Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) (55849 Views)

Billionaire, Femi Otedola Dapper In New Photo With Pretty Daughter, DJ Cuppy / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Mo Abudu's Daughter, Temidayo Is Gorgeous (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by 100Cents: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
I can upload at least 3 pictures of real friends more cute.

Not hating.

Its good to be rich.
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Dhermelawler35: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
otiigba1:
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity,vanity! tongue
see beefing o
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by DeKasablanca(f): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:

Lol grin...
That's left for Me and God to decide...
Well, incase you get rich, I already applied

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
lalasticlala:
Temi is the youngest daughter of Nigerian oil magnate Femi Otedola, and sister to rising disk Jockey – DJ Cuppy and singer WuMi.

However, Temi isn’t in the world of music like her sisters. She recently launched a fashion blog called JTO as an expression of her fashion, art and photography adventures to various destinations including Paris, New York and Milan.

This girl is an epitome of beauty. Isn't she gorgeous?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/billionaire-femi-otedolas-daughter-temi.html?m=1

She is shorter than ASAP rocky!grin

God it's so good to have money
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by braintext(m): 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

Well, incase you get rich, I already applied
No p... Just hope you won't become a baby mama by then....

Just kidding
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by clemzo101(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
OP, gimme her numba I want to ask her something, dat place look like my street
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by onyeka05: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
she try sha
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
This babe is beautiful beautiful & she looks much like her dad.
oil money indeed, oil that belongs to the south south, no wonder GEJ wants to milk Nigeria dry before he goes. God dey undecided
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by DeKasablanca(f): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:

No p... Just hope you won't become a baby mama by then....

Just kidding
Whose baby mama
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Sarhamsyn(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
homesteady:
Sorry! She is not that pretty to me! Her sister Cuppy is far prettier!
how you take no... u sha won turn family member by force
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by braintext(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

Whose baby mama

Dunno... That question can be best answered by the future
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by DeKasablanca(f): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:

Dunno... That question can be best answered by the future
Uhhh, if it's d heir to bill gate's fortune, no problemo
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Mathematical(f): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
idu1:
u are not fine but I like ur calm face...

For yah mind
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dat babe no reach ini edo, omotola or even rita dominic
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by homesteady(m): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
how you take no... u sha won turn family member by force

Ermmm... Don't you know DJ Cuppy? Who doesn't know her? You need to get updated!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by justscorch: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
I love her more via the fact say she no bleach,Choi her punnani go dey drip coconut water. God abeg lay me this kin ctrl na
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by braintext(m): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
DeKasablanca:

Uhhh, if it's d heir to bill gate's fortune, no problemo

Why not hustle by yourself
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by thiefnubu(m): 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
first time am on you with this.
Seconded. You said nothing but the truth

Correction

It's 'first time am WITH you ON this'

Why would you be on me tongue ..... Are you my bae

Anyway

I agree with you that you agree with me
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by latfun22(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Plz marry me Temi grin
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by DeKasablanca(f): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
braintext:

Why not hustle by yourself
That I will
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Godfather01: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mtchewww..the moral of this post is not to expect so much from posts requiring you to admire some funny pictures.ThankGod for high heeled shoes(my personal unbiased opinion)
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by AriDsexy(f): 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
homesteady:
Sorry! She is not that pretty to me! Her sister Cuppy is far prettier!

My thought exactly!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahahahahahaha
*dead*
I don't know o, just look beyond the ordinary. tongue

I go try
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by fapcrook(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
vizkiz:
nah...my girl is far better undecided
pinshure of your girlfriend or,,,,,,
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by pablus: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2014
take it easy, please. average? this babe is very attractive, sexy and stylish. what would you rate her out of 10? i just hope your idea of gorgeous isn't blonde hair, light eyes and a flat butt o!

Tinubu:

Your opinion

But if she is 'gorgeous' as the op said, then I deserve to labelled the hottest male to have ever graced Nairaland undecided

And no, it isn't all pretty Hausa babes that are light skinned, and have a pointed nose.... There is this unique beauty some other Nigerian girls have that it would be blasphemous to compare this girl with.... If she is now labelled 'gorgeous', how do we now describe the real stunners?

My point is... She is just an average babe with a 'gorgeous' surname.... End of story

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by suretman(m): 12:17am On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:
she was my classmate in primary school....tongue

Are you related to Otunba LIEnus?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by morereb10: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2014
Wooooow she is indeed beautiful but check out the daughter of Zamfara State Governor who just got married today. Visit http://exlinklodge..com/2014/12/photos-from-traditional-wedding-of.html

Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by morereb10: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Isnt she sometin?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by thaoriginator: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2014
lastpage:

Cheesux!

Please remove this post, God forbid it is acted out, .... you may have a lot of "unintended questions" to answer. wink wink

Usage of Nairaland is not so anonymous as you think.

Lastpage!
R u shore?
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2014
She probably lives in Peckham like Shymex!
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by simdam500(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2014
she's so stunning

just like every other lady
Re: Billionaire Femi Otedola's Daughter, Temi Is So Gorgeous (photos) by slimfit1(m): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2014
She can keep his daughter I ll have his money. Most of us defo want her inheritance so don't pretend like she is one fantastic girl or girls sha.

Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine'