re: group. by T3Amo(f): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
StealthIdeals:
She sometimes ago told me of a gal in our neighbourhood wit gud character; d gal is truly pretty, bt there is a religious interference btw us.
I guess this is why she did what she did. Smh
Re: group. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2015
Brymo:
What once was had, forever lost;
thy fate is destined, thy love
star-crossed.
Pls, rephrase; I dnt undastand u.
Re: group. by Brymo: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Pls, rephrase; I dnt undastand u.
she don go
Re: group. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
As if to say you are serious about her. men will always be men grin
I wil be serious, just dt I wanted to ensure dt I truly lov her b4 asking her out. Her parents are gud pple, I won't like to rescind my decision later, dt's why I seem unserious.
Re: group. by Brugo(m): 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
Guy just bone. Your brother wife don spoil your parole.
Re: group. by ifekemmie(f): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ur sis-in-law loves u dat y she is doing all dat, if u impregnate d poor girl now, u wil come to nl for advise. No vex º°˚, go thank her
Re: group. by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 17, 2015
ifekemmie:
Ur sis-in-law loves u dat y she is doing all dat, if u impregnate d poor girl now, u wil come to nl for advise. No vex º°˚, go thank her
If I catch u, err...
Re: group. by DEIFIED(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
Op what is the size of the green light?.
As for your relationship with the girl i will advice you drop her numb here so we can talk sense into her.
Re: group. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 17, 2015
DEIFIED:
Op what is the size of the green light?.
As for your relationship with the girl i will advice you drop her numb here so we can talk sense into her.
Lol. I don borow dt 'green light' phrase ni o. Na my broda's wif u sud warn o.
Re: group. by DEIFIED(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
StealthIdeals:
Lol. I don borow dt 'green light' phrase ni o. Na my broda's wif u sud warn o.
What will i possibl be discussing with your sister inlaw. I insist on speaking with the girl. There is nothing to be afraid of, i will speak to her in a professional manner.
Re: group. by dacool1(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm. Story story
Re: group. by jorghor(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2015
Pe mi l'oruko, ko fami ni irugbon (call my name, make u disrespect me)
If u know u planned getting "some", y wait

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex On Moving Motorbike / Just Curious / OMG!!! Flavour's Naked Pic Posted Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.