Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,943 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? (3610 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Should I Propose On The Plane Or Dubai's Tallest Building / How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tymax:

Send me your Account number. grin
if i hear tongue
Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by Tymax(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
dorlapoh20:

if i hear tongue
Lol. Where is your faith? After now you will say guys are not caring.
Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by killjoy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tymax:

muchechechecheche
Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tymax:

and if i send u will be the first to say.GOLD DIGGER! !! grin
Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
killjoy:

corrected

you women have this make believe sense of importance shaaa....
Lol..
I'm sure you got the message already.
Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by JoeCutie(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
kristina1:
To me,itz a sign of respect and humility,tho' itz not compulsory to go on ur knees while proposing.
Joecutie can xplain berra.
Me? Lol. grin

What am I... Councillor? Therapist?
Well it makes no clear difference whether or not you propose on your knees. It's just we, Africans, who make it look like a big deal cos we love copying & or following trend.
Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by thexzy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
killjoy:

so once i get on d street right away and get on my knees to propose, she.d most likely give me a yes... cos i am on my knees? plus accordin to ur twisted sense of reasoning, getting on ur knees for a woman is nw a sign of humility?
I only implied going down on ur knees for God.....I never included woman on dis........am only saying that since Babes know say wen person go down low, God dey answer am fast fast......na him dem dey always like guyses to subscribe for that kinda approach.
Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by clarke1: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke from new York, i want to share this testimony on how this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Re: Why Must A Guy Propose On His Knees? by killjoy(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2015
clarke1:
Hello am Mrs Clarke from new York, i want to share this testimony on how this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby

you hv such a nephew n ur nt yet richer dan dangote? scammer wey no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Every Man Should Sleep without Putting on Cloth / Help Me! My Boyfriend Is A School Drop Out. / 12 Reasons Guys Friendzone Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.