Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? (4745 Views)

What Do Girls Think After Sex / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by shawnfamous(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why do girls show a little or big part of their breast? I don't know o!

Why do they get upset when they catch us looking at it? Ko ye mi o

Someone like me!I love bosoms so much that when I see one I can barely look away..I can pay any girl any certain amount of money she wants just to focus my focal lens on her boobs! I stared at my friends bosoms and they don't seem to enjoy it, I stared at my girlfriend's mother breast of which I was pretending 2 read what was written in her cloth, and I was caught

But now those faces on them didn't really look good,ever since then I always force my self 2 look up, at times they even still catch me starring at them and they adjust! Abeg shey na me say mk dem open am? So what do girls really feel when they catch us staring at their bosom? I really need ur opinion esp. the girls! And boys to are allowed!

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by amichaelz101(m): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by agarawu23(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Only in decent dress can expose a lady's boobs so nothing to say than to adjust or smile

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by holatin(m): 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
lemme ask weird mc

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Elvisonjack2(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin grin

Hehehehehe. . .I can't fit shout. But any comment I drop is a screamer..lolz
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
lemme ask weird mc
let me pass with my car first b4 u ask weird mc cheesy

1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by prettyjo(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
blossoms abi bosom??
steering abi staring??
nawaooo:/

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op, It's "staring" not STEERING, are you riding a car...and it's bosoms not BLOSSOMS.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by corlin2(m): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
cause they tink u are stupid for doing sooo grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by youngds: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Elvisonjack2:
grin grin grin

Hehehehehe. . .I can't fit shout. But any comment I drop is a screamer..lolz

I sure u avn't open d dictionary Santa got u for Xmas ! u need to man!! dis shit is getting serious
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by corlin2(m): 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
@OP you are NOW officially on SANTA'S NAUGHTY LIST grin grin
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by FLAWLES(f): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Me ion haff;i de manage my own()
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by herald9: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Boobsie get steering?grin

Dey steer am cus of wrong parking/packinggrin
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Truth be told they wanted us see it as a form of seduction induction and when you steer,they 'd give you that look like its illegal and some are way so shy especially those whom are endowed,An average girl in her prime age seeks attention with that in order words Marketing strategy....As for the male folks,whatever we see that's not apart of the our body part is something we just want to keep seeing regardless of the place,person and time.

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Afrok(m): 6:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hehe... Op U like staring at bo*bs gan ooo and U dey f*ck up wella coz nah steady dem dey catch U. This is one of the reasons I dey envy people wey get quarter pass nine eyes, u can never catch dem in the act of staring. Op better still start wearing glasses everywhere U go, even inside the house so far there'll be bo*bs to stare at.

Okay! Back to d matter... No need for d ladies to behave somehow if guys are staring at their bo*bs, it shows it's somehow open for us to see. They should cover it well and leave us with the assignments of fantasizing about how the bo*bs looks.

5 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Elvisonjack2(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
youngds:

I sure u avn't open d dictionary Santa got u for Xmas ! u need to man!! dis shit is getting serious
. Dude!. . .am a happy nerd. .pls don't create wahala for ursef. .

Besides am a texcee rapper. .so der4 na only a texcee rapper go undstnd wetin I yarn.

Maybe. .u re bored. .jst like ur effing signature. .better do something reasonable. .and stop quotin me.

#gerrit?
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
If i catch u staring at my bosoms,d kain eyes wey i go use look yousef,you go fear...../for me,itz embarassing
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't know what attracts me to bossoms but I must stare ,girls have a very strong magnet..
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by 3coins(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
prettyjo:
blossoms abi bosom??
steering abi staring??
nawaooo:/
ENGLISH IS A BORROWED LANGUAGE!!!
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
OP is bossom not blossom,correct that..
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by 3coins(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Op, It's "staring" not STEERING, are you riding a car...and it's bosoms not BLOSSOMS.
ENGLISH IS A BORROWED LANGUAGE
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by 3coins(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
If i catch u staring at my bosoms,d kain eyes wey i go use look yousef,you go fear...../for me,itz embarassing
sometimes, we dont mean to. . .our eyes just gets there. . .so you guys should cover up!
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by herald9: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
3coins:

ENGLISH IS A BORROWED LANGUAGE

you don't make good use of borrowed things?
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Elvisonjack2(m): 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
grin grin grin

U must be mean
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by 3coins(m): 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
herald9:

you don't make good use of borrowed things?
what are you talking about?
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
3coins:

sometimes, we dont mean to. . .our eyes just gets there. . .so you guys should cover up!
I know,but itz embarrasing for some girls especially me,,how wl u feel if a gal is lookin at ur thing?
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by herald9: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
3coins:

what are you talking about?

Your excuse for his blunder was "English is a borrowed language " and I asked, "you don't make good use of borrowed things"?

It's not hard to understand naw...
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Maamin(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

Then stop that thing that makes it embarrassing..if ur boobs are well covered and packaged there will be no need for " d kain eyes wey i go use look yousef,you go fear"
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

I know,but itz embarrasing for some girls especially me,,how wl u feel if a gal is lookin at ur thing?

JACKPOT!!
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by herald9: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:

Who wouldn't stare at an abnormal projectionsad

As for a girl staring at a guy's thing... she's a pervert.
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by 3coins(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
herald9:

Your excuse for his blunder was "English is a borrowed language " and I asked, "you don't make good use of borrowed things"?

It's not hard to understand naw...
i repeat. . . What are you talking about. . . I noticed you have been quoting me with reckless abandon even when you dont have something reasonable to say. . . . I humble plead that you put a stop to that. . . Thanks
Re: What Do Girls Think After They Catch Boys Staring At Their Bossom? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maamin:

Then stop that thing that makes it embarrassing..if ur boobs are well covered and packaged there will be no need for " d kain eyes wey i go use look yousef,you go fear"
My bosoms are always well covered sha,,but some guys cant stop staring and itz not even big sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman Who Married An Impotent Man For 16 Years, See what she did!!! / Beautiful Lady P***y Without An Odour, Is Not Original’ – Nigerian Lady, Says / The World Revolves Around These Three Monsters [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.