Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man (2436 Views)

Video : Toke Makinwa Advice Ladies To Snoop On Their Men ..... Do You Agree? / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / He Wants To Build His House Before Buying A Car. Will Our Ladies Date Such A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

*faithful suitor* hmmmmmmm smh

Abeg lemme ask u this honest question ....... HOW MANY BFs do u have
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
jesuslovesme123:
The OP has a valid point, even though the topic is quite misleading.

Ever heard the quote "don't put all your eggs in one basket"?

Don't double date, but certainly don't chase away your toasters, because until the day he says "I do", you have no guarantee that he will marry you.

you don't av to chase dem bt does dat mean you shouldn't be faithful with d one you still have ?
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

Don't double date, but certainly don't chase away your toasters, because until the day he says "I do", you have no guarantee that he will marry you.

jesuslovesme123:

you don't av to chase dem bt does dat mean you shouldn't be faithful with d one you still have ?
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

No, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be faithful.

If a lady is in a relationship and she gets approached by other men (that she could have dated if she wasn't in a relationship), rather than saying "get lost!", she should tell them politely that she is in a relationship. If she is polite and friendly (but firm ), such guys will keep in touch, having conversations with her every now and then, knowing that if she should ever break up with herboyfriend, they stand a good chance with her.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by cozy7(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

You think women now are stupid like before?

There aint no slut no where.!!! More and more women are getting smarter than ever

Look around you, women achievers every where even bread winners sef

You assume they slept their way up?

Hmmmm loser
Plz don't say what's in your head, let's be practical n you'll see that what u just said theoretical not practical. Like I earlier said "d choice is yours "
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

No, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be faithful.

If a lady is in a relationship and she gets approached by other men (that she could have dated if she wasn't in a relationship), rather than saying "get lost!", she should tell them politely that she is in a relationship. If she is polite and friendly (but firm ), such guys will keep in touch, having conversations with her every now and then, knowing that if she should ever break up with herboyfriend, they stand a good chance with her.

don't u fink keeping unnecessary friendship with them can affect ur current rltnshp

B4 u no d lady will start keeping option nd seeing things she doesn't notice abt d guy b4....... wat u can't or don't want want to eat, don't even bother smelling it.

d new guy will start bin nice nd u will start showing ur bf attitude .... ... swithrt der is no two way to it .... wat is not good is not good

u don't av to chase dem bt let dem no its not possible nd can Neva b possible .....dats all
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

Abeg lemme ask u this honest question ....... HOW MANY BFs do u have

Funny how men dey fear already.hmmm
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

Funny how men dey fear already.hmmm

Please try to answer my question nd ofcourse am not wvn close to bin scared atall
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:
I can date anyone without trust so there's no need for your theories

Don't bother dating then coz ur relationships won't last.

So in other words you cannever ever trust abi?who then will trust you?
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

Please try to answer my question nd ofcourse am not wvn close to bin scared atall

3.And I balance it well and with pride

Note that am not sleeping with any of them.
I have indirectly hinted them on the existence of each other.
The way I carry my self,my intelligence.hardwork et all has made them not to take me for granted.

And by the way,take it or leave it. If u like assume na nolly wood story or juju, 2 of them have proposed the 3rd is asking me to wait for him to conclude his phd which is overseas.

I will forever advise anylady not to put her eggs in a basket
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

3.And I balance it well and with pride

Note that am not sleeping with any of them.
I have indirectly hinted them on the existence of each other.
The way I carry my self,my intelligence.hardwork et all has made them not to take me for granted.

And by the way,take it or leave it. If u like assume na nolly wood story or juju, 2 of them have proposed the 3rd is asking me to wait for him to conclude his phd which is overseas.

I will forever advise anylady not to put her eggs in a basket

Good for you ..... maybe you are lucky and it worked for you but it doesn't mean it will work for every other person

wat if they ar proposing to get BTW ur legs nd is dis d same tin u will teach ur children .... not to b faithful with one person in rltnshp

if u date 3guys now b4 marriage wats d assurance u won't date someone else after u ar marriage giving excuses lik u ar not enjoying ur hubby or he us dis or dat...
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

Good for you ..... maybe you are lucky and it worked for you but it doesn't mean it will work for every other person

wat if they ar proposing to get BTW ur legs nd is dis d same tin u will teach ur children .... not to b faithful with one person in rltnshp

if u date 3guys now b4 marriage wats d assurance u won't date someone else after u ar marriage giving excuses lik u ar not enjoying ur hubby or he us dis or dat...

Hmmmm.you question makes no sense if am not sleeping with a man now, why would I do that after marriage?

Its about knowing yourself and having self respect.

Am an honest person and that's y each of them know they are not the only ones after all there's no ring so y put my eggs in a basket so as to cry later abi?

I see nothing wrong in this, and with the rate of heart breaks after long courtships or betrayals that can kill,
I strongly advise any single lady to keep more than one man.

They are doing it now, and am really glad and singing encouragements for those not doing it not to refuse considering it.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

Hmmmm.you question makes no sense if am not sleeping with a man now, why would I do that after marriage?

Its about knowing yourself and having self respect.

Am an honest person and that's y each of them know they are not the only ones after all there's no ring so y put my eggs in a basket so as to cry later abi?

I see nothing wrong in this, and with the rate of heart breaks after long courtships or betrayals that can kill,
I strongly advise any single lady to keep more than one man.

They are doing it now, and am really glad and singing encouragements for those not doing it, not to refuse considering it.
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

Don't bother dating then coz ur relationships won't last.

So in other words you cannever ever trust abi?who then will trust you?

I Gues Burningstar is just one odd fellow lik u too cos I can imagin how she is gonna go abt datin a person with trust .... I Gues she will have to date alot of guys den.... ( no offence to u Burningstar)

nd to u ...u don't av to b hard on her cosayleast her own Na one at a time bt urs Na minimum or two

If I may ask is it dat ladies just go into rltnshp based on trial nd erorr or wat? I really don't get cos judging from comebt of both of you now .... I Gues u wud av dated Atleast five guys or more (just a Gues tho)..... bt I feel its possible to date just one person nd it will b d right rltnshp

that's where frndship b4 relationship comes in..... for example I can't ask a girl out if we ar not frnds or I avnt known her for lik 1yr or more(Crious rltnshp now) I really don't buy d idea of meeting a lady nd asking her within weeks. ..... I ask myself if dat lady is dat cheap.

back to our discussion if its d right pesin den u don't av to date 1million guys b4 getting married

its possible to av one rltnshp dat will leading to courtship engagement nd marriage
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

I Gues Burningstar is just one odd fellow lik u too cos I can imagin how she is gonna go abt datin a person with trust .... I Gues she will have to date alot of guys den.... ( no offence to u Burningstar)

nd to u ...u don't av to b hard on her cosayleast her own Na one at a time bt urs Na minimum or two

If I may ask is it dat ladies just go into rltnshp based on trial nd erorr or wat? I really don't get cos judging from comebt of both of you now .... I Gues u wud av dated Atleast five guys or more (just a Gues tho)..... bt I feel its possible to date just one person nd it will b d right rltnshp

that's where frndship b4 relationship comes in..... for example I can't ask a girl out if we ar not frnds or I avnt known her for lik 1yr or more(Crious rltnshp now) I really don't buy d idea of meeting a lady nd asking her within weeks. ..... I ask myself if dat lady is dat cheap.

back to our discussion if its d right pesin den u don't av to date 1million guys b4 getting married

its possible to av one rltnshp dat will leading to courtship engagement nd marriage

So u don't buy the idea of meeting a lady. And asking her out within weeks?

Then how long , months,a year?

Your partner is your partner. What has cheapness go to do with this?
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

those not doing it, not to refuse considering it.

they no they ar not the only one nd you think they are happy right ....... don't b decievd a man can go as far as doin introduction to get BTW ur legs nd called off d wedding ...... u ar telling nd showing dem that u ar playing ludoo with their heads nd u think they ar mumu Abi...... I pray u will av a blissful marriage with any one of them or maybe someone else aside them sef nd u won't come back tell us stories of how u wer played by men on NL.......IJN

if I may ask from ur own dictionary nd personal beliv how long do u fink ur rltnshp or courtship shud last b4 marriage or b4 u lev d guy
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

they no they ar not the only one nd you think they are happy right ....... don't b decievd a man can go as far as doin introduction to get BTW ur legs nd called off d wedding ...... u ar telling nd showing dem that u ar playing ludoo with their heads nd u think they ar mumu Abi...... I pray u will av a blissful marriage with any one of them or maybe someone else aside them sef nd u won't come back tell us stories of how u wer played by men on NL.......IJN

if I may ask from ur own dictionary nd personal beliv how long do u fink ur rltnshp or courtship shud last b4 marriage or b4 u lev d guy

Hmmmm u think I mumu reach level wen I go sleep with man just cos of introduction? Lol

My dear,l don't know bout the ladies or women around you but those around me are something else.

When the lines are dotted,my husband will know me.I don't need to sleep with a man to feel loved or wanted or to feel we are one, okay?

I don't encourage long courtships as you cannever know a man till u are married.

If a man is not talking marriage by 6th month, walk out!

Yep! Start shouting!!!! Y the hell are you staying that long what more do u want?I know of couples that met and withing 3 months started talking marriage and happy now.

Won't respond to any comment any more.

I have given my advise to singles. Those when one use am better use am

Don't let any man take you for a fool
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

I can't meet a Lady nd ask her out onto weeks oooo.. wen no b say Na side chick
u can't love truly within weeks or a month Abeg .... I love with my heart nd not head (fantasy).... tho I trust very easily

for me to confess my love to a lady ...I must av known her for close to a year or more oooo
lemme just say everyday I av Eva loved .... we a bin frnds for more Dan a yr nd dats y I cud love them cos we grew to love each other nd we knew possibly everything abt each other already ... (now dats love u see!)
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

emiraty:

I can't meet a Lady nd ask her out onto weeks oooo.. wen no b say Na side chick
u can't love truly within weeks or a month Abeg .... I love with my heart nd not head (fantasy).... tho I trust very easily

for me to confess my love to a lady ...I must av known her for close to a year or more oooo
lemme just say everyday I av Eva loved .... we a bin frnds for more Dan a yr nd dats y I cud love them cos we grew to love each other nd we knew possibly everything abt each other already ... (now dats love u see!)
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
emiraty:

Hmmmm u think I mumu reach level wen I go sleep with man just cos of introduction? Lol

My dear,l don't know bout the ladies or women around you but those around me are something else.

When the lines are dotted,my husband will know me.I don't need to sleep with a man to feel loved or wanted or to feel we are one, okay?

I don't encourage long courtships as you cannever know a man till u are married.

If a man is not talking marriage by 6th month, walk out!

Yep! Start shouting!!!! Y the hell are you staying that long what more do u want?I know of couples that met and withing 3 months started talking marriage and happy now.

Won't respond to any comment any more.

I have given my advise to singles. Those when one use am better use am

Don't let any man take you for a fool

did u just say 6months .... d fact dat d pipu u no got married with 3months doesn't mean it can work for some other persons in 3yrs my dear

I love pipu lik u dat always prove they know it all ( ITK's).... d proven fact remains dat people dat assume they know it all or ar too smart to b cheated on ar the ones that maks d biggest/heaviest MISTAKE

I REST MY CASE
SHIKENA

nice chattibg with u tho
Re: Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
demisig:

did u just say 6months .... d fact dat d pipu u no got married with 3months doesn't mean it can work for some other persons in 3yrs my dear

I love pipu lik u dat always prove they know it all ( ITK's).... d proven fact remains dat people dat assume they know it all or ar too smart to b cheated on ar the ones that maks d biggest/heaviest MISTAKE

I REST MY CASE
SHIKENA

nice chattibg with u tho

Did u ever have a case? No need to rest anything

Have a good life

(1) (2) (Reply)

If U Caught Ur Frnd Havn Sex With Ur Boo In Your Room Wah Wil U Do / Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) / Is He Your Future Husband Or A Waste Of Time? Here Are 18 Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.