Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? (16076 Views)

Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. / Sex Makes Relationship Stronger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by menesheh(m): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2014
What's your take on that?
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Dunno!
Can't really say.

Goes diff ways!

Not much experience on this but the little I've seen doesn't come out well!

Once the break happens, they don't come back as normal! That's if they come back at all

They should just withstand and endure!

Find out a time, discuss the disturbing issue(s). Have a heart-to-heart conversation.

Then have fun! That's all!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by menesheh(m): 2:22am On Dec 30, 2014
LogoDWhiz:
Dunno!
Can't really say.

Goes diff ways!

Not much experience on this but the little I've seen doesn't come out well!

Once the break happens, they don't come back as normal! That's if they come back at all

They should just withstand and endure!

Find out a time, discuss the disturbing issue(s). Have a heart-to-heart conversation.

Then have fun! That's all!

[size=20pt]
temporary
[/size]
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:43am On Dec 30, 2014
menesheh:

[size=20pt]
temporary
[/size]

Well, if u say so!

In as much as this could make the relationship stronger, it could also lead to the fallout!

talk things through!

3 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by roymary: 2:54am On Dec 30, 2014
1 outta 10 times.
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by ireneony(f): 3:52am On Dec 30, 2014
sometimes it can make a relationship stronger depending on the situation at hand. When someone separate temporarily from their spouse, it gives room for them to miss each other.
It also helps to resurrect the crumbling relationship. Sometimes it's good to give your spouse some space in order for them to know your importance in their life......it also helps to rekindle the passion you have for each other.
In this part of the world, most of us don't practice temporary separation from relationship but we rather break up and make up, to me I don't call that temporary separation.
When you talk about temporary separation, it has to do with the agreement of both parties/partner making a decision to create space for each other or parting ways in order for them to rekindle their love life, and also it gives both parties to work on themselves and also find time to grow in whatever area they are lacking in their relationship.
Op, I have said mine, as a learned person you have to make a decision for yourself when your relationship is not working or take a break from your spouse.
My advice is, when your relationship is very toxic, the right decision is for you to break up with whoever....
For those that know their relationship can still work out, I will advice you to take a temporary separation, it can be for one month or which ever one you like.

Ciao..
wink

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 30, 2014
No it can't instead I'll make you guys enjoy each others absent
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by ireneony(f): 4:00am On Dec 30, 2014
menesheh:
op, please edit your title, is temporary not temporal separation; which has to do with catalyst in science undecided
Opps! tongue
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by naijaboiy: 4:21am On Dec 30, 2014
it never works undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
op, please edit your title, is temporary not temporal separation; which has to do with catalyst in science undecided
Opps! tongue

Temporal doesn't just have to do with catalyst in science. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 30, 2014
menesheh:
And yes, temporary separation does help a couple appreciate each other's company better. That, of course, can only make sense if they love each other immensely to begin with.

7 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by tpia1982: 4:40am On Dec 30, 2014
menesheh:

is this your situation?
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by ireneony(f): 4:42am On Dec 30, 2014
goofyone:

Temporal doesn't just have to do with catalyst in science. undecided
who tell you, am a trying to tell the op, is that the heading, is kind of misleading...cos temporal separation is about science

1 Like

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by tpia1982: 4:51am On Dec 30, 2014
its probably intentional.

they usually write like that to signal themselves.
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by tpia1982: 4:54am On Dec 30, 2014
What is temporal separation?

Temporal separation means that 2 process are separated in time

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_temporal_separation
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by tpia1982: 4:55am On Dec 30, 2014
In physics, spacetime (also space–time, space time or space–time continuum) is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single interwoven continuum. The spacetime of our universe is usually interpreted from a Euclidean space perspective, which regards space as consisting of three dimensions, and time as consisting of one dimension, the "fourth dimension". By combining space and time into a single manifold called Minkowski space, physicists have significantly simplified a large number of physical theories, as well as described in a more uniform way the workings of the universe at both the supergalactic and subatomic levels.

In non-relativistic classical mechanics, the use of Euclidean space instead of spacetime is appropriate, as time is treated as universal and constant, being independent of the state of motion of an observer.[disambiguation needed] In relativistic contexts, time cannot be separated from the three dimensions of space, because the observed rate at which time passes for an object depends on the object's velocity relative to the observer and also on the strength of gravitational fields, which can slow the passage of time for an object as seen by an observer outside the field.

In cosmology, the concept of spacetime combines space and time to a single abstract universe. Mathematically it is a manifold consisting of "events" which are described by some type of coordinate system. Typically three spatial dimensions (length, width, height), and one temporal dimension (time) are required. Dimensions are independent components of a coordinate grid needed to locate a point in a certain defined "space". For example, on the globe the latitude and longitude are two independent coordinates which together uniquely determine a location. In spacetime, a coordinate grid that spans the 3+1 dimensions locates events (rather than just points in space), i.e., time is added as another dimension to the coordinate grid. This way the coordinates specify where and when events occur. However, the unified nature of spacetime and the freedom of coordinate choice it allows imply that to express the temporal coordinate in one coordinate system requires both temporal and spatial coordinates in another coordinate system. Unlike in normal spatial coordinates, there are still restrictions for how measurements can be made spatially and temporally (see Spacetime intervals). These restrictions correspond roughly to a particular mathematical model which differs from Euclidean space in its manifest symmetry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
who tell you, am a trying to tell the op is that the heading is kind of misleading...cos temporal separation is about science
You keep making the same mistake, and I'm telling you temporal is not just about science.
While temporary might have been a better word to use, I hope you can glean from the above article that temporal may as well not be so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2014
tpia1982:
its probably intentional.

they usually write like that to signal themselves.
Define "themselves"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by ireneony(f): 5:12am On Dec 30, 2014
goofyone:

You keep making the same mistake, and I'm telling you temporal is not just about science.
While temporary might have been a better word to use, I hope you can glean from the above article that temporal may as well not be so wrong.
that doesn't change the fact that the heading is misleading......temporal separation is commonly use for couples that want to divorce or in science (eg chemistry,physics and biology)undecided. We are not talking about divorce here, we are talking about relationships...hope you can now spot the difference. This terms is not use in a relationship instead temporary separation or separation
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by tpia1982: 5:15am On Dec 30, 2014
^ the op did not say he isnt referring to divorce.

the people he's addressing know what he means.
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
who tell you, am a trying to tell the op, is that the heading, is kind of misleading...cos temporal separation is about science
[size=20pt]Irene why u no dey sleep for night?
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
that doesn't change the fact that the heading is misleading......temporal separation is commonly use for couples that want to divorce or in science (eg chemistry,physics and biology)undecided. We are not talking about divorce here, we are talking about relationships...hope you can now spot the difference. This terms is not use in a relationship instead temporary separation or separation
It's okay to be wrong.
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by ireneony(f): 5:20am On Dec 30, 2014
tpia1982:
^ the op did not say he isnt referring to divorce.

the people he's addressing know what he means.
but he should change the heading to temporary....which is better. As you can see, when I was commenting I use the term temporary not temporal
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by ireneony(f): 5:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=60pt]Irene why u no dey sleep for night?
[/size]
don't detail this thread undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
but he should change the heading to temporary....which is better. As you can see, when I was commenting I use the term temporary not temporal
Why are you such a control freak??

3 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by tpia1982: 5:24am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:

he knows what he's doing.

its not a mistake on his part.

check his moniker as well, menesheh- thats from mene mene shekel parsin

his folks have rushed the thread because you are disturbing them.

and look at his profile text:

Personal text: Wuzz Wuzzy. you may not understand until you check deeper in dictionary

1 Like

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
don't detail this thread undecided
[size=20pt]derail not detail,brush up your brighter grammmer 1 and 2 and 3 and thank me later
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by ireneony(f): 5:29am On Dec 30, 2014
goofyone:

Why are you such a control freak??
if you cannot argue constructively dont bother to spew rubbish...in this kind of topic you are supposed to argue like a learned person not like someone that works in slaughter houseundecided
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
if you cannot argue constructively dont bother to spew rubbish...in this kind of topic you are supposed to argue like a learned person not like someone that works in slaughter houseundecided
okay ma'am. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Maamin(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2014
And what is this stupid stupid fonts am seeing here? undecided
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Richiy(f): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
sometimes it can make a relationship stronger depending on the situation at hand. When someone separate temporarily from their spouse, it gives room for them to miss each other.
It also helps to resurrect the crumbling relationship. Sometimes it's good to give your spouse some space in order for them to know your importance in their life......it also helps to rekindle the passion you have for each other.
In this part of the world, most of us don't practice temporary separation from relationship but we rather break up and make up, to me I don't call that temporary separation.
When you talk about temporary separation, it has to do with the agreement of both parties/partner making a decision to create space for each other or parting ways in order for them to rekindle their love life, and also it gives both parties to work on themselves and also find time to grow in whatever area they are lacking in their relationship.
Op, I have said mine, as a learned person you have to make a decision for yourself when your relationship is not working or take a break from your spouse.
My advice is, when your relationship is very toxic, the right decision is for you to break up with whoever....
For those that know their relationship can still work out, I will advice you to take a temporary separation, it can be for one month or which ever one you like.

Ciao..
wink

You have said it all.
Re: Can Temporary Separation Actually Make A Relationship Stronger? by Metcoppo(f): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Not in all cases, say like two out of ten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / Curvy Or Slim Chics, Which Is Sweeter In Bed? / My Love In Idoma Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.