Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man (2420 Views)

Video : Toke Makinwa Advice Ladies To Snoop On Their Men ..... Do You Agree? / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
This might gain me insults but I really don't care!you better take this advise seriously.note that I did not state you should sleep with them, never ever do that ,no matter what.if you are into it,stop it!.

If you sleep with every man you date,how many would you have slept with in your life time? Lose a man but never your self worth

When a man is seeing a lady, from the onset he knows what he wants but you will never know.

Ladies, you need to insure your selves . Your hearts are not stones! Your men are seeing other ladies who most probably will be the ones they marry

Give other men the chance to approach you, you don't know what has been destined.

How many of you have been dating men for years with one excuse or the other? Are you his dog?

Have respect for your self and be worth something to someone else
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Precious91(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
hmm

1 Like

Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by holatin(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
if you ask me, na who I go ar ask
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Word!!
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Let me follow topic.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by yorex2011: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
This matter is very sensitive abeg.. There's no rule... The best thing is to apply wisdom.. For those that have

1 Like

Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
bad advice from a bad egg

Keep misleading others ....

Abeg not all men cheat oooo... even if I don't no of anyone, I no of myself and some friends
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Deefuray(f): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by MrPearce(m): 4:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
op don't mislead our girls. mean while tell then not to accept any gift or ask for anything from the guyssssssssssss they will be seeing. if not e go hook their throat

1 Like

Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by sexymoma(f): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
You are right to some extent, I won't advise babes to double date buh don't ignore your toasters when you in a relationship
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Tymax(m): 4:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
I wanna see the look on your face when you find out that your girl has some other guy.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Oluwatosean(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
na wa oo
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:
bad advice from a bad egg

Keep misleading others ....

Abeg not all men cheat oooo... even if I don't no of anyone, I no of myself and some friends

When u use the word bad egg, defend it.

My dear,any lady that decided to date a man assuming she's the wife and he clears her dopubt is on her own

Any matured experienced lady infact even our own mothers will give the same advice

Note, I never stated they should sleep with them
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
MrPearce:
op don't mislead our girls. mean while tell then not to accept any gift or ask for anything from the guyssssssssssss they will be seeing. if not e go hook their throat

Gift is an expression of affection, accept it and say thank you. Gbam!
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tymax:
I wanna see the look on your face when you find out that your girl has some other guy.

My dear, I believe in honesty.

Ladies should proudly inform their meh that there are other toasters and for sure you aint sleeping with them but since. Marriage palns never come into matter, u no fit push off.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op diaris God in everything oh,remember hellfire is real oh.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
*follows thread*

but, i cant double date, beg him for money or have sex with a man who isnt my husband...i hate it when people says "any relationship without sex is notin"..
For me, staying single till am ready to settle down is better o...heheheh, my studies won"t even allow me to spare such time and am so happy for that. L O L.

1 Like

Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
bestdeals0:
*follows thread*

but, i cant double date, beg him for money or have sex with a man who isnt my husband...i hate it when people says "any relationship without sex is notin"..
For me, staying single till am ready to settle down is better o...heheheh, my studies won"t even allow me to spare such time and am so happy for that. L O L.

You want the *best deal*?

Work hard in school, package you self well and invest well in ur self
Don't sleep with the man and never ever ask him for money or gift
Don't get rid of your toasters or did angel whisper to you that is that man that u are dating that will marry you
No matter how innocent you are, wolves dey wait for u, okay?

1 Like

Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

When u use the word bad egg, defend it.

My dear,any lady that decided to date a man assuming she's the wife and he clears her dopubt is on her own

Any matured experienced lady infact even our own mothers will give the same advice

Note, I never stated they should sleep with them

well am sorry for using d word bad egg

BT is it actually necessary to double date ..... not every lady can handle it well.... d fact dat u can handle it does mean the next lady can do d same.
thus its beta not to ask dem do it den telling to go learn how to handle it

Please don't mislead an innocent faithful lady out there
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by cozy7(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:
This might gain me insults but I really don't care!you better take this advise seriously.note that I did not state you should sleep with them, never ever do that ,no matter what.if you are into it,stop it!.

If you sleep with every man you date,how many would you have slept with in your life time? Lose a man but never your self worth

When a man is seeing a lady, from the onset he knows what he wants but you will never know.

Ladies, you need to insure your selves . Your hearts are not stones! Your men are seeing other ladies who most probably will be the ones they marry

Give other men the chance to approach you, you don't know what has been destined.

How many of you have been dating men for years with one excuse or the other? Are you his dog?

Have respect for your self and be worth something to someone else

THIS IS D EXACT KINDA RUBBISH I SEE ON NAIRALAND N THANK GOD MY WOMAN ISN'T ON THIS SITE.

TELL ME, WHILE CLOSE TO ODA MEN, THEY SPEND ON U RIGHT? ONE THING U SHOULD NO IS THAT ALL MEN INVESTS "ONLY" WHERE HE'LL REAP (SOONER OR LATER) SO PLZ, BE RESPONSIBLE (WITH ONE MAN) OR BE A SL*T(PLENTY MEN). CHOICE IS YOURS.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

You want the *best deal*?

Work hard in school, package you self well and invest well in ur self
Don't sleep with the man and never ever ask him for money or gift
Don't get rid of your toasters or did angel whisper to you that is that man that u are dating that will marry you
No matter how innocent you are, wolves dey wait for u, okay?
i know that dear..its just about carefulness. Wolves?...lol. Tnx for d advice/info..compliments of d season
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Op diaris God in everything oh,remember hellfire is real oh.

Shurrup over there! Tell that to those men that kept women for years or those that were still dating ladies that were madly inlove with them whilst their wedding is just around the corner

Am sure you have heard or seen women bitterly betrayed.

Go to the north, even 12 year olds will teach u lessons that will change ur life

I first started learning tips from northern gals

Don't you wonder how a divorcee in north can remarry 3ce?

Siddon there, mugu association member
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
cozy7:
THIS IS D EXACT KINDA RUBBISH I SEE ON NAIRALAND N THANK GOD MY WOMAN ISN'T ON THIS SITE.

TELL ME, WHILE CLOSE TO ODA MEN, THEY SPEND ON U RIGHT? ONE THING U SHOULD NO IS THAT ALL MEN INVESTS "ONLY" WHERE HE'LL REAP (SOONER OR LATER) SO PLZ, BE RESPONSIBLE (WITH ONE MAN) OR BE A SL*T(PLENTY MEN). CHOICE IS YOURS.

You think women now are stupid like before?

There aint no slut no where.!!! More and more women are getting smarter than ever

Look around you, women achievers every where even bread winners sef

You assume they slept their way up?

Hmmmm loser
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

well am sorry for using d word bad egg

BT is it actually necessary to double date ..... not every lady can handle it well.... d fact dat u can handle it does mean the next lady can do d same.
thus its beta not to ask dem do it den telling to go learn how to handle it

Please don't mislead an innocent faithful lady out there

No be mislead, na fact!!! Ladiesa reading this do unbderstand me.

Even if they can't double date, let them keep their toasters.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Newkidoo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Is there nothing called trust again in this life..

Why must you date more than one man.. undecided

This topic is senseless.. Sorry dude, am not in support..
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:
Is there nothing called trust again in this life..

Why must you date more than one man.. undecided

This topic is senseless.. Sorry dude, am not in support..

Senseles but men are doing it right?

Hmmmm smh ... Your babe or wife might even be into it
You don't need to be in support its happening and ur lack of support can't stop or reduce it, dude
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

No be mislead, na fact!!! Ladiesa reading this do unbderstand me.

Even if they can't double date, let them keep their toasters.

There is no way they won't have suitors for sure cos even married women nd men still dey get suitors bt remba u can't eat ur cake nd have it
its elther u stick dat ur faithful bf than a suitor u don't no wat will becum of him d moment u say yes ....

who told u d suitors will even b beta Dan ur current bf after u say yes or wen dey av bleepd u

Wisdom is profitable my dear
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

There is no way they won't have suitors for sure cos even married women nd men still dey get suitors bt remba u can't eat ur cake nd have it
its elther u stick dat ur faithful bf than a suitor u don't no wat will becum of him d moment u say yes ....

who told u d suitors will even b beta Dan ur current bf after u say yes or wen dey av bleepd u

Wisdom is profitable my dear

*faithful suitor* hmmmmmmm smh
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

Shurrup over there! Tell that to those men that kept women for years or those that were still dating ladies that were madly inlove with them whilst their wedding is just around the corner

Siddon there, mugu association member

Are u also against d numba of years spent in courtship
I Gues ladies lik u ar those u look forspecifications lik:

he must b rich, handsome, God fearing, Loving blah blah but end up marrying a married man (no insult or offence oooo)

faithful in lit2 tinz is key my dear ..... learn to key nd stay with one man .... it will help u alot ..... u will experience love nd know wat it takes to love
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Burningstar(f): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
I can date anyone without trust so there's no need for your theories
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

Are u also against d numba of years spent in courtship
I Gues ladies lik u ar those u look forspecifications lik:

he must b rich, handsome, God fearing, Loving blah blah but end up marrying a married man (no insult or offence oooo)

faithful in lit2 tinz is key my dear ..... learn to key nd stay with one man .... it will help u alot ..... u will experience love nd know wat it takes to love

Wao ! I actually prefer married men.I believe muslim men are allowed to marry 4 right?

For me it affords me time for my self and children and business. I love space! So let him divide his time.

Who dey carry man for back now?
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
The OP has a valid point, even though the topic is quite misleading.

Ever heard the quote "don't put all your eggs in one basket"?

Don't double date, but certainly don't chase away your toasters, because until the day he says "I do", you have no guarantee that he will marry you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Undeniable Emotions Unmarried Ladies Face Wen Their Friends Get Married / How Old Is Your Current Relationship? / ...A Brief Conversation Btwn A Girl Nd A Smart Guy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.