Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST (56492 Views)

Audu Vomited Blood Before His Death - Daily Post / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Police Killing In Nasarawa: Gov. Al-makura May Be Indicted By Security Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD , A SICK BUHARI IS FAR FAR BETTER THAN A CLUELESS/SHOELESS PRESIDENT

IF UNA LIKE PAINT BUHARI THE WAY UNA LIKE I GO STILL VOTE AN 1000%

5 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by EJanni(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
ogaofficer:
ma'am pls modify your post it should be CURSE and not CAUSE. 2.) come 2015 FEB one thing will happen itz just that, there are two available options. Win or loose by the grace of the great physician he will surely WIN.
Look at them! those who claim to be more catholic than the pope! Thanks for your correction. But how come you've never won guiness book of records as a gramarian! My post was for som1 anyways I hope she got d message. So park well.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by donmalcolm21(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!
I don't mince words with people who don't know game of politics.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by thaoriginator: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sai Buhari till 2099
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Doilooklikeicare(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
CrazyScientist:

Bris, forget wish, 72?! He MIGHT definitely die in office
so na jonathan wey be under 60 no fit die abi?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by idumuose(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I don't mince words with people who don't know game of politics.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by san316(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
anonimi:

Traveled abroad for medical reason, the pretending A-Looter old soldier has done just like the other daft people that have led us in the past =>

Seems YOU might indeed need to tell us another story about your Perpetual Presidential Candidate (PPC) of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

Thrash. humans naturally fall sick. where in your report did they say he went because of a serious medical condition? by the way, that your claim has no concrete source.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by blackfase(m): 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
It is now i believe & convinced beyond any doubt that these people are really scared stiff of a Buhari presidency...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by KLand(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
We cannot afford to have a sick president again. Yaradua's case was enough experience.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
I wonder why ppls are reasoning like this, he may nt be able to complete 4 yrs tenure as if u're his creator. 72 +8=80 and still counting. Nothing is wrong with d amiable general's health, stop deceiving urself.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
DDeliverer:
All these things are not necessary...
Buhari CANNOT win come 2015..

Some things cannot happen...GMB can NEVER be the president of Nigeria.. NEVER EVER!

Y u talking as if u r God.
Just leave it to the electorate to decide.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by TYlicious(f): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
idumuose:

Buhari is Tinubu's handbag.

IMO I don't see Buhari as Tinubu's handbag.Buhari knows exactly what he's doing,he wants something and he's all out to get it regardless of who he has to associate with to get what he wants. I see both of them falling apart should Buhari become president because they do not share the same values and Buhari does not come across as one who would play puppet to Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by PrinxPeera(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lets wait for febuary 14 2015
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by jeje123(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
DDeliverer:

Some things cannot happen...GMB can NEVER be the president of Nigeria.. NEVER EVER!
Hater if he win what wud happen?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by obiolo: 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
Any one who wishes General Muhammadu Buhari death,may the wishes and fulfilment of painful death go back to his family in million folds in Jesus name!!

Jesus' name does no evil , you need to learn!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ogaofficer(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
EJanni:
Look at them! those who claim to be more catholic than the pope! Thanks for your correction. But how come you've never won guiness book of records as a gramarian! My post was for som1 anyways I hope she got d message. So park well.
smh 4 this girl, wetin i tok now wey big pass my mouuth . . . . I pity your husband. No diff btwn you and the person you are reffering to.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
If this is true and d unforsen happens, then Nigeria will be back to square 1 because osibanjo knows nothing about politics and will look clueless the more.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Collynzo419: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
WhiteTechnology:
It is now PDP is realising that Buhari won't last long that's why Yorubas are shouting

Sai Buhari

For Yorubas info

If Buhari dies

Hausa Fulanis will plot a coup.

So you already agree that Buhari will win the election?

Good boy

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Vado(m): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
BinghiNya:
red cross abi mumu christians, your lord died cheaply on the same cross he couldn't save himself. Only God can save, tekbir Allah Akbar

I thought your quran says he never died, that allah replaced him with someone else. You guys have like three different accounts to that effect so what exactly were you on about with that asinine comment?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by shady26(m): 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
It is possible you might even die before him. Who knows? Death is no respecter of persons be it young or old.
ah berem! when did you start wishing people death like this because of Buhari? that guy might be related to you , you know?
2015 gonna interesting, GEJ or GMB, either ways i win!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Myself2(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

That stvpid prayer of yours will not cross your ceiling cos Buhari and Jesus don't mix.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by shady26(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
DDeliverer:

am not a supporter of buhari or johnathan, but i can tell you soemthing you can take to the bank, come February 14 2015, buhari will be announced winner of presidential election in Nigeria.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
shady26:
ah berem! when did you start wishing people death like this because of Buhari? that guy might be related to you , you know?
2015 gonna interesting, GEJ or GMB, either ways i win!
fools like that cannot be related to me. Be unto you what you wish others. He wished Buhari death and the wish was reversed to him. What did you expect?

Anyway,how are you doing? Been a long time.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
fkaz:
Even at 72, Buhari look more smart and healthier than president goodluck jonathan
Dont mind the PDP. It is GEJ i know that is dying of chronic alcoholism. But this is an unclassified information sha!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by babadee1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't know why people are making noise about this obviously fake rumour where not even one credible source is mentioned. Let's even play along and say it's true. Isn't that how GEJ became president? I think Prof. Yemi Osinbajo will be a better replacement president than GEJ turned out to be any day any time.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ifekemmie(f): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bris, forget wish, 72?! He MIGHT definitely die in office

Re u his God?
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Bsmartt(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is FFK sure that he would be alive in 2019?. You're not God neither are you a medical doctor. This politicians........... Hmmmmnnnn.
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Emisco3310(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
What is d name of d person who saw d health report,where and how did he get it and where is d substantial evidence to support the claim? The story is smh! Let's fear God!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by mizkeleke(f): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ah see another vice becoming president.

*Modified*
They won't even smell Aso Rock cos GEJ till 2019
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by EJanni(f): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
ogaofficer:
smh 4 this girl, wetin i tok now wey big pass my mouuth . . . . I pity your husband. No diff btwn you and the person you are reffering to.
Look at dis boy o. Ogaofficer face ur twenty naira collection on d road and shut up already. Na ur type dey use talk true bater thier wives. I pity ur wife. Next tym mind ur business. Na mouth not mouuth oga ITK. Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Shocking Security Report : BUHARI Has A Terminal Disease- DAILY POST by ogaofficer(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
EJanni:
Look at dis boy o. Ogaofficer face ur twenty naira collection on d road and shut up already. Na ur type dey use talk true bater thier wives. I pity ur wife. Next tym mind ur business. Na mouth not mouuth oga ITK. Mtcheeeeeew!
and your mind no tell you say na typo error even if you knw wan stress your brain. . . .grin Bangalee eja nla o ya nor vex. Sowie. Do have a fitful sleep good night dear. . . . Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Bukola Saraki Laughs As Dino Melaye Hails Him, Mocks Haters / Banky W, Obanikoro Lose As Labour Party Wins Eti-Osa Federal Constituency Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.