Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years (30626 Views)

Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote / Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi / Jonathan Made Corruption Attractive, Says Niyi Osundare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by dguyindcorner(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2014
decode55:
& so?

How much do our senators collect?

APC & their useless propaganda undecided

best president EVER!

GEJ till 2019 cool cool

many are mad but few are roaming!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2014
fpeter:
Fire from heaven, roast these people one by one
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by wisepigeon: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=13pt]... wake up! wake up!![/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by jajad: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
baybeeboi:

Now how does this mek senz?
So N14, 410, 290. 48 X 3 = N4.323 billion?

Nigerians are fools. So are their reporters and editors.
The correct figure is obviously N43 million. But that figure is too reasonable. We all know Jonathan is a greedy, clueless man from Otueke. *shaking head sadly*

Seun, please fix, thanks.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Omooba77: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
ollah1:
and some people are still thinking of voting this clueless mot....phukkr.. again. Phukk them
Did you calculate,how much his taxes were N622M,
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Orikinla(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=18pt]N4.323 Billion As Salary In 3 Years.
NO WONDER THE MAN IS STILL GREEDY FOR MORE!
HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE IN 2015 AND ALL THE SHAREHOLDERS HAVE SWORN TO DEAL WITH ANYONE WHO WILL STAND IN HIS WAY FOR MORE YEARS.[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by gistmelove(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2014
i see grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by PStacks(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
When graduates can eat, suffering from unemployment.

When boko haram parties everyday.

I mean, what exactly is the president receiving such outrageously ridiculous amount for?

For a job well done or what?

This man has performed below expectations and rewarded handsomely for under performance..

God dey sha.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Defcon1(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
fpeter:
Fire from heaven, roast these people one by one
Not gonna happen,but you can make a difference with your vote.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by taharqa: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2014
baybeeboi:

Now how does this mek senz?
So N14, 410, 290. 48 X 3 = N4.323 billion?
I am reali SHOCKD to my bones that this 'report' was allowd to get publishd in Vanguard and then smhow found its way to NL's Frontpage. Is it that d Editors and Mods of these 2 organisations are such unbelievable IJIOOTS?? Not only that, the article also said that d President paid an average of bout #1.5M as tax every year for 3 yrs, yet smhow by sm esoteric mathematics that amountd to over #600M in those 3 yrs!!! Na when GEJ become company??....#SHAME

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by goryorhal(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2014
stonemind:
Thank God I school in Pakistan

Ain't you guys tired of this shit ? Smh
Na this una clueless president take start e madness ...
I just pity you
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by taharqa: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]N4.323 Billion As Salary In 3 Years.
NO WONDER THE MAN IS STILL GREEDY FOR MORE!
HE DOES NOT WANT TO LEAVE IN 2015 AND ALL THE SHAREHOLDERS HAVE SWORN TO DEAL WITH ANYONE WHO WILL STAND IN HIS WAY FOR MORE YEARS.[/size]
MUMUdom, read d article again. This time retrieve yr brain from wia you be dey sun am..
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2014
The govt is a lie, n I saw a topic somwhr dat fg is owing 70k workers salary. Workers are suffering bt their boss is making billions yearly. And one shiit face old woman b talkn bout austerity measures. bleepers the govt is milking nigerian's dry.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Atigba: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Bluetooth2:

No wonder he revealed that stealing is not corruption
He didn't steal the money he work for it
Fool
That is his salary

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2014
BlackBaron:
Quite surprising how very little tax Nigerians pay.

On a #4billion income he only paid about 5 million back as taxes. I'm only forced then to imagine our very little big companies pay or the rich?

There got to be tax reforms cos it seems that we have an incredibly tiny tax base

You want to increase taxes? Good luck....Nigerians would invade Aso Rock and drive you out...if you were the President.

(Jokes aside...you are right).
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by greaterlove(m): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2014
who did this calculations? How can N14million per annum in three years become N4.2 billion? Na wah o! And people are jumping in without verification.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by donbrowser(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
frustratedman:
All this money spent and nothing to show as his achievements?

Vote Gmb for the desired change

buhari till 2019

Sai Buhari
Example?
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2014
prettyboi1989:
The govt is a lie, n I saw a topic somwhr dat fg is owing 70k workers salary. Workers are suffering bt their boss is making billions yearly. And one shiit face old woman b talkn bout austerity measures. bleepers the govt is milking nigerian's dry.

Mind you,...that is what you expect when the economy is oil dependent.

When the oil price goes down....scarcity upon scarcity.

It's the 1980's all over again.....

Either you pray that oil prices rise to $126 per barrel (which is what we need to balance the books)....or you force your govt to get off oil....and follow China, Japan , South Korea and Germany and industrialize.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Jabioro: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
Revolving fund....owo Abu lafi se Abu la le jo..
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by baybeeboi: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
anonimi:

Thanks for raising reasonable questions on the sensational DISTORTED figures in the headline and story from Vanguard.

Never mind the many easily excitable, dafts on parole who keep shouting sai buhari like they are on cheap glue shocked

I wonder if youths of this generation can change d situation os this nation,given the chance

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by decode55(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
dguyindcorner:

many are mad but few are roaming!

hope you chained your dad with strong chains so he won't start roaming grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by baybeeboi: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
jajad:

Nigerians are fools. So are their reporters and editors.
The correct figure is obviously N43 million. But that figure is too reasonable. We all know Jonathan is a greedy, clueless man from Otueke. *shaking head sadly*

Seun, please fix, thanks.

my Broda,I dnt like Jonathan but i'd tell u,Buhari is not a saint..
Only God!!!
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by omenka(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
likeseriously:

Well bla bla bla go clear from your eyes like blin blin wey dey rust. When it clears you will search the whole of Nairaland just to commend this my comment. A locust that is frying itself in the fire was cautioned by its kinsmen to stop lest he dies but the dumb locust seeing how oily and shiny his skin has become replied them "I am getting fresher".

Like I said o ga eme unu vam!!! N'anya.
Errr... Ok. grin

Bye sweedie. And have a fantastic day ahead. smiley
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by manutdadex(m): 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
biafranqueen:
This is way much easier to under stand than about a million or so in the bank 5 houses and 150 Cows. undecided Waiting for the real assessment on GMB from INEC. This does not include all the past Presidents also get the same salary. This did not start 5 years ago but it can stop right now if we Nigerians tell them they have to take a pay cut!

$23 million dollars in 3 years about $7.6 million per annum, is way to much money come on Obama doesn't make half a million. The same same for the freaking Senators. Shame on us Nigerians we should scream our heads off for them to cut these salaries across the board 90%.
Comparing to other countries
Selected States (salary per annum)

abeg u get brain! I was expectin APshit to use dis as one of their agenda(i.e cuttin salaries) but they wont because dem self one collect d same amount or even more! ApC cant bring d change we need, nt dem! Only us can change things!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Mind you,...that is what you expect when the economy is oil dependent.

When the oil price goes down....scarcity upon scarcity.

It's the 1980's all over again.....

Either you pray that oil prices rise to $126 per barrel (which is what we need to balance the books)....or you force your govt to get off oil....and follow China, Japan , South Korea and Germany and industrialize.
C ehn d country aint broke. So far some set of individuals keep stealing nigeria's money in huge sums, there's still money until there's no money to steal again. If they wana start their austerity measures they shud cut all the salaries of the politician's in nigeria by half.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by BABAAGBALABA: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2014
oboy tax kor tax ni
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by biafranqueen: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2014
taharqa:
MUMUdom, read d article again. This time retrieve yr brain from wia you be dey sun am..
Happy New Year my Dear, come on explain your point, help us out give us your quick assessment of the article. Thanks in advance.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by yourmesprings(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2014
The problems of my people are my people
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by major466(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2014
Nigerians are getting educated about government activities through Freedom of information bill. GEJ's government is the first to opened about expenses and running cost of Aso Rock. This is what the likes of OBJ and Buhari (Degree 4) will never do. No administration in the history of Nigeria has been this open and sincere about its activities. Take a look at APC runned states, the freedom of information bill is on life support.
GEJ's government is the most opened and transparent in the history of Nigeria thanks to Democracy and Freedom of Information.

BTW, 14,410,290 in three years is about N43 million not N4.3 billion

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by fabrigas18(m): 10:21am On Dec 30, 2014
safarigirl:
Lol...that's just common salary. If you add the missing 20 billion dollars and all the other 'missing' funds in the past 6 years, you'll know Bill Gates got nothing on your Presido.

He and his next 3 generations are set for life
hope u don't 4get his money still counts in Naira and not billions of dollars..
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by ONESS: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2014
SuperModerator:
them never add allowance plus embezzlements

he will never owe himself salary, his own would be paid promptly while civil servants are being owed.

visit my signature for affordable original customised jerseys
pls direct that to the corrupt Directors and other thieves in the civil service offices who do business with the huge amount of staff salary to yield interest for them b4 they will think of paying.
secondly try to pay ur tax with the little u earn as a serious citizen looking forward to a better Nigeria.
thirdly because by virtue as a president carrying ur burden and insults all round, he deserves better and more respect from you irrespective of his religion and race.
forthly try and evaluate GEJ and Ghadafi and other greedy African leaders and their embezzlement and squandering and spending from national treasures. thank you.
A word of caution pray for the good of Nigeria for as the nation succeeds so you too will succeed.
Re: President Jonathan Made N43m And Paid N6.26m Tax In 3 Years by SuperModerator: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:

How much to print my own jersey with my name on it?
N4,500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Patience Jonathan To Run For Senate In 2019" - @JajaPhD / North-east Drums Massive Support For Atiku As PDP Rallies In Gombe / Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.