Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele (1873 Views)

Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / President Jonathan Relocate Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by bolakale30(m): 11:46am On Dec 30, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is not winning the war against Boko Haram. An indication of his fears were confirmed with his recent visit to his kids earlier relocated from the British International School, Lekki, Lagos to London last month. Close aides of the President announced he was going to the United Kingdom without details on his mission last week.

Close sources hinted his recent visit to the United Kingdom was to see his children who he might not see in the next few months of the electioneering campaign. On his visits were some of his close relations to ensure a family re-union.

Prior to the relocation of the children from the British School, his aides had bought a befitting house in upscale London to accommodate the family and their aides, following threats and hints that Boko Haram were on their trails. Observers believed the move by the President preclude the notion that Nigeria is safe and confirms the fears in some quarters that a wholistic approach is being applied to tame insurgency.

If that be the case where lies our hope and confidence that Nigeria is winning the war against Boko Haram Nigeria. Why should a Nigerian soldier put his life on the line when the President has relocated his own immediate family? Who wants to be a sacrificial lamb? These and more probing questions are on the lips of Nigerians who expressed dismay at the development.

As at today, there is no statement credited to the Presidency or his aides on his mission to the United Kingdom.
SAUCE: www.thinkupworld.com/president-goodluck-jonathan-relocates-family-united-kingdom-ahead-2015-election/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by Beesluv: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Has he planned to share more blood

And some people are here willing to die for him when his family can't even faint for him

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by bolakale30(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Beesluv:
Has he planned to share more blood

And some people are here willing to die for him when his family can't even faint for him
Nigerians have been gullible since time immemorial. I am not a fan of Buhari, but I won't mind a change, at least let someone else come in and let's have a basis for comparison. kabisa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by podosci(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
bolakale30:

Nigerians have been gullible since time immemorial. I am not a fan of Buhari, but I won't mind a change, at least let someone else come in and let's have a basis for comparison. kabisa
i would kiss you if the punishment wasnt 14years.......best comment of the year, We need a base of comparison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by Collynzo22: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
So his family has been in Nigeria all this while? They also school in Nigerian schools.
Quite impressive.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by chaberry(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
He will later relocate himself from Aso villa to kirikiri prison, cos in 2015 Aso rock will have a new resident... All hail our new president #BUHARI the great General

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'm very happy that we have their pictures, and we shall forward them to the appropriate hitmen in the U.K, so should we lose any of our dear ones in the aftermath of the election bloodbath[Which is very certain should there be rigging], then Jonathan & Patience too will not be exempted from mourning!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by bolakale30(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Zoharariel:
I'm very happy that we have their pictures, and we shall forward them to the appropriate hitmen in the U.K, so should we lose any of our dear ones in the aftermath of the election bloodbath[Which is very certain should there be rigging], then Jonathan & Patience too will not be exempted from mourning!
shocked shocked bros i dey fear you o.... ***runs to remove NL pix***

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by Ibyno(m): 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't think that their is any Local Govt Chairman that has the Family base here in Nigeria, come to talk of Governor, so the president family can settle in another planet .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by sheymoni(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
It shows this man cannot give us security.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by seangy4konji: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
Clueless man.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by mrofficial(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Better he knows he's in deep shiit. Clueless corrupt GEJ.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
chaberry:
He will later relocate himself from Aso villa to kirikiri prison, cos in 2015 Aso rock will have a new resident... All hail our new president #BUHARI the great General

His count down to Kirikiri has already started

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Relocates Family To United Kingdom Ahead Of 2015 Ele by superneutral(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Reasons Why Terrorism Lingers In The North. / What The World Is Saying About Jonathan - Pic / Photos: APC campaign Trail In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.