Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak (4130 Views)

Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Learn How To Curse Here: You Will Never Loose An E-war Again After This Tutorial / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
if you know its attention they are seeking, why give them the attention. it is you the attention giver that has to change.

karchisbarbie, avoid e-wars na sad

please define e-war?
Don't be too deep....this is strictly for fun, when I wanna be serious- I know how to go 'bout it.
The name I mentioned...I did outta love-if I no like you...I can't mention you. #fact

kilokeys:
now i want the op's attention..
how do i go about it?
oya pless rike if u feel Kac.hisb.arbie is veli bintiful grin
Slee.kyshu.ga u know my status has to change

This your own attention seeking na die o

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Some people don't have work. sad

10 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..thank God oh..i tot you were the one

it's me na.
My face change? angry
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=20pt]NO E-WAR ?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by herald9: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Now this is romantic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
herald9:

Now this is romantic undecided

Is it in Romance section Heralddd?
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by herald9: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

it's me na.
My face change? angry

The Kachisbarbie we know used to be like thisgrin

Notsad

It's confusing...
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
VickyyB:
Some people don't have work. sad

Ministry of Employment, can I send you my CV Ma'am? grin

@herald9: some days are like that joor. Lets not derail grin

5 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

it's me na.
My face change? angry
Hehehe...i wanted to pull your legs.......and i succeeded.....karchisbarbie i must say this......You are beautifully beautified in a world of beauty(i dont knw the meaning oh)....Nice Dp.

5 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=20pt]NO E-WAR ?
[/size]

Yea. I know y'all thrive on e-war...contrary to you guys expectation...there would be no e-war between "US" undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by AfricanApple(f): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

please define e-war?
Don't be too deep....this is strictly for fun, when I wanna be serious- I know how to go 'bout it.
The name I mentioned...I did outta love-if I no like you...I can't mention you. #fact

This your own attention seeking na die o
Lol, I'm not too deep but even in fun there should be some truth

Haba babe, you want me to start defining e-war for you? I knew you were joking but seems your opponent took it serious that's why I said so
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Abia State, Ohafia to be precise..

It's quite amazing..
yeah...it is...and most villagers dont even have tv sets and other gadgets that they can flex with the light....they ve got just bulbs.....u'd see light wasting 4rm morn till night.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=20pt]NO E-WAR ?
[/size]
grin grin grin You read my mind.. I'm happy the situation was handled in a matured way..

Thumbs up, ladies!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
Lol, I'm not too deep but even in fun there should be some truth

Haba babe, you want me to start defining e-war for you? I knew you were joking but seems your opponent took it serious that's why I said so

lolz. U sounded a bit rigid.
I don't think she took it serious - na people wan make am look serious

Or did you @Ireneony?

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by ireneony(f): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz. U sounded a bit rigid.
I don't think she took it serious - na people wan make am look serious

Or did you @Ireneony?
nope cheesy ....when I take things serious, it will be like that of naijaboiy.....
Am not vexed o wink

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by juianne95(f): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
grin grin grin You read my mind.. I'm happy the situation was handled in a matured way..

Thumbs up, ladies!!!
..sleekyshuga,i knew d dace was familiar..ure eida in mcb or bch..yr 3 undecided
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
yeah...it is...and most villagers dont even have tv sets and other gadgets that they can flex with the light....they ve got just bulbs.....u'd see light wasting 4rm morn till night.
#Evils grin grin grin grin grin grin#..

Biaa, Chibwike, this is the 21st Century ooo undecided undecided... Kids buy tv for their parents na wink.. My LGA is almost like a little city cheesy..

The buildings I've been seeing here since I arrived is now more of a competition thing.. People no longer build houses to live in but to show off..

Vivly can attest to this kiss kiss..
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
..sleekyshuga,i knew d dace was familiar..ure eida in mcb or bch..yr 3 undecided
Holy Messiah shocked shocked shocked... Yeaaayyy... She is Miss Popular notebook cheesy cheesy.

**restored from the shock**... Dearie, I dunno you.. You school in Uniport too?
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by juianne95(f): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Holy Messiah shocked shocked shocked...
ya ya..i know u,we did medicals together n year 1..n we both learn @ ofrima
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
juianne95:
ya ya..i know u,we did medicals together n year 1..n we both learn @ ofrima
Wow.. Captivating memory you've got kiss kiss.. Lemme PM you..
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by juianne95(f): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Wow.. Captivating memory you've got kiss kiss.. Lemme PM you..
no wham
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
nope cheesy ....when I take things serious, it will be like that of naijaboiy.....
Am not vexed o wink
Nawa for you o.

Do u like you the dude

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Una don kill this thread with derailment,kachisbarbie modify thread to derailers paradise
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
Am not vexed o wink

lolz.
Thanks much wink
But the likes for that ur post ehn...e-enemies dey o. So na like this my matter is pain dem shocked............you just help them talk their mind...lolz.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by juianne95(f): 12:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Una don kill this thread with derailment,kachisbarbie modify thread to derailers paradise
karchisbarbie no vex oo
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
#Evils grin grin grin grin grin grin#..

Biaa, Chibwike, this is the 21st Century ooo undecided undecided... Kids buy tv for their parents na wink.. My LGA is almost like a little city cheesy..

The buildings I've been seeing here since I arrived is now more of a competition thing.. People no longer build houses to live in but to show off..

Vivly can attest to this kiss kiss..
Lol.....maybe i was talking about my own village.....coz my village is a thick village....and the city z actually far from it...we still developing tho......maybe in the 10yrs....we'd be compared to las vegas grin
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmm..Not bad ..
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
kilokeys:
now i want the op's attention..

how do i go about it?

oya pless rike if u feel Kachisbarbie is veli bintiful grin

Sleekyshuga u know my status has to change
Puhahahahahha grin grin.. So na for Kachisbarbie body you wan change ya status undecided undecided??

Dear Lord, it seems Kilokeys doesn't wanna see the new year lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.. Whatever he wishes for, Lord, grant it unto him.. A resounding.....

AMEN grin
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by kilokeys(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Puhahahahahha grin grin So na for Kachisbarbie body you wan change ya status??

Dear Lord, it seems Kilokeys doesn't wanna see the new year lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.. Whatever he wish for, Lord, grant it unto him.. A resounding.....

AMEN grin

she fine na finen't she?
oya lets settle this matter on bbm.
u must talk ur reason o
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
kilokeys:

she fine na finen't she?
oya lets settle this matter on bbm.
u must talk ur reason o
She is indeed pweetifully beautiful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I never wan loose you...

'Admire from a distance'. It's more healthy cheesy.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by ireneony(f): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lolz.
Thanks much wink
But the likes for that ur post ehn...e-enemies dey o. So na like this my matter is pain dem shocked............you just help them talk their mind...lolz.
that is not the reason....what I did is to add the most common trait in some nairalanders, just that I used you as a case studies. The peeps are only Interested in the main/body of the comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by kilokeys(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
She is indeed pweetifully beautiful lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but I never wan loose you...

'Admire from a distance'. It's more healthy cheesy.

haaaaa.. i just checked Kachisbarbie profile.. i saw d ring.

i been wan skip fornication commit adultery..

thanks for the tip off o cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Saw The Death Of PHYNO, What Should I Do / Is There Truth In Muscle And Fitness Magazines / Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.