Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC (45831 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Leebeedo(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Simple solution to all this brouhaha............he should tender the certificate, simple. If its WAEC, another option is that he should produce his candidate number and INEC could check it online. I think it's obvious Buhari doesn't have a certificate because I see no reason why this should be an issue. This issue can make those barbarians up north start killing innocent people

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by redcliff: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2014
yuio33:
grin

sad
[size=38pt]i have phd, this olodo people, they give me wahala, me sunu, I am president of federal republic of Nigeria and not emperor of independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria go speak to your leader

Buhari election will be cancel on the ground Buhari pick Osibanjo from another country as vice president candidate. It is a trade treaty. For doing business. The purpose is for only business. You can see other parties are following the law.

When say the IQ of Yoruba is low. Do you want to blame them
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1961140_1956210195620319457661577006mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95fa9ca466f21jpegfbb1202ca2fa78d2441a998e1a8292b2jpeg656096c44c0d522c3717cd0ec252ada9jpeg805a19aaff3b8e8561cadbea4a540dc8_jpeg1403863ba251f52d38e7379f2c74236f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980161_1577006mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95fa9ca466f2_png0926a92bb2c96216c696094035bb5c64

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1982066_1980241image17620x330jpeg8da68e7f885e3af157c41edefe220886_jpeg21bceded891ee7212ad18cc7fe1628cc

grin grin troll level 20,000% grin
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Leebeedo(m): 1:02am On Dec 30, 2014
majekdom2:
the law permits an affidavit in this situation ... you dont have a point.

The affidavit should also contain a reason why the said certificate is with the military.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by nnachukz(m): 1:04am On Dec 30, 2014
deeptechcool:

If your clueless president needs help, he should ask. Buhari is available and ready to proffer solution anyday anytime.
you amaze me. I pray none of our relations should die in the hands of boko haram because I know you won't say exactly this if such happens. I think the insecurity created in this country is achieving its purpose, that is why you can hear change change everywhere even from those who do not understand what they are changing to.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by porka: 1:05am On Dec 30, 2014
myola:

he was the one who advised GMB to go do affidavit and present nau

Oh! Was he?

It's becoming interesting.

It means men of goodwill must direct their searchlights on Osinbajo's academic qualifications and legal career too.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Validated: 1:06am On Dec 30, 2014
LRNZH:
The news title is grossly misleading.

His credentials are with the Secretary, Military Boards.
These are Military certficates not from a civilian University.

He has been running for elections in the past so this is not news

That INEC did not request them in the past does not make it right. Now they need them to avoid needless court cases. If he does not produce them, someone is definitely going to court to stop him

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Leebeedo(m): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Sacluxpaint:
It is not by certificate, what has a clueless phd doctor done so far?

The clueless Phd holder doesn't have anything upstairs, we agree,but Buhari should still present his certificate.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Okeikpu(m): 1:09am On Dec 30, 2014
I strongly believed dat one day a slowpoke like Buhaha will run ds country.....(¬_¬) what a 4uck does ds old cow want from Nigerians........⊙︿⊙
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by echidi: 1:11am On Dec 30, 2014
Macelliot:
The last post of a youth corper killed by Buharis supporters in 2011.

One of his friends wrote RIP as a comment... He is dead!
It's unfortunate that Buhari's supporters has killed him.. See his facebook account. He hasn't commented since that day.... https://www.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour
Buhari is yet to condem the act carried out by his extremist followers which led to the death of Hundreds of youth corpers serving their father's land...
Think wise Nigerians.
u guys should stop saaying trash abeg..are u confortable with d state. Of the country we the keep making d masses look like. Fools..wht can u say u have really benefited from GEJ..I voted for him bfor but dis time he failed nigeria as a president
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by echidi: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2014
Macelliot:
The last post of a youth corper killed by Buharis supporters in 2011.

One of his friends wrote RIP as a comment... He is dead!
It's unfortunate that Buhari's supporters has killed him.. See his facebook account. He hasn't commented since that day.... https://www.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour
Buhari is yet to condem the act carried out by his extremist followers which led to the death of Hundreds of youth corpers serving their father's land...
Think wise Nigerians.
u guys should stop saaying trash abeg..are u confortable with d state. Of the country wen the keep making d masses look like. Fools..wht can u say u have really benefited from GEJ..I voted for him bfor but dis time he failed nigeria as a president
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Leebeedo(m): 1:13am On Dec 30, 2014
LRNZH:
The news title is grossly misleading.

His credentials are with the Secretary, Military Boards.
These are Military certficates not from a civilian University.

He has been running for elections in the past so this is not news

Do you think you're conversing with illiterates? So you are trying to make us believe the personal certificates he obtained are the properties of the military.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Leebeedo(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2014
echidi:
u guys should stop saaying trash abeg..are u confortable with d state. Of the country we the keep making d masses look like. Fools..wht can u say u have really benefited from GEJ..I voted for him bfor but dis time he failed nigeria as a president

He should produce the certificate, no much story
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by porka: 1:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Mathematical:

THIS GUY DON GIVE TANOIDS HEADACHE OHH grin

With all these achievements, his certificates still ended up at the Military Board office?

Why?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Validated: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Eziachi:
What is it with you people with this nonsense about cattle rearing or ranching? It's very embarrassing hearing the so called enlightened using cattle ranching in a sort of derogatory fashion.
As long as l know whether it's in Germany, Britain, U.S, Australia etc, rearing cattle is an exclusive privilege of rich land owners, like George Bush family in Texas. Many Hollywood celebrities that live in California or New Jersey rear animals in their farms.
This cattle rearing nonsense is at the height of pure ignorant. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Guy cattle 'ranching' is different from cattle rearing. The former owns a ranch while the latter is an itinerant cow supervisor. The difference is clear like '7up'.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by nnachukz(m): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Harjibode:
From 1979 -1980, at the rank of colonel, Buhari
attended the US Army War College in Carlisle,
Pennsylvania, United States of America and gained
a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies.
where is the master degree? IBB said he failed all his military exams, that should include all the trainings he had as a military man. That I went to USA or wherever to study doesn't mean I have a certificate.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Then who does if the clueless can't find the solution to the menace or come out open to tell Nigerians who the sponsors are. Is it that difficult? Gej and PDP are the sponsors of Boko haram. I pity those supporting the clueless one. They are brain death...

Macelliot:

You reason like a kid.
The other day, a parent gave their 13yrs daughter to Bokoharam as sucide bomber so that she could go to Heaven/paradise....
Did GEJ inspired her parents to do so?
So GEJ is using ur own brothers to kill ur own brothers?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 30, 2014
LadyH:
And the Secretary Military Boards has. eaten them all up?

You are kindly wicked. gringringrin
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by oweman: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2014
Why not those who wish to see his credentials visit the secretary military board or is the office no more in Abuja or are this felons telling Nigerians he was wrong to have thooss documents there.
Or is INEC the complainant ?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 1:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Buhari was a former head of state, a retired military General. I will be an illiterate to believe he has no educational background to reach the height of his career.
However, let’s assume Buhari does not have those certificates. REMEMBER: Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Les Wexner, David Geffen, David Greene, DeWitt Wallace, Keymmon Wilsons, Russell Simmons, and Bill gates have no college certificates, yet GREAT ACHIEVERS.
GEJ and his wife (Patience) have certificate and presented it. Yet GEJ in his words “Stealing is erroneously reported as corruption.” And his administrations cannot nip the problem facing Nigeria. His wife graduated from the same university he had a PhD from. Yet she cannot speak good grammar. “My fellow widows… etc”
GEJ has 6 years already, but his achievement(s) [if any] cannot speak any volume for him. Pickin wey be 6 years suppose done dey waka and talk (meaning: a 6 years old child is expected to have the ability to speak and walk). The lack of GEJ achievement leads to his supporters and team resulting into fake blunder like; Buhari has no certificate. Buhari says his certificate is with the military secretary. This is true of any former General. If he is lying, GEJ is the President; he can order the military to produce that. I guess he is clueless.
Obama faced same thing in America about his birth certificate. It is not new, great leaders have few places that people can attack them because of incredible achievements. Thereby, cheap ruse and religious/sectarian bigotry is the only way to get to them IF the populace are vulnerable as in the case of Nigeria.
I am not attacking your views. Even though your views are not true about Buhari, I respect them. You are an individual and you have the right to utilize your mind, be it in sane or insane way BUT it shouldn’t affect the peace of others. GEJ lack of action is killing people, BOKO HARAM are on the march will the ill equipped military are on the run.
I really hope Nigerians eschew/avoid/bypass sectarian/religious bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI.
This is the only time in history that many Nigerians even preferred to be Ghanaians and Nigeria is currently sending refugees to Niger and Cameroun. It’s really a shame.
BUHARI is the CHANGE THE NIGERIANS NEEDS.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
Caseless:
with secondary cert , one can become the president of Nigeria. What's tha brawl, heehaw and guffaw about?
Buhari was a former head of state, a retired military General. I will be an illiterate to believe he has no educational background to reach the height of his career.
However, let’s assume Buhari does not have those certificates. REMEMBER: Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Les Wexner, David Geffen, David Greene, DeWitt Wallace, Keymmon Wilsons, Russell Simmons, and Bill gates have no college certificates, yet GREAT ACHIEVERS.
GEJ and his wife (Patience) have certificate and presented it. Yet GEJ in his words “Stealing is erroneously reported as corruption.” And his administrations cannot nip the problem facing Nigeria. His wife graduated from the same university he had a PhD from. Yet she cannot speak good grammar. “My fellow widows… etc”
GEJ has 6 years already, but his achievement(s) [if any] cannot speak any volume for him. Pickin wey be 6 years suppose done dey waka and talk (meaning: a 6 years old child is expected to have the ability to speak and walk). The lack of GEJ achievement leads to his supporters and team resulting into fake blunder like; Buhari has no certificate. Buhari says his certificate is with the military secretary. This is true of any former General. If he is lying, GEJ is the President; he can order the military to produce that. I guess he is clueless.
Obama faced same thing in America about his birth certificate. It is not new, great leaders have few places that people can attack them because of incredible achievements. Thereby, cheap ruse and religious/sectarian bigotry is the only way to get to them IF the populace are vulnerable as in the case of Nigeria.
I am not attacking your views. Even though your views are not true about Buhari, I respect them. You are an individual and you have the right to utilize your mind, be it in sane or insane way BUT it shouldn’t affect the peace of others. GEJ lack of action is killing people, BOKO HARAM are on the march will the ill equipped military are on the run.
I really hope Nigerians eschew/avoid/bypass sectarian/religious bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI.
This is the only time in history that many Nigerians even preferred to be Ghanaians and Nigeria is currently sending refugees to Niger and Cameroun. It’s really a shame.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2014
VOTE FOR BUHARI
echidi:
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 1:44am On Dec 30, 2014
VOTE FOR BUHARI
BlaiseJohn:
he still have 7 more times to go he is Abraham Lincoln of nigeria
VOTE FOR BUHARI
sufido123:
Buhari is perpetually unelectable- El Rufai
Buhari is an agent of destabilization- Afonja Tinubuf

Vote GEJ!
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2014
chikeorji123:
Sambo certificate consume by fire and Buhari CV unavailable.. What a game!
I am not attacking your views. Even though your views are not true about Buhari, I respect them. You are an individual and you have the right to utilize your mind, be it in sane or insane way BUT it shouldn’t affect the peace of others. GEJ lack of action is killing people, BOKO HARAM are on the march while the ill equipped military are on the run.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2014
I am not attacking your views. Even though your views are not true about Buhari, I respect them. You are an individual and you have the right to utilize your mind, be it in sane or insane way BUT it shouldn’t affect the peace of others. GEJ lack of action is killing people, BOKO HARAM are on the march while the ill equipped military are on the run.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
ddippset:
The 2 main contenders for presidency.

PDP- CANDIDATE- Patience Ebele Jonathan.
RUNNING MATE- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

APC- CANDIDATE- General Muhammadu Buhari.
RUNNING MATE- Professor Yemi Osinbajo.

Say no to presidency by proxy,
VOTE GMB/OSINBAJO FOR 2015.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2014
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Akpan107:
We all know the passage wont be easy for GEJ, but he must surely pass successfully by His grace.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2014
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Cutehector4u:
Hmm..wondering wat he graduated with in his first degree....
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2014
VOTE FOR BUHARI
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
BUHARI is a terrorist
VOTE FOR BUHARI
VOTE FOR BUHARI
femicyrus:
Sambo,s certificate burnt now buhari's own with secretarycheesy
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:02am On Dec 30, 2014
M4gunners:
Abeg make INEC park well jare.He no rule before? Na now dem go come dey ask for such thing? I want he be 100% ready to be able to face GEJ .And watch GEJ humilate him.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
Na for where e wan take get that one
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:04am On Dec 30, 2014
bigtimemugu:
dis buhari of a person is a stack illitrate, he has no document any where, he neva c d wall of any university.he has failed already. imagine an illitrate contesting....
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:05am On Dec 30, 2014
clemz88:
Fake APC
I really hope Nigerians bypass sectarian/religious bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI. [/size][size=8pt]
VOTE FOR BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List / Ministerial List: Bola Tinubu Loses Out - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.