Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! (2312 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / My Boyfriend Made Me Feel Like A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by marvelck: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2012
While you hardly hear anyone give excuses for being good, there's always an excuse for being bad. abi no be so? Especially when a girl blames everyone for all the troubles in her life. either for being bad, for being a cheat, a drug addict or for being a college drop out. somebody or something must always be the cause of her woes or mistakes in life.
Like when a girl decide to start seeing other guys, cos her boyfriend doesn't give her enough money/takes care of her. or cos he doesn't show her much love and affection. I've seen and heard cases of girls who cheat on their boyfriends simply cos their boyfriends dont give them enough money or attend to their needs regularly. and from one man to another, she goes about trying to make ends meet. throwing caution and her dignity to the bin. and when reality sets in or she start having issues later, she's quick to blame her boyfriend for all her woes. can you imagine? na him say make you go become 'ayala' (prostitute)? na by force. even if your boyfriend tries to make you date/sleep with other men for money or favours (love-vendor) either directly or indirectly, you have the right to say No or walk out of the relationship. if you agree to such a request, you have nobody to blame but yourself. cos love is not by force. Just like the case of a girl who decided to seek the assistance of another guy (without the knowledge of her boyfriend), when her boyfriend couldn't give her the money she'd requested for. and this guy she went to for help, has been on her neck for a relationship. and when she came to him for help, he used it as an opportunity to have his way with her. and that was how she started dating the guy, while still in a relationship with her boyfriend.
and via the new guy, she later met other big boys who also wanted a piece of her. and which they got cos of her greed for money and her new found lust for men. that was how the girl changed from being a good girl to a 'bad' girl. jumping from one man to another, partying and clubbing here and there, and getting involved in alot of unprintable things... all because of what?
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by Dsage1: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2012
What message you are trying to pass across please?
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2012
D sage: What message you are trying to pass across please?

what do u xpect when even a gal hawking banana is also pinging...

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by peddy231(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2012
Your argument is ambiguous....
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
mawojuuche:

rflmaoooooooooo grin
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by Revolva(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
Any girl with this kind of mentality is an eeeddioot for life -- laziness so if your boyfriend no give you money don't you have brain and two hands to scratch thing yourself - don't mind the yeye idiot she wanted to always be a prostitute and Bleep her youthful age and make lamba- and postin her blamin her bf even there are ashis that hussle n quit and start a trade. All na due to hardship
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by cindyrella(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
mawojuuche:

LMAO!
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by mataz(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
Are u that girl it sounds so deep
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by pendo89(f): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2012
mawojuuche:

grin grin u guys are crazy.

But no.Life is about choices.I see no sense in one destroying her/his life just cause a person let them down.Passing blame is not the answer.
These money excuses also don't make sense.A relationship needs to be properly defined right from the word go.
I keep saying,if you woe a girl using money,you will need lots of it to sustain her, or else she goes searching when you run dry.
Remember that money comes and goes and everyone is working hard at getting rich, so your money is not good enough to sustain a relationship.
Use the skills and talents you have to get a girl then decide how much you wish to spend on her.What keeps her there are those qualities.
A good relationship imo is one where both partners chip in something at least for respect sake.
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by UjSizzle(f): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
It's not exclusive to women.

Anybody blaming someone for their bad choices is just plain stupid. We are all in control of the decisions we make.

I have an ex who keeps saying he's now a gigolo because i broke up with him......and i never cease to tell him how senseless he is.

Your future is in ur hands, whatever you make of ur past experience n mistakes decides ur tomorrow.
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by Andybaby: 9:16am On Oct 24, 2012
When we are in need, it is only GOD that can provide our needs not any boyfriend or man. A man to provide your needs will always demand to have a fill of you as a lady. Ladies should learn to trust in God or get a job or think, maybe God can give you a money making idea
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by Exponental(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2012
Is it a boyfriend's responsibility to cater for his gf? Out of ego n pride, he shld protect her but Bf shld only support @ will, not a responsibility!!
Re: My Boyfriend Made Me What I Am Today...a PROSTITUTE! by fairygeh(f): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2012
Any lady who goes into pr ostutution for whatever reason is senseless,though some go into it out of frustration and no other way out,maybe the parents are not supportive,no parents and she just has to it to make ends meet,But in this case going into p rostitution just because ur boify cant provide for u is stupidity of the highest order,is ur boify ur father or mother that must provide for you,dts a very silly excuse to sleep aro und,that means she is interested in doing it and whatever she gets as repercussion is truly what she deserves.

(1) (Reply)

She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? / How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? / My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.