Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak (4127 Views)

Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / Learn How To Curse Here: You Will Never Loose An E-war Again After This Tutorial / Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
kilokeys:

haaaaa.. i just checked Kachisbarbie profile.. i saw d ring.

i been wan skip fornication commit adultery..

thanks for the tip off o cry
*falls from uduara tree* grin grin grin grin.. Sorry boo tongue tongue.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
Lol.....maybe i was talking about my own village.....coz my village is a thick village....and the city z actually far from it...we still developing tho......maybe in the 10yrs....we'd be compared to las vegas grin
Hehehehe... Ohafia is a well known place, and one of the richest clans in Abia State wink wink..

Ohafia is home to the third largest Military base in Nigeria, named Goodluck Jonathan Barracks. [/b]It houses the headquarters of the newly established 14 Brigade and 145 Battalion office complex..

I've always heard about the barracks until the day I saw it(27th Dec, 2014).. It's quite [b]HUGE..

#We don too derail this thread oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by naijaboiy: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
I just dey my own and person come dey mention me grin

Nawa o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Hehehehe... Ohafia is a well known place, and one of the richest clans in Abia State wink wink..

Ohafia is home to the third largest Military base in Nigeria, named Goodluck Jonathan Barracks. [/b]It houses the headquarters of the newly established 14 Brigade and 145 Battalion office complex..

I've always heard about the barracks until the day I saw it(27th Dec, 2014).. It's quite [b]HUGE..

It doesn't matter jare....the thread has served its purpose.....Hmm...ohafia.....i'd be checking on that area...anytime i visit abia state
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by chibwike(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:

Sleekyshuga:

It doesn't matter jare....the thread has served its purpose.....Hmm...ohafia.....i'd be checking on that area...anytime i visit abia state
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by AbuMikey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
sweetie cheesy thanks for making me popular tongue
Kachisbarbie, you forgot to add number 8. To the list, which you belongs to:
those that claim to be perfect online and too righteous but their life is so miserable offline : These set of peeps come online, and they think they know it all in the relationships department, meanwhile they don't even have a man of their own, even when they have a man, there is nothing to write home. I call them suffering but smilinggrin

Ya know this is Harsh and Evil? undecided

Maybe Kachisbarbie shouldn't have made Your Call out......!
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
AbuMikey:

Ya know this is Harsh and Evil? undecided

Maybe Kachisbarbie shouldn't have made Your Call out......!

Mikey you never talk wetin you dey fine?
People wanna hear one is suffering - when they don't hear it...they assume you're fronting but I'm living the life. grin

4 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by pocohantas(f): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Dreyl(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Abia State, Ohafia to be precise..

It's quite amazing..
girl bring that azz over here. grin
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by AbuMikey(m): 7:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Mikey you never talk wetin you dey fine?
People wanna hear one is suffering - when they don't hear it...they assume you're fronting but I'm living the life. grin

Well!
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by youngice(m): 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
The op is the subject , example and answer to the writeup BTW I was expecting an e-war

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
youngice:
The op is the subject , example and answer to the writeup BTW I was expecting an e-war

Do I know you? undecided
Anyway...you don't have to answer that. sorry to disappoint you and your ilk, no e-fight..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by joseph1832(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
pocohantas:

The guy is just trying to bring up forgotten issues. Typical of a male gossip undecided
Pardon me princess what happened to John Smith?.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Dreyl:
girl bring that azz over here. grin
undecided undecided Can you guys ever be normal? You droll and embarrass people on a social media undecided..

The jokes are becoming really irritating sad sad.. What's with the arse always? Haven't you seen bigger ones??

Be warned!!! Don't release d devil in me..
"I can be your worst nightmare".

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
chibwike:
Aiite..
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Dreyl(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
undecided undecided Can you guys ever be normal? You droll and embarrass people on a social media undecided..

The jokes are becoming really irritating sad sad.. What's with the arse always? Haven't you seen bigger ones??

Be warned!!! Don't release d devil in me..
"I can be your worst nightmare".
wait let me laugh out first cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Well you don't mean the bolded and jeez you got me daunted over that, are you sure you will be my worst nightmare? Goddamnit! cheesycheesy

but seriously what's bad in complimenting your Arsenal, you couldn't thank me for complimenting instead you are saying boar boar, grin
Now come and sit on my lap lets talk business wink
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Dreyl:
wait let me laugh out first cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Well you don't mean the bolded and jeez you got me daunted over that, are you sure you will be my worst nightmare? Goddamnit! cheesycheesy

but seriously what's bad in complimenting your Arsenal, you couldn't thank me for complimenting instead you are saying boar boar, grin
Now come and sit on my lap lets talk business wink
There are better and more matured ways to appreciate a lady, and not laying lot of emphasis on just a subject..

Thank you? For being childish? Sincerely, you guys should grow up..

#My last on this topic sad sad..

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Dreyl(m): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
There are better and more matured ways to appreciate a lady, and not laying lot of emphasis on just a subject..

Thank you? For being childish? Sincerely, you guys should grow up..

#My last on this topic sad sad..
what's wrong with you self? What's actually wrong in complimenting your Assets? I thought other girls appreciate when we compliment there God given assets ? well anyways happy new year in Advance smiley
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Lol front page thing.
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by ireneony(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
rokiatu:
Lol front page thing.
lol....but this your pix ehh ..go make nairaland guys de do self service cheesy >sad grin
Re: Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak by ireneony(f): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
This thread got me laughing grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#gameofthrones: Shocking Death Of ‘jon Snow’ Confirmed By Director / Deleted / Help! I Saw The Death Of PHYNO, What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.