Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp (7354 Views)

Thousands Escape Death As JTF Intercept Bombs Concealed In Food Flask / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by darepoju(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2014
too bad..!
God u are the help of the needy...
help them...
amin
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2014
Too bad!
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by gnykelly(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2014
one fooli.sh is that bakassi has been ceded to Cameroon and we are still having 774 local govt instead of 773 they have senator she should come out and address this.
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Father Lord i thank you for my life, when i see people suffering i weep for them, imagine sharing this camp with others, no privacy, good electricity, i doubt they watch tv, surf the web et al. When i see all of this it leaves me with just one conclusion.( Your present level is someone else's prayer point)
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by mentorandfriend(m): 8:33am On Dec 30, 2014
alexitohan2020:
Why nt come home n stop disgracing dis country outside
Idiats. They wont. They prefer to stay there, holding the government to ransom instead of returning to come and hussle for their future. There are thousands of graduates walking up and down Lag, hussling in businesses they never studied in the Uni, and these ones are there waiting for what I dont know. What a mentality!
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by Bloggz74(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
What did OBJ say about bakassi penisulla in his made in heaven book-my watch?

2 Likes

Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by 25Freelancers: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
html14java:
Wot do I comment now?
My Chari.ty Comment

мémьея, SвAи
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by jingh(f): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2014
html14java:

Yes mummy
lol
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by lecturerdabo(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2014
lafflaff123:
Make them find work do like everybody. Every Nigerian is a refugee because of PDP, every Nigerian works too to put food on their table. They are not special,so should work too.

May U never be in their shoes! Pls don't politicize everything!!
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by Misogynist2014(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2014
FG should embark on massive sterilization of women.
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by kalamayat: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2014
OBJ
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by Fourwinds: 8:52am On Dec 30, 2014
hmmmmm. Obasanjo don enter one chance
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by Bifwoli: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2014
You know things aren't going well when the grass on the other side is dead. --
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2014
God please touch the heart of the government officials in charge of these refugees and put a smile on their faces this season and forever. Amen
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by kingthreat(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2014
At this moment, I wish we had an Abacha to handle this Camerounian violation of Nigerian rights.
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by donodion(m): 9:45am On Dec 30, 2014
When you are about to vote,think hard and think of your future and those of your children.
Dont be swayed by ethnicity,religion or vain promises.

Nigerian rulers,including the incumbent are uncaring wicked souls.They and their first ladies.

Nigerians turning refugees all over the world,from europe to US.From Asia to Africa, even in their own country. Shame!!!
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by fuckluv(f): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmn
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by egift(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Legacy of the PDP 16 in Power.
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by Crazyadlin(f): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2014
This obasanjo's hand work, kus he did sold out this local government to cameroun. Silly man
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by zantama05(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
chai sorry may God deliver them from this situationsad

among the reason we need change in this country cos we got man that as hidden agenda in him, why this things are happen but only he can be always smiling and dancing skelewo while people are killing and dying for staving?

no wonder the witches & wizard endorsed him last week.

GMB2015 to rescue you or the total collapse of the country. cos you see it some were an noting government are doing for there rescue. if care is not taken some day you don't know whether you be the victim.

think wise and vote change!
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by san316(m): 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
OBJ... see what you haf cause Bä? u had make Nigerians refushees in their own land.

And gej dia broda got 21b for elections, do he knows how fa hit will go to helep diz pipo?

Government insensitivity don dey affect my engrish sef.. Hayam hungry.
Re: Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp by matty1024: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Oh my ancestral home Bakassi!
wrecked and ravaged by injustice.
Annulled without consideration of my existence,
By power that be.
I was not part of the negotiation that traded you.

I woke up early morning,
after a beautiful dream of my forefather.
And was forcefully driven to exile by men with guns,
Empowered by unjust justice.

My children and I are now vagabonds,
Starving for food.
Our health falling due to wandering,
and hopelessness.

Will this continue forever?
I don't need pity
Neither will I succumb to begging.
I demand for true justice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Middle-Belt Forum Endorses Jonathan For 2015 / Pictures:mavins Crew, YBNL Nation, Davido Storms APC Rally / Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Casts His Vote (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.