Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) (55847 Views)

Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Mo Abudu's Daughter, Temidayo Is Gorgeous (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
sharks776:
WHERE'S THE DIGGER, I'VE FOUND THE GOLD!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by victorazy(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Who is that ugly girl!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by lastpage: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
thaoriginator:
Oil Subsidy Kidnap the b'tch

Cheesux!

Please remove this post, God forbid it is acted out, .... you may have a lot of "unintended questions" to answer. wink wink

Usage of Nairaland is not so anonymous as you think.

Lastpage!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by j4sure(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Money good oooo.with God all things are,possible
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
50calibre:
She's just there, nothing fantastic. She's obviously upgraded but if I'm honest, beauty-wise, she looks like any other average black chic I pass on the street everyday.

Of course money enhances a person's looks, today any ugly chic can adorn herself in make up and look like beyonce, more so someone who can afford high-end cosmetic products.

A woman's beauty can only be assessed in the morning when she's fresh out of the bed.
Words on marble. That's why it's always advisable to judge the beauty of a lady, at a social function, when she wears only light make-up.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by emaculate99: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
see how she dey flaunt her wealth, how I wish she could
study in Nigeria or her Father could help poor people. By
the way, the SUG president of OAU vows to mobilise
students of OAU to vote against him next year if he fails
to reverse tuition fee ... read up the reason for his
statement by clicking on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2067153/oau-students-threaten-vote-out
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Franchise21(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Y Shw Nigerians my fiancee?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by hadey(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
she'
sooo ugly, wt wide mouth
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by TRADELYN: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
mencade4:
she was my classmate in primary school....tongue
grin grin grin

That means say your parents too naa Billionaire or politician abi?

Compliments, SiR!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by stayblack: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
everybody like this ram, because e papa nor dey pay tax, from una oil , una future, monkeys.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Pain(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yeah right..
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Abugab(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Money makes the world go round. Money brings out beauty...........Owu na bastard. All u Naralanders who are always noisy and insultive, better go hustle up so that your wives or daughters can be this beautiful. I am keeping my game tight already...........
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by sukkot: 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
she got face like a tranny. but she looks very well kept. she is a kept woman. she still look like a tranny dude doe
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Who say I no go get money een

Thunder fire am!!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
CFCfan:

Words on marble. That's why it's always advisable to judge the beauty of a lady, at a social function, when she wears only light make-up.

undecided not 'bout when she wakes or after a bathe. The truth is,except if you don't have spiritual eyes...that's when you would be convinced MU makes any woman 'that beautiful'. Beauty is a constant- you have it....there would be no changing it.

Yes, the girl looks like the average beautiful girl.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
As a guy, i fine pass am sef
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Daughter of Otadole (enemy becomes thief). URGLY SOMETHING
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Aida13: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wow she is a beauty. This is a face that can be a world class model.

Good genes.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

undecided not 'bout when she wakes or after a bathe. The truth is,except if [b]you don't have spiritual eye[/b]s...that's when you would be convinced MU makes any woman 'that beautiful'. Beauty is a constant- you have it....there would be no changing it.

Yes, the girl looks like the average beautiful girl.
How do I get spiritual eyes?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by 2rez: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
0merta:

I totally agree with you.

There's this inexplicable and uncanny way in which wealth and extreme riches hide the innate ugliness in some girls.

That girl is not "gorgeous"!...and she'd have been so far from the word if she were an "Omo Alata".

My opinion, though.

mehn, i ghaz give u brothaly hug unto yo comment.. Az in, u nailed it well. Perfect nailment grin. #nohomo#
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
She is so so beautiful
Luv her style
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Optional2(f): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Is she a Nigerian cos naija born ladies skin can't b so smooth lyk dis. She is beautiful. She no even won use her father money she won make her money herself. Wow
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Mathematical(f): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, CUTE AND ADORABLE.. BUT THERE'S TEN OF THOUSAND BEAUTIFUL LADIES WHO RE NOT RECOGNIZED..WELL, HER OTEDOLLAR NAME SPEAK MUCH VOLUME.. ME SEF FINE NA grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by ireneony(f): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Tinubu:
More than enough money to get the best skin treatments, best photography,
designer clothes and every other thing money and name can buy.

I am not hating....

But this girl isn't even finer than me for Christ's sake.... undecided

You want to see natural beauty in all it's perfection....

Go look at some of those northern Governors' daughters...

LAST BULLET: she definitely isn't ugly, but she definitely isn't stunning, gorgeous or spectacular... The only thing spectacular about her is her 'Otedollar' surname .

first time am on you with this.
Seconded. You said nothing but the truth
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by 1metre: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
The background of those pictures is a typical yeoville...one of the local surbeb in SA. Lol
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by idu1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mathematical:
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, CUTE AND ADORABLE.. BUT THERE'S TEN OF THOUSAND BEAUTIFUL LADIES WHO RE NOT RECOGNIZED..WELL, HER OTEDOLLAR NAME SPEAK MUCH VOLUME.. ME SEF FINE NA grin
u are not fine but I like ur calm face...
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by DeKasablanca(f): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:
She's so gorgeous.....
It's good to have money...
So I'll hustle hard for my children to enjoy smiley
After hustling, you can now come n marry mi
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
CFCfan:

How do I get spiritual eyes?

hahahahahahahahahaha
*dead*
I don't know o, just look beyond the ordinary. tongue
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by braintext(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

After hustling, you can now come n marry mi
Lol grin...
That's left for Me and God to decide...
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by 100Cents: 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:
She's so gorgeous.....
It's good to have money...
So I'll hustle hard for my children to enjoy smiley

Kk..
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by watered(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
mrworldwide1:
boy you can steal post tongue
Temi please I'm looking for a lady to settle down with. The prophet revealed to me that I'll meet with you someday and it has come to pass.

Faith at work!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by spenca: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Funds meant for public development are spent on these few for them to live a life of comfort in the Americas and Europe ,which is sad because the majority that deserve these funds are deprived . What an oligarchy we have here , what a poor nation what a poor people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.