Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC (45838 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Reference(m): 2:05am On Dec 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
We know he is not going anywhere, he should forget about aso rock and accept jesus as his personal lord and saviour because jonathan owns and occupies aso rock till 2019.... Tank U

Inciteful, hate filled message mister. You guys had better emerge from this political mud bath and attain tolerance or better still change nationality if you cannot stand your fellow Nigerian.

Buhari has every right to contest. Leadership is not proportional to academics nor even literacy for that matter. He may not be to everyone's taste but as a strong force in politics in this dispensation Buhari has played his part in our democratic development and he will be credited for shaping and elevating the quality of the polity win or lose.

A one party state or continuous, unbroken rule can never guarantee development and we should all be bold to say this even if it goes against our personal interests.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:06am On Dec 30, 2014
obibankz:
illetra----- wanna govern my great Country grin grin grin, GEJ till Osibanjo stop campaigning inside keke and attending street shows
Buhari was a former head of state, a retired military General. I will be an illiterate to believe he has no educational background to reach the height of his career.
However, let’s assume Buhari does not have those certificates. REMEMBER: Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Les Wexner, David Geffen, David Greene, DeWitt Wallace, Keymmon Wilsons, Russell Simmons, and Bill gates have no college certificates, yet GREAT ACHIEVERS.
GEJ and his wife (Patience) have certificate and presented it. Yet GEJ in his words “Stealing is erroneously reported as corruption.” And his administrations cannot nip the problem facing Nigeria. His wife graduated from the same university he had a PhD from. Yet she cannot speak good grammar. “My fellow widows… etc”
GEJ has 6 years already, but his achievement(s) [if any] cannot speak any volume for him. Pickin wey be 6 years suppose done dey waka and talk (meaning: a 6 years old child is expected to have the ability to speak and walk). The lack of GEJ achievement leads to his supporters and team resulting into fake blunder like; Buhari has no certificate. Buhari says his certificate is with the military secretary. This is true of any former General. If he is lying, GEJ is the President; he can order the military to produce that. I guess he is clueless.
Obama faced same thing in America about his birth certificate. It is not new, great leaders have few places that people can attack them because of incredible achievements. Thereby, cheap ruse and religious/sectarian bigotry is the only way to get to them IF the populace are vulnerable as in the case of Nigeria.
I am not attacking your views. Even though your views are not true about Buhari, I respect them. You are an individual and you have the right to utilize your mind, be it in sane or insane way BUT it shouldn’t affect the peace of others. GEJ lack of action is killing people, BOKO HARAM are on the march while the ill equipped military are on the run.
I really hope Nigerians eschew sectarian/religious bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI.
This is the only time in history that many Nigerians even preferred to be Ghanaians and Nigeria is currently sending refugees to Niger and Cameroun. It’s really a shame.
BUHARI is the CHANGE THE NIGERIANS NEEDS.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:07am On Dec 30, 2014
porka:

Oh! Was he?

It's becoming interesting.

It means men of goodwill must direct their searchlights on Osinbajo's academic qualifications and legal career too.

Buhari was a former head of state, a retired military General. I will be an illiterate to believe he has no educational background to reach the height of his career.
However, let’s assume Buhari does not have those certificates. REMEMBER: Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Les Wexner, David Geffen, David Greene, DeWitt Wallace, Keymmon Wilsons, Russell Simmons, and Bill gates have no college certificates, yet GREAT ACHIEVERS.
GEJ and his wife (Patience) have certificate and presented it. Yet GEJ in his words “Stealing is erroneously reported as corruption.” And his administrations cannot nip the problem facing Nigeria. His wife graduated from the same university he had a PhD from. Yet she cannot speak good grammar. “My fellow widows… etc”
GEJ has 6 years already, but his achievement(s) [if any] cannot speak any volume for him. Pickin wey be 6 years suppose done dey waka and talk (meaning: a 6 years old child is expected to have the ability to speak and walk). The lack of GEJ achievement leads to his supporters and team resulting into fake blunder like; Buhari has no certificate. Buhari says his certificate is with the military secretary. This is true of any former General. If he is lying, GEJ is the President; he can order the military to produce that. I guess he is clueless.
Obama faced same thing in America about his birth certificate. It is not new, great leaders have few places that people can attack them because of incredible achievements. Thereby, cheap ruse and religious/sectarian bigotry is the only way to get to them IF the populace are vulnerable as in the case of Nigeria.
I am not attacking your views. Even though your views are not true about Buhari, I respect them. You are an individual and you have the right to utilize your mind, be it in sane or insane way BUT it shouldn’t affect the peace of others. GEJ lack of action is killing people, BOKO HARAM are on the march while the ill equipped military are on the run.
I really hope Nigerians eschew/avoid/bypass sectarian/religious bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI.
This is the only time in history that many Nigerians even preferred to be Ghanaians and Nigeria is currently sending refugees to Niger and Cameroun. It’s really a shame.
VOTE FOR BUHARI
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Leebeedo:

Do you think you're conversing with illiterates? So you are trying to make us believe the personal certificates he obtained are the properties of the military.
I really hope Nigerians eschew/avoid/bypass sectarian/religious bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI.
VOTE FOR BUHARI

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Validated:

Guy cattle 'ranching' is different from cattle rearing. The former owns a ranch while the latter is an itinerant cow supervisor. The difference is clear like '7up'.
[b]Buhari was a former head of state, a retired military General. I will be an illiterate to believe he has no educational background to reach the height of his career.
VOTE FOR BUHARI[/b]
[b][/b]
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by princeandex: 2:09am On Dec 30, 2014
PUSH1:
Then who does if the clueless can't find the solution to the menace or come out open to tell Nigerians who the sponsors are. Is it that difficult? Gej and PDP are the sponsors of Boko haram. I pity those supporting the clueless one. They are brain death...

VOTE FOR BUHARI
echidi:
u guys should stop saaying trash abeg..are u confortable with d state. Of the country wen the keep making d masses look like. Fools..wht can u say u have really benefited from GEJ..I voted for him bfor but dis time he failed nigeria as a president
VOTE FOR BUHARI
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Macelliot(m): 2:12am On Dec 30, 2014
PUSH1:
Then who does if the clueless can't find the solution to the menace or come out open to tell Nigerians who the sponsors are. Is it that difficult? Gej and PDP are the sponsors of Boko haram. I pity those supporting the clueless one. They are brain death...

Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
GEJ, CAN, PDP are sponsoring Bokoharam. Ok no problem...
Is GEJ sponsoring ISIS, Talliban, hamas, al-nusra, al-qaeda, al-shabbab, sunni al-sharia, muslim brotherhood e.t.c?
They have one thing in common, they are all fighting for an Islamic state?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Did he even go to skul

GEJ for 2015
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Reference(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Macelliot:
The last post of a youth corper killed by Buharis supporters in 2011.

One of his friends wrote RIP as a comment... He is dead!
It's unfortunate that Buhari's supporters has killed him.. See his facebook account. He hasn't commented since that day.... https://www.facebook.com/ukeoma.aikfavour
Buhari is yet to condem the act carried out by his extremist followers which led to the death of Hundreds of youth corpers serving their father's land...
Think wise Nigerians.

I can understand where you are coming from and know where you are going but this is just absurd and you've got to let it go. The fellow died a patriot. It has happened. It is bound to continue. In finding our feet sacrifices will be made and at every point we will be confronted with a choice of whether to turn back or move forwards.

For the death of the young man (and others) not to be in vain let us move on to a stable, multi-party democracy your late friend envisioned and paid the ultimate price. Look not to the past and present but onto the future. The CPC as a party is gone. The Buharis and Goodlucks of the now time will go but the institutions we all struggle to establish hopefully will remain forever.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by millionaireman: 2:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Does Buhari have any academic qualifications at all, except military training certificates - which are never equivalent to academic qualifications?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by myola(m): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2014
porka:

Oh! Was he?

It's becoming interesting.

It means men of goodwill must direct their searchlights on Osinbajo's academic qualifications and legal career too.

the man get experience on how to handle and defend fake and unavailability certificate. that was his final project in university
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by millionaireman: 2:25am On Dec 30, 2014
omenka:
They tried to prevent the formation of APC through the registration of a fictitious Three Man Party with thesame acronym. They Failed.

Then they tried to tag him a religious fundamentalist and a terrorist. Nigerians didn't buy that as well but rather asked the FG to arrest and prosecute him if they have the evidence.

Next they are coming up with this, all in a bid to ensure Jonathan runs alone in a general election!! Well, fellas, Buhari is contesting like it or not. There shall be no easy passage for Jonathan.

This is not PDP primaries!!

So INEC and constitutional provisions for qualifications for elections shall be scrapped, to enable Buhari run without submitting his academic qualifications?

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by esmarcq(m): 2:28am On Dec 30, 2014
LadyH:
And the Secretary Military Boards has. eaten them all up?
something like that
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by tit(f): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Leebeedo:

He should produce the certificate, no much story

Tinubu plan is working ahead of schedule!
Prof pastor Osinbajo will step up and replace Buhari as APC presidential candidate!

The man lucky pass Goodluck own!
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by abbey621(m): 2:50am On Dec 30, 2014
Most Nigerians are gullible, daft and weak. Any little news we shout bloody murder, we don't use our brains to question the motive or source. It is clear PDP is doing everything to ensure that GEJ retains the presidency even if it means painting the opposition as an illiterate, insensitive, evil monster. This is Buhari's third time contesting as far as I can remember, his educational qualifications were never questioned before, why now? Furthermore it is clear that the present government is trying to cover up the fact that it is a failure with zero achievements for the last 4 years that they are willing to fabricate stories to keep Nigerians from focusing on the real issues: Poverty, poor electricity, bad roads, unemployment and lack of security.

You don't have to like Buhari, you don't even have to like APC but you'll be a fool to believe a man that was given 6 years to improve our lives and failed will do something good for us if we give him 4 more years!

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by banky222: 3:24am On Dec 30, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Watin concern us with pali?all we want is change,if GMB no get result....I bet you prof oshibajo will definitely get one,inec if you no won cause trouble u better use that of prof oshibajo......I can smell enemy of progress in the life of jega and his counterparts

All the drop outs and NFA, "showing themselves"
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by deeptechcool(m): 3:49am On Dec 30, 2014
nnachukz:
you amaze me. I pray none of our relations should die in the hands of boko haram because I know you won't say exactly this if such happens. I think the insecurity created in this country is achieving its purpose, that is why you can hear change change everywhere even from those who do not understand what they are changing to.
You sound more like a deluded fellow to me. Since the president and his cronies know the creator of bokoharam and the reason for creation, why not make proper arrest of the culprits? Or don't you think that can make a good campaign for your masters? Don't quote me again if you don't have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by emybabs: 3:55am On Dec 30, 2014
We are less concern,all we are clamoring for is change in Abuja! The agent of change is GMB.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by hepsiba(m): 3:57am On Dec 30, 2014
what has Jonathan's useless Phd done to Nigerians? if u like display ya useless certificate infront of Aso rock 2015 by God's grace u will be managing a fish pond in Otuoke! tongue
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by nelajayi(m): 3:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Well maybe for those who are still finding it difficult getting this pt into their thick skull,no1 is saying buhari is perfect; they've both been there and we know what they did and Nigerians would like to have d time of buhari again. As an ex military man,i dnt think his certs being with the militaty board should be a topic of discussion.They should go ahead n verify b4 making any noice.like it or not,nigerians r tired n they want change and only God can stop that. But even God knows his ppl r long over due for dis change so if God has a voter's card come feb 2015,buhari/osinbajo get's His vote.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Decryptor(m): 4:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Please, please pleaaaasssssseeeee, you guys should just leave my GMB alone jare! Perhaps his certificates were...

[size=18pt]Eaten by his 150 cows[/size] undecided
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by chukxie(m): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2014
The drama keeps getting better by the day. One thing is certain: There's going to be just one winner at the end of it all. Personally, I'd prefer to cast my vote for a semi - illiterate who's staunchly opposed to corruption; mismanagement of our country's foreign reserves; wanton display of hedonism by politicians and public office holders; incompetence and negligence of duties by politicians and public office holders and outright stealing by people with vested interests in Nigeria, than cast my vote for a 'literate' man who was divinely put in the position of power and authority but ended up unable to effect any real changes and so far has failed to tackle corruption. I'd gladly cast my vote for Buhari whether he wins or loses.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by Pheals(f): 5:10am On Dec 30, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

hahahahahahaha......seriously?..pls read ur comment again. hmmmmm, feel the stoopidity
stupidity? I see ! Bt i wonder how dat stupidity affect u
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by M4gunners: 5:21am On Dec 30, 2014
princeandex:

VOTE FOR BUHARI
I respect your views too. I commend you for not raining insult on me, some Buhari supporters thought is the best way to achieve their goals . Are you kidding me? Why should GEJ asked for GMB Certificate by himself?GMB should call the Military to send him his documents not GEJ. Or are the certificate under BOKO HARAM watched?
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 5:28am On Dec 30, 2014
majekdom2:
that is nobody's business . he has sworn an affidavit as required by the law . what more is needed.
Taa, stop saying that. Which military board is Buhari talking about? Is Buhari contesting the presidential election as a military man? And is the military board INEC? By the way, all the military boards are located in Abuja and Buhari should jolly well collect his nonexistent documents from there and present to INEC. INEC should not accept affidavit and PDP should not buy that affidavit too.
Buhari should not take Nigerians for granted. I know Buhari likes disobeying the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria but this time around Nigerians should vehemently resist it.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by M4gunners: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2014
nelajayi:
Well maybe for those who are still finding it difficult getting this pt into their thick skull,no1 is saying buhari is perfect; they've both been there and we know what they did and Nigerians would like to have d time of buhari again. As an ex military man,i dnt think his certs being with the militaty board should be a topic of discussion.They should go ahead n verify b4 making any noice.like it or not,nigerians r tired n they want change and only God can stop that. But even God knows his ppl r long over due for dis change so if God has a voter's card come feb 2015,buhari/osinbajo get's His vote.
Bros i doubt if God can vote for someone who is against him!

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by jamace(m): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
Not seized but kept with the Secretary of the Military Board. What is your point sef?
Barcanista, let me ask you, is your alma mater keeping your certificates? Buhari is a complete academic failure who wants to hide under the military to scale through, the way he used quota system, even with monumental academic failures, to progress in the military.
Look, Buhari should not take Nigerians for fools. We are not in 1960.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by ceejay80s(m): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2014
lekhane:
Who cares about certificates sef, all we need is the right man to do the job and our best bet for now is GMB
Dont mind dem, they are talking as if buhari hasn't ruled naija b4,was naija not better then than now?
All these kids wey dem just born 1990-2014 wey full nairaland sef
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by enemmo(f): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2014
natureblack:
Does he really posses any qualification.........you can't tender what you don't have undecided undecided

.......Buhari is nothing but a bloody stack illiterate,whose fiendish aim can never be actualized angry angry angry

Educated person.It is stark and not stack.
Re: 2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC by ceejay80s(m): 5:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Somebody pls tell me why we sack and change football coaches all the time?
Answer: becos of incompetence and failure ,we can do same to our president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kogi State Election Public Notice Coming From INEC / Protest In Imo Over Slap Of Okoracha’s Daughter / 1962 Members Of Western House Parliament Jumped The Gate. (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.