Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl (2324 Views)

Cure For Shyness To Love In A Relationship.. / What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2008
FAITHFUL NLs! I guess here could be of great help in conquering my phobia and shyness in talking to girls/ladies.
I really can't explain, is it because am too handsome or i look like a female or what, pls i need you kin assistance in this,

Thank you'll
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by iice(f): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2008
brein:

FAITHFUL NLs! I guess here could be of great help in conquering my phobia and shyness in talking to girls/ladies.
I really can't explain,  is it because am too handsome or i look like a female or what,  please i need you kin assistance in this,

Thank you'll

Correlation of first and second sentence?
runaway i would
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by sexyLeamon(f): 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2008
brein:

is it because am too handsome
well you have the answer to that

brein:

or i look like a female
only you know that undecided

brein:

please i need you kin assistance in this,
Talk to a lot of people. Don't be afraid to chat up everyone you meet, Practice makes perfect.
Build up your confidence, belief in your self, and believe that you are worthy and have positive qualities.
physical appearance is not the only thing by which women are attracted to men, so be confortable in your skin.
Don’t act shy. Start confidently and then you will be caught in the flow.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Deshannel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
@poster
u need Jesus.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ SexyLeamon i really need em' more tips from you! This is good one clue u just gave me , pls more , so i can start putting em' into practices , i'm too old to have this sort coming my way,

Big ups!
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by sexyLeamon(f): 4:20pm On Dec 12, 2008
brein:

@ SexyLeamon i really need em' more tips from you! This is good one clue u just gave me , please more , so i can start putting em' into practices , i'm too old to have this sort coming my way,
lol just a question, do you really look like a woman?
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by tytylayor: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2008
hehehe. . . ,
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ SexyLeamon, YES! YES!! I look more of a woman than a guy, do i call it over-handsome ??

BESIDES, - Gay guys do ask me out!, PLease , this is a serious MATTER!.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2008
lest i forget, are u a guy- or a girl ? ??

cos your name i.d sounds feminine.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by kumbalo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2008
sexyLeamon:

Talk to a lot of people. Don't be afraid to chat up everyone you meet, Practice makes perfect.
Build up your confidence, belief in your self, and believe that you are worthy and have positive qualities.
physical appearance is not the only thing by which women are attracted to men, so be comfortable in your skin.
Don’t act shy. Start confidently and then you will be caught in the flow.

She has said it all
ugwanu?
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by sexyLeamon(f): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
brein:

@ SexyLeamon, YES! YES!! I look more of a woman than a guy, do i call it over-handsome ??
then you must be beautiful why are you so shy?

brein:

BESIDES, - Gay guys do ask me out!,
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin

brein:

lest i forget, are u a guy- or a girl ? ??
girl offcourse why do you ask?
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by iice(f): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
brein:

BESIDES, - Gay guys do ask me out!, PLease , this is a serious MATTER!.

Gays don't ask only gays/gay-looking/feminine looking males out.
Seriously people need to get with the program.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2008
iice:

Gays don't ask only gays/gay-looking/feminine looking males out.
Seriously people need to get with the program.

@ iice what u mean by that! please expansiate shocked shocked
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ Sexy , I asked because your posts sounds MASCULINE , LOL!

pls lend me more tips, i'll try to mingle with every one that comes my way, and most importantly, do i always initiate a discussion or a say to whom soever comes my way ?

THis is not FUNNY to whoever thinks it is, please.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by iice(f): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2008
brein:

@ iice what u mean by that! please expansiate shocked shocked

And i thought that was in english undecided
It simply means, you don't have to look like a woman or have gay vibes to be hit on by a gay guy.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2008
iice:

It simply means, you don't have to look like a woman or have gay vibes to be hit on by a gay guy.

Oh. Okay, i didn't take my time to digest your post before asking that ? that could have been typed in Queens english, u know! smiley

anyways, u ain't given any advice on my question yet. so, !
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by sexyLeamon(f): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
brein:

@ Sexy , I asked because your posts sounds MASCULINE , LOL!
lmao really cheesy

brein:

i'll try to mingle with every one that comes my way, and most importantly, do i always initiate a discussion or a say to whom soever comes my way ?
Start with the people you see more often, and then build up from there. and always smile smiley
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by kokoye(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ post.

Take it easy man. can't be that bad.

I used to be very very very shy (think I still am but I can fake it now) and back in the days, I used to run away from ladies. But guess what, that used to attract them!!curiosity can kill them ladies

Be comfortable with who you are, don't force yourself to talk when you have nothing to say - or then you'll mess up and that will be worse.  When you talk too much, there's not much the lady wants to discover about you anymore. They can get bored easily too, believe me.

On first dates, I would say only a few words but still got things across easily. The ladies got curious in situations like that and wanted to find out more about my personality - so they'd start asking questions and saying stuff about themselves in the process. That way, I'd become more comfortable with my dates and move on from there.

But again, this might not work for you.  Get comfortable with yourself and find out what works.

Good luck.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by iice(f): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
brein:

Oh. Okay, i didn't take my time to digest your post before asking that ?  that could have been typed in Queens english, u know!  smiley

anyways,  u ain't given any advice on my question yet. so, !

Do you think your shyness is a phobia?  Do you break out in hives? Do you collapse?
That is phobia.  You are just shy.  Nothing new.  
You just need to work on your confidence.  Know that being rejected is not the end of the world.
Know that what may not appeal to one woman, may appeal to another.
Work on showing more of what you consider your strong suits.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ Kokoye and Iice Man That be a splendid advice you both have contributed, i'm filing them all up for my practices , many thanks ta'll, please

i need em more coming , and promise i would come back here to TESTIFY , when i finally get my victory over the damn shy thing***

BRB*
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ Kokoye and Iice Man That be a splendid advice you both have contributed, i'm filing them all up for my practices , many thanks ta'll, please

i need em more coming , and promise i would come back here to TESTIFY , when i finally get my victory over the damn shy thing***

BRB*
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by kennyslim(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
iice:

Ya, guess u are either GAME gay or LAME.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by iice(f): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2008
Sorry ooo. . .i have noticed you. Happy? undecided
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by kennyslim(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
grin grin grin Dnt think I need any teenager paying me compliments, Am better off without them.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by bababuff(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2008
You probably feel shy because you don't want to make grammatical mistakes. Feel free to chat with the ladies, you will make mistakes (grammar) but they too are no saints.
You will be surprised to  hear the "ibon" some of our beautiful girls blow.  With time you will be able to express your feelings to them.

Like Lagbaja said "I speak you hear, when you speak I understand", the rest na idea.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ Babbebuff lmao grin at your post.

What makes you think i am a gunner to ta ibon while i speak to ladies, ? grin

well, no one is perfect though.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by TFire2: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
Well,i really guess you are a woman in disguise if u feel like one.Please go and check your gender to be sure. (Joking). I believe you can do it if you try.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2008
@Kennyslim, what u mean a tennger's advice hu! wink undecided

kennyslim:

grin grin grin Dnt think I need any teenager paying me compliments, Am better off without them.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nkenim(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
good luck my guy
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by luka1981(m): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2008
@ poster, the solution to you problem is in your hand, try to be strong both in mind and in body, tell the ladies the lies they deserve like i have a big company, my containers are coming from Europe, make fake calls to prove to them that you are real, before you know it they will be fighting over who becomes your girl friend. many guys did it and it worked.
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2009
lmao! grin
Re: Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl by steve49ja(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2009
It depends on where you wanna hook up, i dont have issues chatting up anyone big or small but dont expect me to stop a girl i'm seeing for the first time walking down a busy road just to get her number i dont do such.

So where do you have a problem? is it like no matter where you are you just cant say HI?

Clear this,that'll be a better start of resolving/helping out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? / Most Romantic Girl On NL's Romance Section (Guys Only). . . / My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.