Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. (51883 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / Mistakes Naija Babes/ladies Often Make!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by krisokuweh(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2014
For d fact that most of u guys do not have a "decent" girl for a GF doesn't mean all ladies are the same. I can bet I have a decent girl who will give a straight answer to ur question. I'm proud of her, and if u don't trust ur girl just catch d fun n don't complain after all u re not a saint
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by stigman(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

lemme alone oooo
grin grin
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by stigman(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

tongue

How are u doing
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2014
maryhaam:
loooool don't mind me,the post was a turn off.

Turn off the light like?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

It's been a while, welikom!
Dear, these questions are for the "not-so-good days"
Well... Sometimes, some folks gets fixed in a corner in those days that the question just pops out...
smiley

Thanks. I been busy small...abeg no dey ask this kind question. angry
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2014
I really respect that pocohantas view..
not the other one... that name strikes a cord in me...#thinking#
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Thanks. I been busy small...abeg no dey ask this kind question. angry

OK. I'll try.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

If it is old and stolen, won't you see a similar thread down there?
.varies with titles or. maybe d ideas are just similar.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 30, 2014
stigman:

How are u doing
am doing great. U?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2014
shyna01:
.varies with titles or. maybe d ideas are just similar.

Well, there has never been any like it...
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by hemor(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Fourwinds:
hahahahaaaa. Is toasting now fun? I toast because i need a wife not because just want a female by my side. Its serious wen i toast a girl, not for picnic
how many girls did you toast b4 marrying? I know you wouldn't lie because you're not a girl #justkidding. My belief is that you can't just toast a girl because you need a wife(like you already know she's a wife material). you toast her for a normal relationship and if she's good enough you'll marry her
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nuezha(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2014
lovespyc007:
lmao hilarious tell me ur dad or mum does nt hv d right 2 knw if u r in d hospital wit cancer or u r HIV positive or ur sister ws raped even above 18 does ur mum or dad hv 2 go under there 2 knw weda she ws raped or nt?

Crap! Go grow up.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2014
cutieberie1:

lol...i dnt knw o
A brother is single here. Pls do the needful
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
A brother is single here. Pls do the needful

Seconded!
Two of you look alike sef....
him na 4th Runners up for MR NL, 2014
Isn't he cute?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Seconded!
Two of you look alike sef....
him na 4th Runners up for MR NL, 2014
Isn't he cute?
hehehehe grin

** covers face **
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by maryhaam(f): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Turn off the light like?
leave me stop quoting me......joooooo
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by DeKasablanca(f): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
emusmith:

You're beautiful (serious face)
And you know that because......
undecided
emusmith:

You're beautiful (serious face)
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
maryhaam:
leave me stop quoting me......joooooo

I'm sorry dear...

I was only kidding...

I'm truly sorry, k.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
DeKasablanca:
[color=#770077][/color]
undecided

I am not blind... lol
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by goldtooth: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
tyconcepts:

No one is free.. You either snatch or share if you are allowed.

You are generalizing! Who told you no one is. Free? Many ladies are not free but there are some who are free. Same applies to guys esp after a bad breakup and you decided be alone for a while
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by maryhaam(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

I'm sorry dear...

I was only kidding...

I'm truly sorry, k.
looool apology accepted hugz
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by DeKasablanca(f): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

I am not blind... lol
Oh. Thanks
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by stigman(m): 12:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

am doing great. U?

Am ok, did u see the.....
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
stigman:

Am ok, did u see the.....
the what?
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by stigman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

the what?
pm
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
stigman:
pm
yeap ave replied u
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
maryhaam:
looool apology accepted hugz

Thanks...hmm...it's been long... cheesy
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by AriDsexy(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
emusmith:

Pink is a lady's thing...

Pink lies was originated by you girls...

That's lies on the phone...

He: Where are you?

She: I'm in Mr.Biggs...(iffa hear) lol

when she dey rumuokoro market dey buy Cray fish... lol

And this got me cracking up.
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
Lemme buy an acre of land here cos I know this will hit FP grin

** I congratulate myself in advance being the second person to comment. Evn if my thread neva hit FP b4, I suppose hustle for First to comment naa grin

Mods pls hide the comment of that first dude and make my dream (FTC)come true. I prophesy in the life of someone that this kind of celebration wil neva cease in your life IJN

u b 2nd no b first,,hahahaha(lafin)
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

And this got me cracking up.

That's my lunch...to see you laugh, Miss Ileleji kiss
Re: Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. by Tex42(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
that number 3 shaaahh! rili made me strain ma ribs big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Get A Lady Visit You Without Any Excuse / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.